April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Drjo im sorry your going through this. Please stay with us on the thread, so we can support you x
Sorry af got you missMcCoy fx for this cycle x

I was on the march thread, witch got me, I'm cd 3 now. I don't know when I will ovulate as I'm really irregular but I will update when I get my positive opk. Please can I join? I will probably be testing around the 16th April xx

Welcome Emmy my lovely cause u can join us great to have you on the thread will put u down if date needs changing let me know. Good luck x

Thank u! We are moving house at the end of April so I will probably be a bit more distracted from TTC this month but I'm thinking that might be a good thing. I was so sure match was my month so I am gutted and a bit frustrated. But I am probably hormonal right now, my period came early on 11dpo!? And it's really heavy which is not normal for me. This afternoon I soaked through my knickers and jeans and I had changed my tampin about 2.5 hours before!!!! That has never happened to me before, I just suddenly felt wet and ran upstairs, luckily I was at home!! So embarrassing!

Thank goodness you were at home like you said Emmy. That happened to me last month then this month light and only had af for 2 days. Great distraction for you in April fx it your month x

Hi! Can you please out me down for around the 3rd? Thanks :)

I was on the march thread, witch got me, I'm cd 3 now. I don't know when I will ovulate as I'm really irregular but I will update when I get my positive opk. Please can I join? I will probably be testing around the 16th April xx

That's a lucky day to test! :) Its my birthday!

CD 2 for me....
So tired. So much cramping. Very heavy flow... This sucks.
Body just hurts. This is the worst period ever!
Cant wait to loose it for a good 9 months.

If this cycle is a bust then I'll be testing April 14th (I O on April 1st LOL), this cycle is nearly over so I'll let you know. Just put me as a "To Be Confirmed" for now :)

That's a lucky day to test! :) Its my birthday!

I hope it brings us both some luck! Xx

Just to add to the entertainment of it all, I think my son has slapped cheek! Anyone else's kids had this? He has a rash on both cheeks that looks just like google images for slapped cheek. He is only 14 months though bless him he just keeps getting ill, he had hand foot and mouth disease and a chest infection in the last couple of months. I think those bloody injections lower his immune system. I can't take him to the doctors till Monday but he is fine in himself at the moment, no other symptoms, just the red cheeks.

Welcome navy lady bug be great to have you.
Emmy my 19mth old is the same always ill with something or other. Don't no much about slapcheek hope he gets better soon x

Hi all! Just thought I would check in. I'm 10DPO and have zero symptoms, only had slight cramping on and off since ovulation so not sure it's my cycle. AF due on Wednesday, is she arrives I'm going to start vitex on cd1. Anyone used Vitex to help them concieve? If so how much did you take?

Hello hopefullyopto fx for you this cycle my last pregnancy I had no symptoms untill about 6 weeks. Can't offer advice on vitex but wishing you lots of luck and sending you babydust x

I have no knowledge on slapped sheet or vitex. :/
Sorry ladies.

Hope your little guy just has a bit of a rash and is nothing too bad to deal with!

Also baby dust all around this coming month!

Emmy - poor guy. Does he have a fever? I always coat my babies cheeks with aquafor when they get red but if he has a fever, good idea to get him to the doc. I'm so ready for warm weather and healthy babies!

MissMcCoy- I had a heavy period last month and my accupuncturist said that 48% of pregnancies don't progress and can cause the heavy flow. Let's get in the 52%!!

AFM - what's that stand for anyway? I'm cd8 and willing AF away. Seems like he longest period in history! DH leaves for travel cd 17 and FF has said i o'd cd19 the last 2 months but I ALWAYS get a +opk cd17. I'm running and drinking tea and water - to see if I can o earlier. If that's even possible!?

Happy weekend to all!

I hope u ovulate early Salembaby. Im cd10 for me and im so moody lol my hubby won't bother coming near. Need to snap out of it it's going to be my fertile time soon lol .
Good luck everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->