April Raindrops 2016

Starting to spot brown. I have a feeling I'm out. I don't know how to handle my first 3 pregnancies ending in losses if I lose this one too.
I started to spot brown today too. I really hope it's nothing for both of us.

I decided to call the doctor and they booked me an ultrasound for Monday morning. So far there hasn't been anymore, but I'm still feeling nervous about the whole thing :nope:

Fx for both of you.

Does anyone plan on staying team yellow? We do. Hubbs wants to know but I'm not so sure.

I can hardly wait and already looking out for gender prediction stuff. How do you do it?

Yeah I couldn't do team yellow either, I'm already obsessed with gender too!! I feel like I can't really do much shopping until I know what I'm having, although I do think it's a boy so that's all I've been looking at lol!

I'm another that couldn't stay team yellow. I am incredibly nosy. As it is, I'll be getting a private gender scan at 16 weeks because I am so damn impatient.

Ash, that is so sweet. I'm glad your scavenger hunt was well received!

I'm so irritable the last few days. OH is annoying the hell out of me most of the time and we are both off work Monday and Tuesday. He's not even doing anything different from the norm but I am so irritated. Hating the world today.

Ash that's so cute!

Natasha, I was a right bitch all last week and the week before. I finally told hubbs I want talking about anything important until I was in a better mood, to which he quickly agreed, lol.

I was going to stay team yellow for all of them, but with the first the first I decided to let hubbs fund out for his birthday. When the u/s tech told him she typed it, and even though by eyes were closed boy only has three letters and girl has four so I knew. With our daughter I absolutely refused either way so we didn't fund out til she was born. Hubbs still wants to know again, but I'm worried I'll found out by the way he acts or maybe he'll tell someone who will key it slip abd then I'll know too. Considering having them write it down and giving it to him later closer to delivery.

There is no way I could stay Team Yellow haha Even though our theme is neutral, theres just no way I could not know LOL

Yea there ls no way i could stay team yellow! I wanna know right now! We both want a boy but will be over joyed no matter what if the baby is healthy

No way I'm team yellow! We are going to do a private scan on Halloween to find out!

I couldn't do team yellow either, I like to buy gender specific items. I cant wait to find out lol. I was talking to DH the other day about it and he said the only way he would be team yellow is if the little one didn't show the goods lol

So curious to see if this is a girl like I'm suspecting. I just feel it's a girl, and this pregnancy is totally opposite of my pregnancy with my son. Never felt sick with my son - this time I got MS at 5 weeks and I throw up every day and feel sick most hours of the day. Agh, I'm just so curious! (This will be my final baby, too)

I couldn't stay team yellow either, we were able to find out at 13 weeks with my son it wasn't in your face obvious but it was pretty clear at the first 3D ultrasound (I tend to get more growth scans and such due to T1 diabetes) so I am hoping we will get to find out around the same time with this one too but I know its not super likely. One thing I am very interested in is the Ramzi theory- it seems to be pretty accurate so on Tuesday I will ask the tech what they say regarding implantation side. My son insists he's having a baby sister and I agree, I think it's a girl too.

I couldn't stay team yellow either, we were able to find out at 13 weeks with my son it wasn't in your face obvious but it was pretty clear at the first 3D ultrasound (I tend to get more growth scans and such due to T1 diabetes) so I am hoping we will get to find out around the same time with this one too but I know its not super likely. One thing I am very interested in is the Ramzi theory- it seems to be pretty accurate so on Tuesday I will ask the tech what they say regarding implantation side. My son insists he's having a baby sister and I agree, I think it's a girl too.

Ramzi is which side baby implanted right? I think I will ask my doc this Saturday at my first official ultrasound. I had one at 4 weeks obviously nothing to see.

Ramzi is which side baby implanted right? I think I will ask my doc this Saturday at my first official ultrasound. I had one at 4 weeks obviously nothing to see.

Yes, and I believe it is left side girl right side boy. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks and could only see a yolk sac. They say it has to be done between 6-8 weeks to find out which side, I am curious to see if its right for anyone!

has anyone had terrible morning sickness?

i didn't have ANY with my son - never once threw up, and had a great pregnancy. this time, the terrible nausea started at 5 weeks, and it's all day, every day. i mostly throw up in the morning and just feel like utter crap the rest of the day. please tell me i'm not the only one!

despite my strong feeling that this one is a girl, this polar opposite pregnancy makes me definitely think girl!

the ramzi method was correct for my son.

i didn't get a picture of my 6 week ultrasound, but from what i could see at the scan, this baby is on the opposite side that my son was. girl? all signs are pointing there..
i'll get another scan this friday and a picture this time!

has anyone had terrible morning sickness?

i didn't have ANY with my son - never once threw up, and had a great pregnancy. this time, the terrible nausea started at 5 weeks, and it's all day, every day. i mostly throw up in the morning and just feel like utter crap the rest of the day. please tell me i'm not the only one!

despite my strong feeling that this one is a girl, this polar opposite pregnancy makes me definitely think girl!

Yep! Super bad MS in the morning and feeling horrible and worn out all day! I'm feeling guilty for my DS because im doing a little more lying on the couch than I should be! I don't think it was this bad with DS but I can't remember..

I usually suffer with just nausea but apparently my stomach did not like my prenatals this morning so I ended up throwing them up :( I'll have to be more careful when I take them from now on and try to eat something a lot sooner. I tend to take the vitamins and then get food. I think that was my mistake.

We are going to find out the sex too. There's no way we could restrain ourselves! Ha. I feel like it's a girl, although fiancé wants a boy for our first - but I think our timing gave us a girl. I tend to veer towards to the belief that girl sperm swim slower, but live longer, and we DTD a couple of days before O, so that's pretty much the only thing informing my thought process, ha! We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->