April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

mc at 6 weeks 2 days 5/28 bfp 2 days ago! due date april 1st! Scared like crazy

Wow welcome hoping waiting x it's a scary time isn't it? Sadly I've been here before and it doesn't get easier. I'm mostly excited though :) yay April fool twin!! I'll put you on the list. One question, how the heck did you hold out so long to test? I've known for 2 weeks on Saturday!!

Went to the bathroom last night before bed and I noticed some light brown spotting, I know it can be very normal for this to happen. I dont have any major cramping, just some twinges and such.
My dr appt is in an hour, but im so scared all I will hear is just wait it out for a few days to see what happens. Dealing with doctors makes me feel like im dealing with the Army again "Hurry up and wait" is the moto.

Please stick baby

ill update later today after I see the doc. Please cross your fingers for our little bean if you could.

Got everything crossed tennessee. Xx
Hi and welcome hoping.

Ooo - wedding dress shopping neesaw - how awesome! You will definitely need bigger sizes. ;)

Tennessee - please let us know how it goes. Everything crossed for you!

Munchkin - AWESOME about your 3+!!!

Below is the pic of my FRER last night that hubby couldn't see the second line. :shrug:

Attachments

• FRER 7.30.14.jpg
    FRER 7.30.14.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
i dont know i had all the signs! all of them sore boobs threw up once (thought it was tummy virus) My periods are crazy since i have endo so they can be anywhere between 23-33 days and when it does come my period signs show for a couple days before my period. I notice monday that i hadnt had my period in 34 days and got to thinking. I took a test but peed in a cup instead of on it. Looked and it said neg went to dump the cup and turn back and it was VERY VERY positive.
My mc in may i started spotting brown around noon then at 5 it was bright red. I am so nervous that everytime i use the restroom and i wipe its going to be blood. 1st appt is tuesday my 6 week mark. This is my 4th preg with no kids

Tennessee everything crossed but it sounds normal. Have you got cramping?

Nessaw you will be one hot bumpy wife! Brilliant. Have you worked out how many weeks you'll be?

Chippyslady. That's funny! He's obviously not used to looking for lines. I think they expect both lines to be as strong.

Hopingwaiting I wish I was like you. I can't remember the last time I didn't know what cd I was on or what dpo. We've been either trying or pregnant since December 2012! I know that's nothing compared to some people. Sorry for your losses.

Now there's a few of us shall we do a quick round of getting to know each other?
1. Where are you from?
2. What do you do? Work away from home or at home?
3. When were your losses? Do you have any sunshine or rainbow babies?

I'll go first...
1. I am from the Midlands, Staffordshire.
2. I work part time as a freelance radio journalist/producer. I work 2-4 days a week.
3. I have one sunshine baby, she's 3 in October. I have an angel, a mmc found at my 12 week scan last July. Also my angel Rowan born in March at 21+3 because of a serious heart condition.

Aw, munchkin. I'm sorry again to hear about your losses. You are SO strong for continuing on your TTC journey!

1. I'm originally from Parker, CO, USA but I moved to Chicago, IL, USA with hubby almost 10 years ago.
2. I work full time at a financial advisory company.
3. I have one rainbow baby, Karly (my world!!!), who is 3 (born 3-8-11). TTC #2 since October 2013. Miscarriage at 6 weeks in January 2014.

Summerville, sc
I work at a doctors office as a mixing lab clerk (integrated med. doctor)
Feb 2013, may 2014. no kids

Waiting untill tuesday is killing me! I have not told the boyfriend (of 6 years) that im preg again so soon. He got so excited last time that i dont want him to get his hopes up yet.

Hi ladies! My EDD is April 6. This is my first BFP since my MC last year at 6 weeks. I am only 4w3d, and am so scared for the next 2 weeks. I think that I will feel better once I pass the 6 week mark. I have my u/s Tuesday with my RE to see where the lil bean implanted. I had a TR 2 and a half years ago so I have a higher risk if ectopic pregnancies. My betas scared me, the first was 81.18 better than my previous pregnancy so good. The second was only 118.16, an 84 hour doubling time so it scared me so bad. The third was much better at 313.48 with a 34 hour doubling time. I can't go for another beta until Monday due to time restraints, but I am scheduled for the U/S Tuesday, so I am just going to wait to see then.

I am from Canton, GA, but have been living in Mexico for 3.5 years. I currently live on the US/ Mexico border in Matamoros.
I am an ESOL teacher, and I work from home. I am in school to be a paralegal, and graduate next month.
My MC was 04/2013. This is hopefully my rainbow baby.

Hi ladies, dr appt went fine she said everything looks ok. We did beta today and I go back Monday for my second beta. There hasent been any substantial cramping and the brown spotting is starting to fade.
Still worried but doing my best to stay positive. Thank you all for your well wishes. Its hard being so early in pregnancy because no one knows yet so I am very happy to be here and have you ladies to lean on. Again thank you all

Now there's a few of us shall we do a quick round of getting to know each other?
1. Where are you from?
2. What do you do? Work away from home or at home?
3. When were your losses? Do you have any sunshine or rainbow babies?

Live in Milwaukee, WI
I stay home in the summer with my kids, when they are in school I do corporate consulting on nurse scheduling programs (I fix scheduling programs when an ex employee messed it up, lol)
Had my loss in November last year to Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome.

hi ladies, dr appt went fine she said everything looks ok. We did beta today and i go back monday for my second beta. There hasent been any substantial cramping and the brown spotting is starting to fade.
Still worried but doing my best to stay positive. Thank you all for your well wishes. Its hard being so early in pregnancy because no one knows yet so i am very happy to be here and have you ladies to lean on. Again thank you all

thats great!!!!!!!!

H i gal van. Glad to see your betas are looking good-I saw you were worried on another thread. Hope this is your rainbow.

I live in hertfordshire, uk.
I teach primary school-year 1 in September (5/6 yr olds).
This is my third pg. My first mc was a blighted ovum found at 9 wks. My 2nd was twins at 14+5. Everything was progressing well but the Twins were identical
Sharing a placenta but separate sacs . They suffered twin
to twin transfusion syndrome and died the day before or day of the growth scan. I delivered boys the followIng week. really hoping this is our rainbow.

Wow, I hadn't heard of twin to twin transfusion before. Fingers crossed for both of your sticky rainbows!!

I'm so glad everything is ok Tennessee!

I too am truly grateful for you ladies to talk to about all of this. Pregnancy is so hard and the not knowing and worry is terrible! It is very, very helpful to have others to commiserate with!

Hi galvan! I've put you on the list x scary times but looks like your dr is looking after you? I've never had betas, I'd live to know. All I've got are the clearblue digital tests and now I've got to 3+ I'm on my own!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->