• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Raindrops 2016

I would like to join as well please! I'm a little confused because I thought my EDD based on what I'm using for my LMP would be 4/3, but then my Dr told me it would be 4/4. For those of you with a 4/4 due date, what are you using as your reference date? I was using a 6/28 LMP date. I guess in the end, it really doesn't matter bc I will probably be a planned c-section. I guess lets go with 4/4 for now until first u/s scheduled for 26th at 8+2.

I'm nervous as with my last two mc's I had a lot of cramping and I have these on and off pulling feelings going on this time. Im trying to tell myself it's growing pains but I didn't think that really happened this early. Trying to remain positive!! I hope this is my rainbow baby. Pregnancy tests look good so far.

I would like to join as well please! I'm a little confused because I thought my EDD based on what I'm using for my LMP would be 4/3, but then my Dr told me it would be 4/4. For those of you with a 4/4 due date, what are you using as your reference date? I was using a 6/28 LMP date. I guess in the end, it really doesn't matter bc I will probably be a planned c-section. I guess lets go with 4/4 for now until first u/s scheduled for 26th at 8+2.

I'm nervous as with my last two mc's I had a lot of cramping and I have these on and off pulling feelings going on this time. Im trying to tell myself it's growing pains but I didn't think that really happened this early. Trying to remain positive!! I hope this is my rainbow baby. Pregnancy tests look good so far.

I honestly just guesstimated by my chart, tbh. I had a MMC in June (Was NOT expecting to get a :bfp: this cycle! But overjoyed none the less!) and my bleeding was over 2 weeks so thats out to use for my LMP and my O was also out of wack but I know for sure my EDD is between April 1st and April 7th so I just went with the median :)

So my beta today at 12 dpo is 34. Is this ok?!?! I feel like it's low, but my period isn't due till tomorrow?

jtink, thats perfectly fine :) Here's a quick chart for reference :)

https://i.imgur.com/oU533NF.jpg

my AF isn't even due until tomorrow, and the nurse kept saying that if i was 4 weeks, 34 would be "too low," but since i'm a little early she thinks it okay.

it's my 35th birthday today and now i'm just stressed and worried, waiting for the next stupid beta.

jtink, every woman and pregnancy is different :) 34 is still within the normal range for 3 or 4 weeks based on LMP :) If you O'd or implanted late, that could be one perfectly normal reason that your levels are at 34 :)

Welcome ttcnumber2ky :hugs:

jtink-- I don't know why nurses say things like that. It just makes women worry for no reason.

I only got my first bfp two days ago, and AF isn't due until tomorrow. It's going to be a long wait until Thursday and now my birthday is ruined :(

Jtink- I know it is hard. I don't know why nurses say stupid stuff like that either. Just try your best to enjoy the rest of your day and happy birthday :hugs:

thanks you guys. i felt 100% fine until these stupid betas. my tests are progressing nicely and getting really dark, and my digi came up "pregnant" today (i was saving it as a birthday present to myself)

i didn't have betas with my son, and i'm so glad i didn't. i naively enjoyed my early pregnancy with him. i wish it wasn't so complicated this time around!

Happy Birthday Jtink! That nurse is an idiot to say something like that when a number of things affect HCG level and 34 is not low for 12dpo. I had a 41 at 12dpo (taken at like 4pm btw, so late in the day 12dpo) with my daughter and she's a healthy 2 year old.

thank you so much, shellgirl. my DH made a joke that this one will obviously be a girl because she's already causing him stress! :)

Can I join too?! I am basing my due date off of my ovulation date because my cycles are long and I ovulate late. So I'm 4 weeks 4 days and my due date is April 1! My first ultrasound is august 21st, I cannot wait!!
My husband and I had a surprise pregnancy in January and I ended up miscarrying. We have been trying since to get pregnant, and we are so incredibly happy! This is our first :happydance: My only pregnancy symptoms so far are sore nipples, fatigue and intermittent minor cramping.
I had my progesterone checked last Thursday and it was 43. Also had a beta hcg done which was 124. Had it checked again yesterday and it was 765 :D For some reason I was worried my progesterone would be low, so I'm so happy!
I feel like I'm not going to believe this is all real until I see the litte peanut on my ultrasound!

Welcome Samae & congrats! Those are fantastic numbers!

Can I join? According to lmp I am due 3/30 but by O I am due 4/1, which was my dad's b'day(he would be 72) , so I'm calling that my due date. Will you all still take me?

Welcome shellgirl :hugs: Would you like me to put you down for the 8th or the 5th?

Gemini-- I'm the same as you with the testing. If it was a different test than what you've been using then that could explain the line. I plan on doing my digi mid week, but mine is the weeks estimator.

i did my digi this morning and another one of the tests from my work last night, both positives!! So i think i passed the time where it would be a chemical, hopefully, now just hoping it stays sticky!!

Mine is the 4th going by my ovulation date since i ovulated earlier than usual. going by lmp on 7/2, i would be due the 7th. but i guess i'll just see what the doctor says when i go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->