***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Lucy- I know! It's so hard to figure out where they put things sometiems! I just hope that since they already moved the May due dates thread to the lounge they are getting all the other girls in there! I would never have found it if it wasn't for it being in 1stTri.

i also can't stop sneezing. sometimes 6 at a time.

u/s went great! exactly 7+1 due date april 18 heartbeat 171.

Attachments

• 7+1 (2).jpg
    7+1 (2).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 7+1 (3).jpg
    7+1 (3).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 7+1.jpg
    7+1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 24
thats so brill dana :D really happy for you hun!

I've had a much better day today :D, nausea still there slightly but generally have been able to function nearly normally :D

Hope everyones doing okay? xx

Dana that's amazing!!! That's sooo cute how it points to the baby's appendages and head. :D So glad that everything worked out.

Dana- yay see everything is good... lots and lots of sticky :dust:

AFM- I am so exhausted today I can barely function and was having cramps earlier nothing bad just definitely couldn't ignore them... still ok very nauseous after lunch though and just want my scan friday so I can see little baby is still doing great... fx'd

Aw wow those scan pics are fantastic! Congrats!

I've had a fair bit of aching today. Not cramping and not painful just achey. Wondering if this might be the start of getting round ligament pains. Or maybe it's too early for that and I'm just feeling general stretching... Who knows.

i especially love the one with the heartbeat. she tried doing some of the 3D, but little nugget is just a little too small.
hard to believe in a matter of a month i'll be in 2nd trimester.

Cami- I'm there with the exhaustion! I'm so tired today (DF woke me up early)
I'm feeling better today but having some lingering nausea. I'll be thrilled to make it past the morning sickness.

Dana- glad to see your scan went well!!!

Cami- I'm there with the exhaustion! I'm so tired today (DF woke me up early)
I'm feeling better today but having some lingering nausea. I'll be thrilled to make it past the morning sickness.

Dana- glad to see your scan went well!!!

also 2 of the ladies I talk to a lot on here had mc's today.. so sad I just want this baby so bad and don't want anything to go wrong and it is horrible that these things happen to people they shouldn't but we can't control anything... sorry just a little frustrated at the moment

Definitly. I'm so sad for one of my bump buddies who lost her bubs. I just can't even imagine the pain. It's so sad.
I'm really happy about tomorrow I just really want to confirm that things are going accordingly- as I'm sure they are with you Cami!

Hi ladies I didn't know where the group was moved to so I haven't posted in a while. Hope all is well and everybody is good.

lilbean- thankyou, I wish you all the best for your pregnancy! I will take acupuncture into consideration although I agree, water seems to be helping - I am usually the worlds worst drinker (non-alcoholic, of course!) but have tried to increase..with not much success!

So, i'm kinda interested. Some of you were talking about housing in the UK and having to go threw a lot of paper work to get moved to better housing, and what not.

Is that a program in the UK for housing? It would be very interesting to learn about. :)

morning ladies I haven't been online for a while so I have loads to catch up on. hope your all felling ok need to read through the thread could take a while lol xx

Got my next scan in the morning, I'm so nervous I have no idea what the putcome will be, bur hopefully they'll be a heartbeat and little beanie is growing well eeeeek x

Hi Ladies,
Just had a night at my sisters, we were up chatting til 12-can barely stay awake today!!

Phoned the surgery this morning and they have no idea when they will be able to get me in with the midwife! I have to wait for a call over the weekend and arrange it from there. Only thing is I will definintly miss the call this weekend as working two 14 hour days....wonder if I could just walk up to maternity and try and pull the 'I work here to card'?!!!

Today I noticed sore boobs for the first time...up until now my nipples have been sensitive but today even putting my bra on was uncomfortable. Stilll cant stop burping either.

Congratulations m&me...you are due on my birthday. and to DAna on your scan so pleased all was well
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->