April Raindrops 2016

Welcome Kuji.

Navy, great choices. The top blanket is a lovely colour.

I've had a really bad pain in the center of my stomach and lower back for about 2.5 hours tonight whilst working. Really unsettling. Everything makes me worry after having two miscarriages. :(

Came home to a lovely warm candle lit bath from my OH. It's the little things :)

cupcake I was gassy in the very beginning and have had heartburn here and there but not too bad yet...also I am SO happy to see you back here! That is amazing!!!

Starting to spot brown. I have a feeling I'm out. I don't know how to handle my first 3 pregnancies ending in losses if I lose this one too.

cupcake I was gassy in the very beginning and have had heartburn here and there but not too bad yet...also I am SO happy to see you back here! That is amazing!!!

Thank You! Taking it one day at a time & Praying this little bean hangs in there! Just embracing the fact that I am Pregnant today :)

Starting to spot brown. I have a feeling I'm out. I don't know how to handle my first 3 pregnancies ending in losses if I lose this one too.
I started to spot brown today too. I really hope it's nothing for both of us.

I decided to call the doctor and they booked me an ultrasound for Monday morning. So far there hasn't been anymore, but I'm still feeling nervous about the whole thing :nope:

I started to spot brown today too. I really hope it's nothing for both of us.

I decided to call the doctor and they booked me an ultrasound for Monday morning. So far there hasn't been anymore, but I'm still feeling nervous about the whole thing :nope:

This sounds like me. It was a very tiny amount and thicker brown so not like a flow. Sorry TMI. If I hadn't been looking I might have missed it. I already have my 1st ultrasound scheduled for Monday. I hope we both get good news!

Cupcake, I was very gassy and bloated lady week...well this week I guess. Just got relief today actually.

Sorry for you ladies that are spotting. Brown us supposed to be old. Hopefully it's nothing at all and doesn't turn red or heavy. Keeping you both in my thoughts.

Sophie and Shellgirl I hope everything is okay! I'll be anxious to hear what comes about from your ultrasounds on monday

Does anyone plan on staying team yellow? We do. Hubbs wants to know but I'm not so sure.

Hey ladies may I join?

I just found out I am pregnant again after having to get a d&c. Last pregnancy didn't make it past 7 weeks.

I'm really worried about this bfp because it's so soon after d&c and I didn't ovulate until around cd28. I don't hear great things about pregnancies from late ovulation.

I'd definitely love to have people to talk to that are going through the same things. This will be my first baby so I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

So sorry hun.

But welcome and congrats! Not much info on that here so I can't really help, but hoping you have a sticky bean there!

Took a dollar store test tonight 4 days after my frer and its pretty light. My period still isn't missed though

Does anyone else think they can feel their uterus? I was poking at my belly earlier and I swear I can feel it just above my pubic bone. It was really hard and curved.

Mac, I tried to wear pants....they fit me last week just fine but now they hurt my uterus. I've lost 4lbs since last week lol They still fit fine but they put pressure on me there and it hurts. So I'll take as a sign my uterus is growing. It never grew last time cause my levels never get higher than 2100 by nearly 9 weeks which was obviously way to low.

Mac, sometimes I think maybe I can, but I think it might just be my c-section scar, lol. A little early for me anyway!

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats!

Hugs to Sophie & She'll on the spotting - hope it turns out to be nothing of concern! FX!

I sent the fiancé on his scavenger hunt this morning, and it was amazing! He started to suspect on the last clue but didn't think it could really be THAT. When he got to the end, he completely burst into tears and grabbed me in a huge hug. And then had to sit down because he was feeling faint! He is so excited, positively giddy with it. Going to have a harder time not telling people than I already am, I think! We will tell his parents via video call to England, and we will let my parents know next weekend when we're in their neck of the woods picking out wedding venues. So glad he loved his surprise!

Awww! That's super adorable! I'm glad he had a great reaction :)

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats!

Hugs to Sophie & She'll on the spotting - hope it turns out to be nothing of concern! FX!

I sent the fiancé on his scavenger hunt this morning, and it was amazing! He started to suspect on the last clue but didn't think it could really be THAT. When he got to the end, he completely burst into tears and grabbed me in a huge hug. And then had to sit down because he was feeling faint! He is so excited, positively giddy with it. Going to have a harder time not telling people than I already am, I think! We will tell his parents via video call to England, and we will let my parents know next weekend when we're in their neck of the woods picking out wedding venues. So glad he loved his surprise!

Awww!!! Sooo sweet! Love that he loved it so much :kiss:

Just got bfp confirmation on digital at 12 dpo and a darker frer!!!!

So looks like I will be joining you all :)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->