***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Bernina my wee is really dark too and frequent. But we're making an extra pint of blood too. I think things settle down after a while.

Oh and I'm supposed to be napping now but my boy wouldn't let me. He fell asleep at 5, which is too late for him to sleep, and so I get no nap at all. Haven't managed a single nap yet though exhaustion hits me like a sledgehammer at 3pm.

I got my first bout of MS that wasn't at night to due to heavy bloating.

I suppose it happened because I was overcome with hunger all of sudden and felt sick because of the feeling.

So i made myself a tall glass of milk and crackers. :) Feel much better now and was able to keep my stomach from flipping.

Bernina i'm totally with you on the water issue... i feel like i drink so much there is CONSTANT pressure around my waistline and peeing all the time! but still dark pee... i'm sure it will work itself out, as long as we keep hydrated i'm sure there is nothing to worry about :)
Hope everyone is feeling good today ladies! :hugs: I'm an emotional roller coaster but that is to be expected i guess... 8 weeks tomorrow! So excited :) :happydance:

Hi Ladies,
Sorry it's been ages since I've posted! Started back in school in classes most of the week. Mondays are my only day to check in now... Anyhow, probably won't have time to read through all the posts but I hope everyone is well!! I found out last week that my sister is also PG, two weeks behind me, so we are both expecting in April!!! WOW! Such good news!! She's now the only one I've told besides my DH, but it is nice to have told someone who understands so well!!

Symptoms are not too bad lately. Mostly just sleepy and really, really sore BBs. First official prenatal appt is this Friday (my sister's is the same day)! Miss talking to you ladies and wishing everyone the best!!

oooh i wish i had chance to get a nap, its just never gonna happen witha a 4 month and a 3 yr old lol.

Been swimming today and then to a soft play area so hopefully the kids will be tired out n go to bed early.

I have loads of stretch marks bio oil never worked for me. i have quite a belly already, must just be bloat though

welcome to the new ladies ill update later xxx

Tasha - I have a huge belly already too, most likely bloat, but it looks like a bump so it's fun. Funny b/c had a family event this last weekend and had to do my best to hide it since only my sister knows... not too easy, but my mom was really suspicious when I was turning down the booze! ;)

Haven't really had the MS over the last week, only slight flu feeling in the evenings. Seems like I only get really sick if I overeat.... which happens... Hope the MS stays away, don't miss it. Just hoping to get a scan on Friday and more info!! So happy to be done with two months already!

I love swimming while PG, really feels amazing! Only problem is limited time to go!

Today has been pretty icky. Headache for the better part of it, and my cramping has come back. Went away for the weekend. Seems like symptoms just come and go as they please.

Please add me for the 24th. :) Had an u/s today. Looks good so far.

JazzyCat I went to aquanatal once a week when preg the first time. In the UK we get paid time off work to attend antenatal classes including fitness so I got to go during worktime. Can't wait to start again, I loved it!

Hi everyone.
Congrats to all the newbies.

I am also really thirsty all the time and yet I'm really bored with the none aspartame, none caffine drinks too.

JazzyCat that is amazing news that your sister is pregnant and you are only 2 weeks apart, that will be really nice for you to be able to share your experience swith your sister. Does she live near you too?

Does your mum not know either of you are pregnant?

I'm having caffeine. I drink lots of tea but I like it weak anyway. I seem to recall the guidelines being something like 6 cups of tea a day (I have less than that though). I'm not sure about coffee.

I don't know if any girls in here will be interested but if you are I've decided to so a self-indulgent pregnant journal this time: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/403677-growing-peanuts-bean-2-a.html

JazzyCat I went to aquanatal once a week when preg the first time. In the UK we get paid time off work to attend antenatal classes including fitness so I got to go during worktime. Can't wait to start again, I loved it!

That sounds like fun! My grandma has a pool near my school, so I am trying to get over there at least once a week after I get out of class... six more weeks of class, so that would be fun! Just swimming breathstroke mostly at this point. Feels amazing in my tummy muscles!

Hi everyone.

I am also really thirsty all the time and yet I'm really bored with the none aspartame, none caffine drinks too.

JazzyCat that is amazing news that your sister is pregnant and you are only 2 weeks apart, that will be really nice for you to be able to share your experience swith your sister. Does she live near you too?

Hey UKCath = I finally am drinking some lemon lime soda, because I was so bored with just juice and seltzer all the time. Also hot cocoa and chocolate milk are still favorites, very little caffine I think.

My sister lives about 2-3 hours away, which isn't too bad. We had a great time together this weekend. She told our mom already, but she has had an u/s and I haven't yet. My DH wants to wait another month or two before we tell anyone else. Happy my sis knows at least!! My mom's so excited about my sis being PG, can't wait to tell her we both are!

Hi everyone.

Hey UKCath = I finally am drinking some lemon lime soda, because I was so bored with just juice and seltzer all the time. Also hot cocoa and chocolate milk are still favorites, very little caffine I think.

My sister lives about 2-3 hours away, which isn't too bad. We had a great time together this weekend. She told our mom already, but she has had an u/s and I haven't yet. My DH wants to wait another month or two before we tell anyone else. Happy my sis knows at least!! My mom's so excited about my sis being PG, can't wait to tell her we both are!

That sounds SO exciting!! :) :happydance: I'm excited for you!! :haha:

It does sound exciting, I bet your mum will be over the moon!

I think I am going to make a move in to milk shakes tomorrow...

Hi Ladies

Can i join you? My little bubs is due 17th April (depending on scan)

xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies! I know, I am just thrilled. When she told me I was in shock! I knew she was TTC for a couple months, this was our first month thinking about it... so it was amazing that everything worked out the way it did. It will be like twins... only cousins! So fun, can't wait. Now just praying everything stays healthy for both of us.

Welcom Elliesmummy and congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->