April Raindrops 2016

I think I may be brave and join you ladies if I may please? Am 12 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby after 2 miscarriages this year the last one being just before I got my bfp with this one. So still very scary for me but so far so good have had 2 weekly scans and can hear baby with my doppler at home. Hoping this is my take home baby! Have my 12 week nuchal scan next week so fx'd all will be well. I haven't even looked on here at all so I have a lot of catching up to do! Due date is around the 21st of April xx I see some of you ladies are still battling with nausea. I am the same it's been bad and still getting really bad days but thankfully not vomiting the tiredness is still a big thing for me though, yawn!
Welcome and congratulations.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0754_zpsylql1tpp.jpg

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0753_zpsifc7kyuk.jpg

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0751_zpsupzqxg93.jpg
Sucking thumb?

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0755_zps3syxim8k.jpg

It does look boy like but I didnt think gender could be reliably determined by US this early. that could be the nub! Nub theory is done.between 11-14 weeks and both girls and boys have similar looking parts at this time.

I feel like I may can see the nub in the second to last pic. What I'm looking at is pointing down, which would be girl.

Interested to see what you're going to have!

Hey everyone? How are you all doing?

I've got a really bad headache since last night. I was soooo hungry but vomited twice in a row then I ate a burger which tasted awful and slept with the headache only to wake for it to still be there :( I don't like taking painkillers so thats not an option

I have my 16 weeks apt at the end of the month.. Looking forward to that and I hope I get to hear the heart beat for the first time! With both scans they checked it but didn't let us hear it... Not sure why though

What's everyone else up to?

Welcome IsaacRalph :hugs:

Yay for all the great scans!

Afm-- I've been trying to get the house in order for my son's first bday party this coming Saturday. His actual bday is Thursday. I got tripped up and fell yesterday, luckily landing on my hands and knees. I don't think it affected Sprout at all, but definitely took it a bit easier after that.

I always forget about thus three because of the Facebook group but I figured I should update here, its a girl!! We found out last week at a private scan and I am so excited! :D starting to buy girly things and pretty sure we've decided on a name.

If you ladies don't mind, I'd like to join you. I've been spending a lot of time in the May thread, but after my scan today I've had my dates moved forward, giving me a due date of 28th April. I feel a long way behind some of you girls but a bit ahead in the May group so thought I'd hang out in both groups.

My dates have ended up as the 24th April (it was the 27th for a while). Awaiting the results of our nt scan, but everything looked fine and bub had caught up on growth.
Hope everyone else is okay x

My due date is now April 22nd. It was the 24th

But it may change again Monday when I have my ultrasound. I'm excited !

Hey girls my due date has changed to the 22nd also had my NT scan yesterday and all looked great!

I'm excited to see if my own due date will change on my scan on Friday :D I can't wait!

Welcome Ganton! :)

Ganton Welcome :hugs:

hiphop-- Congrats on the girl!

Yay for all the great scans!

My MS is so weird right now......I actually don't feel nauseous all day like I used to, which is nice....

But meal times suck. I still have lots of food aversions (spend a lot of time thinking about what sounds like something I won't puke up) and then NONE of my meals settle right. It's mostly a lunch and dinner time thing, but after each meal I spend hours feeling pukey until I finally get sick.

My MS is so weird right now......I actually don't feel nauseous all day like I used to, which is nice....

But meal times suck. I still have lots of food aversions (spend a lot of time thinking about what sounds like something I won't puke up) and then NONE of my meals settle right. It's mostly a lunch and dinner time thing, but after each meal I spend hours feeling pukey until I finally get sick.

I feel like none of my meals lately digest. They just sit in my stomach. I still feel nauseous all day though. I REALLY can't wait for that part to be over already.

I'm at a point now where I've run out of food ideas. No matter what I try to eat whether it's takeaway or cooked by a family member I don't like it. I barely ate at all yesterday and I was up 4 to 6 am vomiting just acid! And then I drank some water which came straight back out twice! I'm struggling to keep anything down right now.

I was given anti sickness medicine but I'm just worried about taking that stuff. So I guess I just have to deal with it but my body is getting weak from the hunger.

Hope everyone else is doing well x

I heard the heartbeat at the midwifes yesterday at 15+6. Relief. :happydance:

Anyone else having moments where they forget they're pregnant? I think it's because my morning sickness is gone and I'm not feeling significant movements.

I forget all the time! I was the same way with our son. I only started "feeling pregnant" when I started feeling movement lol i'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't get MS and all that mess lol

I feel so bloated all the time it's hard to forget. Any time I eat anything I find it hard to even stand long because my belly hurts and I'm in paon

I thought I'd post my NT/Dating scan pics here too in case some of you ladies are not on the facebook group. :)

Any gender predictions are welcomed! It's always so fun to guess!

Oh and the third pic is a joke pic. The doctor took it since it made baby look like an alien and we felt it fit too perfect in the season of Halloween! :haha:

Attachments

• baby12.jpg
    baby12.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
  • baby22.jpg
    baby22.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
  • baby32.jpg
    baby32.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online