April Raindrops 2016

Lol I have an alien looking picture of my son and this baby. It's so funny!

The early 3D ones look especially alien-like. I have one of my DD...it's kind of creepy!

I find them so fun! And maybe something to joke around with them once they're older. :haha:

For those not on fb. Happy and healthy 12+4 😅 I have 1-2 weeks to find out gender. I'm think nub say girl but not sure

Attachments

• 2015-10-16 15.56.46.jpg
    2015-10-16 15.56.46.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
Great scan pics how do I get added to fb page please?

You need to friend Samantha Hayley and she can add you to the group :)

I can private message you a link to her facebook so it'll be much easier to find :haha:

Is that bright white spot the nub? If so, it looks boy. But it looks like part of the leg to me.

Is that bright white spot the nub? If so, it looks boy. But it looks like part of the leg to me.

I had this conversation with someone on the FB group lol I still think its leg. Theres a horizontal line underneath which I'm thinking is a girly nub maybe.

My gender scan is in 7 days yay!

I, personally, don't think the line is big enough to be the nub lol could be wrong tho. Only time will tell! When are you going to find out gender?

I tried looking at Parker's and Sprout ' s ultrasound pics. I can't see a thing, lol. A few more weeks and I'll know.

Had 2nd OB apt today. Got to see the little monkeys moving around and heartbeats. When it came time for pictures the one on the left turned and refused to give us a body shot. So we have one body and one top of the head. Also planning out my FB announcement, which will catch all my family who don't know yet.

I was also told that they won't let the twins go past 39 weeks, they will get measured every 6 weeks and I'll have at least every other week apts starting at 24 weeks. And they will keep a close eye on their fluid after 32 weeks.

Attachments

• 12w5d_small.jpg
    12w5d_small.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 7
  • BigBrothers_low.jpg
    BigBrothers_low.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 14
Aw Christie that's a beautiful scan and announcement! Glad to hear that both babies are doing well!

For everyone not on the FB group, my bloodwork came back early and first of all, everything is very low risk for genetic abnormalities and second - we are having another GIRL :happydance: yay team :pink:

I am so excited for my daughter to have a sister but would have been happy either way because there are currently no boy grandchildren.

Now to keep this a secret from everyone else until birth is gonna be difficult!!!

Had 2nd OB apt today. Got to see the little monkeys moving around and heartbeats. When it came time for pictures the one on the left turned and refused to give us a body shot. So we have one body and one top of the head. Also planning out my FB announcement, which will catch all my family who don't know yet.

I was also told that they won't let the twins go past 39 weeks, they will get measured every 6 weeks and I'll have at least every other week apts starting at 24 weeks. And they will keep a close eye on their fluid after 32 weeks.
Gorgeous!!

Aw Christie that's a beautiful scan and announcement! Glad to hear that both babies are doing well!

For everyone not on the FB group, my bloodwork came back early and first of all, everything is very low risk for genetic abnormalities and second - we are having another GIRL :happydance: yay team :pink:

I am so excited for my daughter to have a sister but would have been happy either way because there are currently no boy grandchildren.

Now to keep this a secret from everyone else until birth is gonna be difficult!!!
Congratulations! I wish we could find out through bloods in Au. Im not sure if you can or not but they certainly don't tell you if you can.

I got my blood test back, and it's a girl! No abnormalities detected either. I'm excited to now be able to plan for clothes and such. I'll be able to reuse a lot of the stuff from my DD, however, which is awesome!

Congrats to the other ladies who have recently found out as well. And lovely scan, Christie!

If everyone could take a look at the first page and make sure I have your due date, gender (if you know it)correct. I want to make sure I haven't missed anyone in our group. I know a lot of the girls are in the Facebook group and I can't always keep straight who is who.

Hi cntrygrl - could you change my due date to 4/25 please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->