April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I'm still on march but feel like I don't have a shot as may have missed the eggy so can you out me down for the 24th April please( would love to pop over and erase it but not feeling that hopeful this month) xx

Hey Ladies!!
Ckelly thanks for starting the thread!!!

I am currently CD 34 just spoke with the Dr will be going for an ultrasound to make sure that there is not a reason I have not seen AF yet they say they want to make sure there are no signs of a cyst or anything before giving me meds to make her arrive. With that being said can I be added to a date to be confirmed later section? So glad to see some familiar names here and I look forward to another month with you ladies!!!!

Put me down for April 12 :) I'll probably test earlier but that's when AF is due.

Mrsverhey so glad to see you here. Sorry it's been a rough time for you. Here's hoping for some good news this month. X
Hello Orglethrop welcome to the april thread huni fx for u x

Hey ladies, just figured I could subscribe to be a cheerleader!! :happydance:

Aley so excited to se you as a cheerleader and now we will stay up to date with your baby :)

AFM: Just spoke with Drs office will be starting provera today for ten days in hopes of starting my period will do and ultrasound on day three of cycle to check things out before starting clomid and ovidrel again. I really hope this month works as things are about to get tricky with my husband working out of town for the weeks either I wind up preggers in April or I wind up doing lots of quick travel and hotel sex in hopes of a baby down the road so cross everything you have and say a prayer that we can get things moving and make April our month!! :dust::dust:

I have everything firmly crossed (well not everything) lol x

Hi Aley! You're too funny to be our cheerleader! I'm sending you pom poms for you and your budding baby girl.

Mrsverhey - my period is so light. I'm wondering if it's from the clomid. I'm taking this cycle off I think but haven't heard from my doc in the US yet. I also took provera last summer. I hope it brings AF! And you and DH are together at the right time. I'm hounding the calendar this month hoping DH will be in town.

Hopeful for you mrs n!!

Couple weeks till ttc again.

Think I'm just gonna avoid all the other boards and stick to this one. Try to make time go by faster.

No more "im 10dpo and can feel the baby kick!" Lmao not really but I wasn't far off!

I know is hard .... Im currently cd 6 and already thinking " it seems to drag".
Lol :)

No joke there! The waiting game truly sucks at all stages I think here I just waitng for AF to come gahhh! At least we have each other to get through all of our numerous waiting periods with right :)

Hi all!

Can I please join, I'm 6DPO at the momento but if this is not my cycle then I hope for a december baby. Although I have super long cycles so they might not fall into April, but I am starting vitex if I don't concieve this cycle to see if it helps.

Hello ladies :) May I join? I'm sure I will test before, but AF is due April 1st. I'm hoping for a December 2015 baby!!

I'm probably going to be testing again around the 7 -9th of April. I don't have a good feeling about the current cycle. I'm usually on Par with missmccoy which is weird because her and I live across country from each other :haha: but anyways mark me down for the 9th.

Welcome sweetmama26 will add your date now for u Huni x

Hey sweetmamma sorry that you are not feeling it this cycle but glad to have you here with us!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->