April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hey sweetmamma sorry that you are not feeling it this cycle but glad to have you here with us!! :hugs:

Honestly I'm OK with a Christmas baby. I was hoping for good news this cycle because of all the negative that happened in the last month but I'm ok

Coming over from the March Shamrocks thread. I had a BFP there but has since turned into an :angel:

Not sure when I'll be testing, depends on ovulation date. FX for us all!

So sorry scooby big hugs (( )) x
Ive adeded you to the date to be confirmed.
Good luck this cycle we are all here to support u x

Coming over from the March Shamrocks thread. I had a BFP there but has since turned into an :angel:

Not sure when I'll be testing, depends on ovulation date. FX for us all!

Scooby so sorry to hear that hugs to you :hugs: However I am super glad you are hear with Ckelly and the rest of us! Prayers for Christmas babies for all of us :dust:

Cd7 for me today and im off to the docs so so tired all the time literally cannot stay awake and just feel off so going to get checked out.
Really hoping we get these christmas bundles 22nd cycle gotta be a lucky one surely ;)

Cd7 for me today and im off to the docs so so tired all the time literally cannot stay awake and just feel off so going to get checked out.
Really hoping we get these christmas bundles 22nd cycle gotta be a lucky one surely ;)

Good luck at the doctors maybe you have low vitamin levels? Be sure to let us know how it goes. I agree we are ready for our Christmas babies!!

Sorry for that Scooby
Lots of love x

A Christmas baby would be such a blessing. When we started trying all the baby Christmas clothing went on sale and I scooped up a bunch... :(
In hind sight that wasn't a smart move...
Hoping this all works out!

Cant wait to do "Hump Day Bump Day" Pictures....
Sheesh... Feeling a bit blue today!
Hopefully we get to all start doing that together!

I would have bought Christmas baby stuff too if I had found deals good enough :) I cant wait to all do hump day bump day photos :)

Hump day bump day love it.
Doc checking thyroid and vitamin d levels.
Im getting bored waiting to ovulate lol x

Ckelly- I hope you get answers. I have hypothyroid and found out at my bloodwork with my 1st pregnancy. I didn't have any symptoms and just take synthroid every day.

Scooby - I'm very sorry for the disappointment last month and excited for your new month!

MissMc- I have the sale xmas baby clothes too! They're irresistible! Sending happy thoughts your way :)

Hi ladies, I'm hopping over from the march thread. We weren't planning on trying this month because I need surgery to have a fibroid out and figured this was a good month to do it to avoid a Christmas baby, but with my cycle being unpredictable and this one finally ending at 17dpo, I can't get time off work on such short notice for the surgery (it has to be done in the 1st 5 cycle days). So we're trying femara again and we'll see what happens. For now I'll pick my testing date as April 11. OH's birthday is Apr 15 so it would be nice to surprise him (and not have AF on his birthday...haha).

Ugh I feel so bad today like depressed but on the plus side I met Craig MacTavish with my son today so that was excitING. For those who don't know who he is he's a former NHL Player and the current GM of the Edmonton Oilers.

Salembaby- thank you just want to feel human as apposed to a zombie
Drjo- welcome huni I really hope this month is your cycle and you get your BFP.
sweetmama- hope your feeling better today :)
Babydust to all x

I always see people here on the TWW board talking about having dreams of being pregnant. Well, I just dreamt that I was dreaming about being pregnant!

In my dream, I dreamt about giving birth (which went amazingly quickly). When I woke up (in my dream) and went about my day, I ended up at the in-law's house and said something along the lines of "this may be a strange question, but are there any babies around here?" and when they said no, I said I'd dreamt about having a baby and it was so real I had to make sure they weren't being babysat for me at the moment. Then I woke up (for real) and realized that had been a dream, and wondered why my awake-dream self didn't question why the baby had no name, Peter hadn't been there, and there had been no prep classes of any type in memory.

So weird!

That's a crazy dream Orglethrop must of felt so real. Ive had a similar when i was pregnant with Oscar I woke up looking for him it felt so surreal still remember it now. :)

So it turns out I probably won't be an April tester. In fact, there's a decent chance I won't be able to ttc til june. After talking to the fertility clinic today, they said my fibroid is significant in size and to not take more femara until after its out. Because of timing (or non-timeable characteristics) of my cycle, and needing to get FMLA through work for time off, I likely won't be able to have surgery til the beginning of may. I'm very sad about this. :(

So it turns out I probably won't be an April tester. In fact, there's a decent chance I won't be able to ttc til june. After talking to the fertility clinic today, they said my fibroid is significant in size and to not take more femara until after its out. Because of timing (or non-timeable characteristics) of my cycle, and needing to get FMLA through work for time off, I likely won't be able to have surgery til the beginning of may. I'm very sad about this. :(

I'm so sorry to hear about this, hugs sweetie

So sorry. Lots of love to you.
x

Alright here we go.

CD-1
AF has started.

Sore and achy :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members