• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers ~*Baby Showers*~

Welcome Porun! :)

Alright girls - remember i said yesterday about feeling super disheartened about ttc this month? Well hubby made me test last night and result was posted here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/41071-opinions-please-ladies.html

Tested again this morning with FMU (2 tests just to see!!! lol) and you can see the results here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/41120-proof.html

sorry to those of you who are recieving this as duplicate info!

I'm still kind of in shock! lol Don't want to let myself get too excited in case it isn't true....

Looks like a :bfp: to me woop woop!

Congrats :happydance:

So pleased for you hun!! Send some of your luck our way please hunni xx

:dust::dust::dust:

we can never have enough sticky babydust! :)
Just did a digi with lunchtime wee (went the 10 miles into town just to get a digi - really couldn't wait anymore!) and got a 100% "Pregnant" :bfp: - i've just done a wacky :happydance: around the house. the dog even thought i was mad! Think i may have woken DH (sleeping after nightshift) ooooopsie!
Wasn't that a delayed reaction?! I just didn't dare believe it til i saw it in words....

I knew that was a :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

still :bfn: so im not testing anymore as i only have 1 test left. I think i will wait till :witch: is over a week late and then go to doc if still not here. I really dont have a clue whats up with my body at all:hissy:

Sounds like a plan pp. I'll keep everything crossed that the doc can help you understand a little better - our bodies are terrible eeeeeevil things when it comes to the confusion they cause and mind games they play! :hug:

:happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our very first BFP!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :hug:

Thats brilliant news I am so pleased one of the group got their July BFP!!! Whos going to be next!!

I hope we ALL get them!!! How great would that be? :D

thanks guys! i'm soooooo excited!! didn't quite believe it til i got the digi test this afternoon! in fact i'm still not sure i believe it!!
fingers crossed there are loads of us to move up to first tri forums together! :)
:dust:

When are you going to go get some betas done? Im so excited for you!!!

our doc only accepts calls to make appts at 8.30am each morning for that day so i'll just have to try every morning til i get in. lol, and it's a holiday weekend in NI this weekend so hopefully i'll get in in the next couple of days before everyone's off :(

Oooo That's rough!!! I'd be going a bit nutty having to wait!! Sticky Vibes for you and your beany baby!!!

Hello ladies

I havent been on for a few days, i am feeling so :cry:this is our first cycle after m/c in May, i am:muaha: i really really really want a :bfp: this month, we have done smep this month, i am on cd23 i got a +OV on the 27th/28th of June i so so so so so so so so want to test, but i am to scared in case its a:bfn:

I dont think i can cope with anymore :cry:news, i am so sorry to moan, i think hubby is all moaned out lol, i am such a positive person normaly, this is so not me!

TTC is so hard and as a female its our right to become a mummy... Why is being a female so chuffing hard??

Oh god look at me i am a big moan:shy: so sorry girls

I will go and give myself a HUGE slap, but before i do---------

CONGRATULATIONS TIGGER to you and your hubby on your :bfp:
:dust: to you hun xxxx

Yey!! :happydance: Congratulations hun!! Well done! :D

Hoping thats the first of many! :dust:

Im starting to get EWCM now (tmi lol), still getting neg OPK's but according to FF im due to ov between tomoro and sat soo not long now :dance:

And its my birthday today! hehe going out for a meal later with my friend and my little boy, so that should be nice :)

Hope your all ok!

xx

Oh Ash, I'm so sorry you are feeling in a funk now... maybe being emotional is a good sign!!! It was for me when I did get a bpf last year (god bless my dear angel up in heaven) You can feel free to vent anytime you like up in here, that is what we are here for!

Happy birthday Ana!!!!!!!!

JK - rough, but i'll just go in and wait for doc if i don't get an official appointment soonish! lol

ash - awww hun! :hugs: try and stay positive - know it's easier said than done but your :bfp: is just round the corner :)

Ana - happy birthday!!! get down to some serious BD as a "bday treat" - and it's right before O time too - great timing!

All of you - thanks for the congrats. and sticky :dust:!

lots and lots of :dust: to you too! x

Thanks JK, it is so hard on the bumpy road to ttc, HAPPY bday Ana:cake:

It really is soooo hard. I was trying to explain this to DH just last night. He had no idea why I get so obsessive, and why I get so emotional. I tried to tell him that your hormones and anticipations get the better of you and that when he harps on me it doesnt help. He vows to be supportive of my madness from now on, but unless someone is going through it, they have no idea what really goes into it. That's why it's great to have this place, and the ladies here, to turn to and know that you are not alone.

It really is soooo hard. I was trying to explain this to DH just last night. He had no idea why I get so obsessive, and why I get so emotional. I tried to tell him that your hormones and anticipations get the better of you and that when he harps on me it doesnt help. He vows to be supportive of my madness from now on, but unless someone is going through it, they have no idea what really goes into it. That's why it's great to have this place, and the ladies here, to turn to and know that you are not alone.

hear hear! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"