April Raindrops 2016

Good luck on the ultrasounds! :D

I still need to make an appointment. I just found my health card (after thinking I forgot it at the clinic....) so I'm good to go! I just need to find out where I can call. I want a new doctor here in Quebec since my family doctor is a province away and I don't feel like doing such a big trip every time I need to see him. So I'll have to try and find one here.

Oh Sophie I am sorry you are dreading it :hugs: I hope it turns out great!
FX for both of you ladies with scans tomorrow!! Lets see some healthy beans this week! :D

I also have a Sonoline B doppler. Really helped calm my nerves when I was pregnant with my son. But with my last pregnancy, when I couldnt find the HB after 10 weeks, I thought something was pretty wrong, and the next day got a scan that showed baby had died in the 8th week. So, it can also cause anxiety if you cant find the HB.

I am also working out during the pregnancy, and hope to continue. I usually do about an hour of cardio a day (3-4 days per week) and one day of weights. I am currently trying to train for a 5k (just starting out my running/jogging ability) and started just a couple weeks before I found out I was pregnant. I am still hoping to increase my distance up to 1-2 miles even though I am pregnant.

I had the angelsounds with my son and I personally loved it, but it does seem to be hit or miss. I had the pink one, but I know some people who got the green one and it didn't work as well.

Have you had anymore bleeding Sophie?

I haven't. It only lasted a minute. Literally. But that's not much comfort to me because I never really bled with either of my mmc either.
Good luck tomorrow shellgirl.

My own spotting lasted about two days. First time was CM with streaks of blood and then it was just pink when I wiped. But it's completely cleared up now. Everything is normal which makes me happy!

Iv got my fingers cross for everyone with scans today hope we all get good news ,mine is in just under 4 hours

FX for everyone with scans today xx

I had an angelsounds with my first. It was OK but it doesn't show the heart rate so I want a sonoline b this time.

I also have a Sonoline B doppler. Really helped calm my nerves when I was pregnant with my son. But with my last pregnancy, when I couldnt find the HB after 10 weeks, I thought something was pretty wrong, and the next day got a scan that showed baby had died in the 8th week. So, it can also cause anxiety if you cant find the HB.

I am also working out during the pregnancy, and hope to continue. I usually do about an hour of cardio a day (3-4 days per week) and one day of weights. I am currently trying to train for a 5k (just starting out my running/jogging ability) and started just a couple weeks before I found out I was pregnant. I am still hoping to increase my distance up to 1-2 miles even though I am pregnant.

I'd started running too, but then when I told my trainer he said no more running. I have my first appt Wednesday and I'm gonna ask cause I thought whatever you were doing before the pregnancy was five as long as you don't over do it.

I work out 5 days a week about 40 mins a day. I already know that will go down to 4 days must likely when I'm huge, lol.

My scan went good we see a heartbeat will upload pic later :) they did see a small area of bleed next to the sack but she said that's not uncommon , they have put me forward a few days to but that will probably change again with the next scan ,any way one happy lady here :D

My first ultrasound is this Wednesday! Eeeek!

Also, can this morning (all day) sickness please stop?? UGH.

Welcome, Kuji, comotion89, Autumn leaves, and NDTaber9211 :hugs:

Shell & Sophie good Luck on your ultrasounds today.

little miss-- So glad your ultrasound went well and you saw the heartbeat.

As far as gender goes we'll be finding out again, but if we already had a boy and girl I think it would be easier to stay team yellow. I have the Sonoline B also. It was a stress saver while pregnant with my son.

Here is my little bean :)

Attachments

• 20150817_135058.jpg
    20150817_135058.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 18
That's a good scan photo, Im glad all went well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->