April Raindrops 2016

LADIES!!! I know its early (though for me it's never to early to start stocking up on these) but if you have Amazon Prime, you can get 50% off Diaper and Wipes!!!! I paid 6$ for 650 wipes (normally 15-20$ in store) and I paid 13$ for nearly 200 diapers (normally 50$+ in store!!!) Just want to share it with you!!!!

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_794820_146443270_pe_button/?ie=UTF8&node=12522836011

has anyone had terrible morning sickness?

i didn't have ANY with my son - never once threw up, and had a great pregnancy. this time, the terrible nausea started at 5 weeks, and it's all day, every day. i mostly throw up in the morning and just feel like utter crap the rest of the day. please tell me i'm not the only one!

despite my strong feeling that this one is a girl, this polar opposite pregnancy makes me definitely think girl!

I'm EXACTLY like u! Two pregnancies and pretty smooth-sailing, both boys. I felt queasy here and there but if I ate regularly, I'm fine.

This pregnancy though, I'm dying!!! So so so mega nauseous! I've vomitted only once but that was bad enough. Nausea is 24/7, unrelenting. I had a 15-min break today from nausea just totally out of the blue and it felt wonderful! But of course nausea came back again.

I'm just like you. Thinking baby might be girl. But I don't wanna speculate too much cos I don't wanna be disappointed if it's boy again as this is prob our last baby.

Navy I have Amazon prime and do Amazon mom. Thanks for the info! Plus with still having two in diapers, though the mister us potty training...

Is anyone working out? I do and hope to continue through my pregnancy. I wake at 4:30 to get to the gym and hope I can keep it up as it's the only time I can get there. If not I'll have to figure out an evening workout something in my home which will be non existent add hubbs works some nights and I have the kids to myself. I do have the what to expect when expecting workout dvds which I may take on when I'm bigger, but for right now I want to keep with the gym.

Does anyone have a Doppler? I do...used it for both my pregnancies and will use it with this one. Found my son at 10 weeks and my daughter at 8. So gonna try in a few weeks with this baby.

Navy I have Amazon prime and do Amazon mom. Thanks for the info! Plus with still having two in diapers, though the mister us potty training...

Is anyone working out? I do and hope to continue through my pregnancy. I wake at 4:30 to get to the gym and hope I can keep it up as it's the only time I can get there. If not I'll have to figure out an evening workout something in my home which will be non existent add hubbs works some nights and I have the kids to myself. I do have the what to expect when expecting workout dvds which I may take on when I'm bigger, but for right now I want to keep with the gym.

Does anyone have a Doppler? I do...used it for both my pregnancies and will use it with this one. Found my son at 10 weeks and my daughter at 8. So gonna try in a few weeks with this baby.

I think my Doppler is the only thing that kept me sane with our son lol I found him the day it came in the mail. I was 9 weeks something. So gonna try with this one as soon as my uterus pops up!

I'm curious about the Dopplers. What brands do you ladies own?

Alright, thanks! :) I'll definitely check them out!

Does anyone plan on staying team yellow? We do. Hubbs wants to know but I'm not so sure.

We are!!!
We were team yellow with our first and it was totally worth it. It was the most amazing thing to give birth and my dh announce to me we had a son. So awesome!!!!

I got Sonoline B from eBay too. About the same price.

hiphophooray we have our ultrasounds in just a couple days! I'm so excited!!

jtink I was sick like that with my girl but not at all with my boy. It is one of the old wives tales that you're a lot sicker when you have a girl but of course it's not always accurate...it will be interesting to see if it's true for you!

I think I want to get a doppler too, but I heard the angel sounds one is the best...it's so cheap though that it makes me nervous that it doesn't work lol

I actually heard the quality is crap on those and in my last pregnancy, the group I was in, a couple of the ladies said they got it but ended up ditching it and going for the sonoline b.

I actually heard the quality is crap on those and in my last pregnancy, the group I was in, a couple of the ladies said they got it but ended up ditching it and going for the sonoline b.

I heard the same thing!

I was able to find a heartbeat within two minutes of opening the package with our son at 9 weeks something. I'd bet I would have found it for at least a week before that if I had it then

hiphophooray we have our ultrasounds in just a couple days! I'm so excited!!

jtink I was sick like that with my girl but not at all with my boy. It is one of the old wives tales that you're a lot sicker when you have a girl but of course it's not always accurate...it will be interesting to see if it's true for you!

I think I want to get a doppler too, but I heard the angel sounds one is the best...it's so cheap though that it makes me nervous that it doesn't work lol

Yay! I am super excited, but a bit nervous too!
I have been thinking about a Doppler also, I've heard only good things about the sonoline B!!
Does anyone have any scans tomorrow?

I do. But I've had a loss of breast tenderness and with a history of mmc I'm actually dreading it. I've never had a good ultrasound.

I do. But I've had a loss of breast tenderness and with a history of mmc I'm actually dreading it. I've never had a good ultrasound.

I'm sorry Sophie. I really hope and pray this will be your first positive ultrasound experience. I have one tomorrow too and am also feeling quite nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->