April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

I am majorly bloated, but the progesterone makes it worse. It is funny because my pants are too tight when I button them. Lol No constipation yet, thank God.

My pants get tight at the end of the day, not due to bloating but more because I cant stop eating everything I see. Lol. Nothing really tastes good but I keep trying to taste everything.

I go back monday for my second beta test, but im not sure when I will get results back as I have heard it takes 2 days, not sure why tho

Galvan and Tennessee I hope your spotting/bleeding is staying away. Scary stuff but I've read so many times how 'normal' it can be.
Chippyslady I hate pears :( maybe that's the problem. I just feel like I've got a stinking hangover today, fuzzy head, dodgy tummy, tired out. I've been getting annoyed at oh because I'm walks every morning at 5-5.30 so I need to go to bed early but until he's in bed I can't really sleep, or he wakes me up when he comes in and I can't get back to sleep. Last night because he said he was going to be up late I slept in the spare room, then when my dd woke up at 6.30 I quietly let her out if her room and let her wake oh up :haha: now oh is lying on the sofa saying he wants to go back to sleep so I've left dd downstairs mithering him! Evil?? Maybe. Necessary?? Oh yes!!!! Hopefully he'll be ready for an early night tonight ;)

Am with you on the bloating. Am basically sitting round the with my top button undone all the time! Just managed a visit from my aunt and cousin and talked about the twins without crying so pleased with myself. Plus I didn't give away the pg news. Nearly slipped up cos I was talking about the wedding dress alterations!
Galvan and tennessee hope the spotting has stopped today.
Munchkin great revenge on oh!
Hi chippys and abilou tasha and hoping. How are you guys doing?

Hey ladies!!! I was busy the last two days (painting the downstairs, and visiting my in-laws!) so I didn't pop in! Lots of action on this thread in two days! :winkwink:

Here's my intro:

I'm from the greater Montreal area in Quebec, Canada.
I have one more year to complete at McGill University before I'm a registered highschool English teacher (I'm starting back at school on August 26th and finish April 11th...hehe! 5 days after my edd! :haha: I will finish regardless, DH is going to help out tons!).
I lost my first baby just over 2 years ago at 7&3. I have had a rainbow baby since, she's nearly 11 months old. Love of my life! :kiss:

Tennessee & Galvan: SOOO sorry about your scares! I know firsthand that nothing I can say will relieve the stress, but I spotted twice with my rainbow baby (@ 8&3 and at 8&5, I lost my first baby at 7&3, and it started with spotting so I freaked out, but everything was fine!). I hope the spotting subsides and you two ladies can feel at peace! :hugs:

Munchkin: Do you drink tea or anything warm/hot? Taken first thing in the morning, that should help loosen things up and get your bowels moving! :winkwink: There are pregnancy teas out there that are good for baby and yourself too! xox

Nessaw: YAY for your wedding dress!! That is so much fun! Is your dress a style that will easily accommodate a baby bump?? Good for you for not slipping up during your visit! :thumbup:

Hi to all the other ladies! :hi:

Tasha it's got some ruching over the tummy area which will cover up some. Hopefully the 2 sizes bigger shd do the trick plus the seam can be let out and it's a bit long so there's room to lift the skirt up at the front if needed. Fx

Nessaw: That sounds like a great design! :thumbup: And you'll be around 6 months?? That should be good, I think for most women bellies are still somewhat predictably under control around 6 months! :winkwink: Last August, my sister got married, and I was 8.5 months pregnant. We had so much trouble with my dress! :haha: The saleswoman ordered me a bigger size, but still when I went a month later to try on the dress, there wasn't enough room for my very rapidly growing belly! Thankfully, it was their mistake and they ordered more fabric and made it work! Pheww!

How is everyone??

Tennessee & Galvan: Has the spotting stopped?? Thinking of you girls!

Hopingwaiting: Have you told your OH the news yet?? xox

Spotting was only that one time when I went to the bathroom, and no more since then. Cramps are menstrual luke, but less and only last a few minutes a coupleof times a day. Tomorrow is u/s. I am so scared because 1. I had a TR so the possibility of ectopic is 10% more. And 2. My MC. I wish I was 6 weeks already and we could see a HB, but that will be next week. Arrggg. The stress and worry.

God ive been starving all day all ive done is eat and im only 5 weeks 4 days in!

Galvan is the scan to check it's not in the tube right? Good luck-will be thinking of you. Glad the spotting stopped.
Abilou I'm hungry all the time too! Trying to stick to healthy things but not doing very well.
Spent most of yesterday sure this pg is doomed (for no good reason). Feeling more positive today. Fx
Tasha I bet an 8.5 month bump is a wee bit harder to fit in a dress! At least my shoes will fit!
Hi to everyone else. X

Right this first scan is really just to verify location. My RE still wants to see development, but that can wait until I see him on Wednesday. I need to know where this lil bean is implanted at. I was going to Mty tomorrow for my appt, but my check has a hold on it thanks to my stupid bank so I have to wait to go to my RE until Wedneday because it is a 4 hour drive with about 100USD in tolls. GR! So I will be going to the OB here tomorrow to get the u/s to verify that, and get a feel for the OB to see if I like her.

Just had a white chocolate Magnum!

Let us know how it goes galvan. X

I am happy to be here, and quite frankly, really need you ladies.

Two days after my first angel's due date my husband and I found out we were pregnant for the third time. We had a second loss between. Trying to actually believe I have a chance of having a baby this time. Each time my hcg never rose right, my progesterone was low. I am on suppositories this time, and I know I have a shot. But it is so hard to believe. I stopped taking tests after 4 days of postives. I went in and got my first and second beta hcg. First was 23 and second was 56. I didn't request any more blood draws even though they said I could. The last two times I found out my levels were slow rising and just would rather not know this time. My first ultrasound is on 8/14 at 6+2. I feel like this entire post has sounded doom and gloom. I really feel so grateful to be pregnant again, especially as it was our first cycle trying after my d&c. I have been pregnant 3 times now in 9 months. We got pregnant the first cycle we tried after our wedding last October. It's been a long, eventful 9 months. I know I am blessed to have gotten pregnant this many times so far, and I recognize that. I just spend time wondering if I will have my take home baby. Thank you for listening and congrats to all you expecting mama's out there. I hope we can get to know each other well over the next months :)

Welcome MrsPat. Congratulations! Praying this is your rainbow baby! Praying this is all of our rainbow babies!

Hi mrspat! Sounds like you've been through the ringer, takes such guts for us all to keep trying in such difficult circumstances xx my first scan is same date as yours so we can hold each other's hands! What's your due date so I can put you on the list? X

Hi mrspat. Welcome and sorry for your losses. I totally understand how you feel. We're all here for you. Fx for your rainbow baby. X

Tasha S.-- yes i have told him which i should of told him all along. Hes just as nervous as i am

I go to see the doctor tomorrow which is exciting since iv never be able to get a ultrasound.
Will i be able to see the heart beat?

I wouldn't guarantee seeing a heartbeat at that stage. I've always seen one at 8 weeks, I'm hoping I'll see one at 7+1 and you might but don't stress if not xx

Baby is in the uterus. Stupid dr wouldn't give me pics, but I go to my RE this week so I will get pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->