April Raindrops 2016

Ugh - so on top of still being nauseous and throwing up from baby, I now have the FLU! I feel like I'm going to die.

I was supposed to get my flu shot next week at my OB appt too. I hope this tamiflu works fast.

Oh no :( poor you. I hope you feel better soon.

My flu jab is next week I think.

Blech @ being sick on top of being nauseous. Good Luck with the flu shot! They try to push the flu shot on me all the time, but for past family history with them I won't get one. Needless to say I've only ever had the flu once in my early 20's and I think I only got it because I was working 12-15 hour days straight for like 2 weeks.

I've gotten the flu once in high school and I've never had the flu shot.

I don't do the flu shot either and I don't get it for the kids. Don't believe it...especially when there's no guarantee it will work.

I'm getting my flu shot this afternoon, any year I haven't had it I've gotten super sick at least three times.

I keep getting texts from drs about the flu jab. I didn't get with my son and don't feel the need to this time either.

I've done the flu vaccine for myself in the past, but I've decided against it in the recent years because they just really don't know what strains of flu will really be prevalent. I won't do it for my daughter or this new baby either. This is a really interesting read about the flu vaccine specifically in youngsters:

https://livingtraditionally.com/johns-hopkins-scientist-reveals-shocking-report-flu-vaccines-3/

I think I may be brave and join you ladies if I may please? Am 12 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby after 2 miscarriages this year the last one being just before I got my bfp with this one. So still very scary for me but so far so good have had 2 weekly scans and can hear baby with my doppler at home. Hoping this is my take home baby! Have my 12 week nuchal scan next week so fx'd all will be well. I haven't even looked on here at all so I have a lot of catching up to do! Due date is around the 21st of April xx I see some of you ladies are still battling with nausea. I am the same it's been bad and still getting really bad days but thankfully not vomiting the tiredness is still a big thing for me though, yawn!

We always get the thimerisol free flu shot. Always will. Modern medicine is amazing!

I will also be getting the flu Jab as I work as a nurse and in contact with many sick folk! I had it when pregnant with my 2nd baby and all was fine and I never got ill. I have seen a very nasty case of flu in a lady who was 10 weeks pregnant and she ended up in itu but thank the lord both mum and baby pulled through.

Welcome IsaacRalph :)

I'll be getting the flu jab too. I get it every year because of my diabetes.

Me and DD have already gotten our flu shots as well. Better safe than sorry, even if those strains dont prove to be the big ones this year. Had my NT scan today, everything looked good! 175 bpm heart rate. Got bloods drawn and will know the gender in 10 days!

I want to wait until the second tri before I get it. Just to be safe. But I normally make the whole family get it

Just got mine, made an appt to take my son in on Monday to get it.

Welcome isaacralph! And congrats on the good NT scan chloe!

I have my NT on Monday and will also be getting the free cell testing and finding out gender early. We're gonna keep it just between us though and leave it a surprise for family and friends. I'll let you ladies in on it though!

I've always gotten the flu shot and have never had the flu before. Having the flu now is really taking its toll - I have only moved from bed to couch the past 2 days and can't really eat anything. I'm living on Gatorade.

Hi All. :) I had an ultrasound at 11+3 yesterday and it was amazing. Lil baby was bouncing around, doing a few thumb sucking actions, and I was so pleasantly surprised because even though I've had good ultrasounds at 12-13 weeks with my other 2 kiddos, I went in expecting to see more blob shapes than baby.

But long story short......we are pretty sure we already know gender!!! I'm trying not to bank on it or anything but the ultrasound tech was shocked at how CLEAR the boy parts looked from EVERY angle! I've seen bunches of ultrasounds and both of my kiddos (each gender) and this is.....just screaming BOY to me. Crazy at 11 weeks! I'll post a few pics.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0754_zpsylql1tpp.jpg

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0753_zpsifc7kyuk.jpg

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0751_zpsupzqxg93.jpg
Sucking thumb?

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/Ashleigh_Smith8412/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0755_zps3syxim8k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->