***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Ugh think my sickness has started earlier this time, my gag reflex is so sensitive it's embarrassing lol, it didn't start this early last time but hey ho not going to moan I'm just glad I'm pregnant :) x

Jazzycat, my very best friend is exactly 2 weeks behind me, it's so nice to have someone to go through this with, even better that it's your sister!!!

Jazzy- my SIL is 3 weeks in front of me- but we're not close. She hates my DF (her brother) and he's not too fond of her. I keep my distance from that.
Went to orientation today- got bloods done and set my first US appoinment for wednesday morning. SO EXCITED!!!

Good luck for Wednesday! x

I feel rotten today. Fluey groggy tired achey... My nose is stuffed up but when I blow it it just bleeds. Anyone else get that? I've never really had nosebleeds until now.

Thanks Cottleston! I'm not having much blood in my nose (have had some in the past) but VERY stuffy! Has to do with making the mucus plug?
I'm thinking of you Dana- Good luck and much hopes for a heartbeat!!!

Hi girls hope everyone is well

My sister is now 5 days behind me !

9 weeks today :happydance:

morning,

just been to see dr and told them I was pregnant, he was really good and very informative but they dont have an available midwife slot for 3 weeks by which time I will be 11 weeks! they said to phone tomorrow and they will try to fit me in as extra sometime but it will be on a wednesday so i will have to take time out of work to go!

oh well its just how these things go!

Afternoon girls, feeling ok today still not had any sickness for days. Tried out my doppler last night, could hear the whoosing of the placenta but no heartbeat just yet.
Ive been offered a flat today from my local council. I currently live in a 3 bedroom house but its rented privately and we cant afford it. I really dont know what to do and whether to take it. I know it wont be big enough but i was thinking maybe they'd move us when i tell them im expecting again. What do you girls think? xx

Hi Girls, hope your all ok?

TMI - I have spent over half an hour on the toilet this morning with very bad constipation, yuck! Anyone else suffering? I had a breakfast of weatabix, prune yoghurt and raisins, think i need to start eating more fibre.

Hope your scan goes well Dana.

I've got my booking in appointment on Thursday, don't know what to expect though as this is our first. Do i need to take my dp with me or can i just go on my own?

Ii went on my own and it was fine :) just a bit of paperwork really!

I feel your pain re toilet troubles... It's been soooo uncomfortable.

Afternoon girls, feeling ok today still not had any sickness for days. Tried out my doppler last night, could hear the whoosing of the placenta but no heartbeat just yet.
Ive been offered a flat today from my local council. I currently live in a 3 bedroom house but its rented privately and we cant afford it. I really dont know what to do and whether to take it. I know it wont be big enough but i was thinking maybe they'd move us when i tell them im expecting again. What do you girls think? xx

In my experience, you're best to take it! Once you're in the system, they have to try and help you out or at least there's the option of mutual exchange (I think most areas have this scheme now)
we lived with my mum and dad for 10 months living in their dining room, whilst I was pg with ds, also had dd still in a cot, until ds was 10 weeks old, we then took on a one bed 1st floor flat, as it was all we could afford, we were offered a property 4 months later, but it was awful, situated in the backwaters of Hell!! We ended up waiting another 16 months before we were offered anywhere else, by this time we had been on the list for about 3 years in a mid to high banding, We were on the phone to the association almost every day, involved the newspapers, local councillors, mayors, family, etc..I think we would have still been waiting if we hadn't kicked up such a fuss, the sooner you're in, the sooner you're paying out less money and the closer you are to getting somewhere more appropriate. x

Dana-good luck tomorrow
yes nose bleeds every pregnancy I have had... my new symptom with this one is sneezing..very fun... so tired.
MissFox- yay for first scan let us know how everything goes...
AFM_ can't wait till friday my next scan and one week closer to being past the "danger zone" however already have made it past my mc time last time which apparently is a good milestone.. so fx'd and lots of :dust:

Ii went on my own and it was fine :) just a bit of paperwork really!

I feel your pain re toilet troubles... It's been soooo uncomfortable.

Cool, i'll just go on my own then, i like dp to be at the scans but not to fussed when seeing the midwife.

I could have cried this morning when on the toilet, i wouldn't change anything though as very grateful to be pregnant, dont know why i started reading about missed miscarriages this morning. I think its because i hear so many stories about ladies going for their 12 week scan and they have had a missed miscarriage. Just praying my 12 week scan goes well, seeing the hearbeat at the 7wk scan should have made me more relaxed, it has a little bit but i still get nervous.

Dan - I am thinking of you and hoping it isn't what you think it may be. Sorry, I have been through one missed miscarriage before, and mine started off with brown discharge when I wiped, and got heavier over 3 days, before turning red.

I haven't been here for a while - been doing a few things and keeping myself busy as it is coming up to the week I lost my lo although it is confusing for me, as lo went at 8 weeks 4 days yet didnt find out til 11 weeks 5 days, so until my scan, I am anxiously waiting t see if I have a sticky one, too.
My nausea was pretty bad this week, but tends to happen when I have eaten, only. I am suffering with headaches BIG TIME...Is anyone else?!?

hi Hun, im in the same positon, i had mmc at 8wk6days but didnt find out till 11week and 1 day, its awful wondering and waiting isnt it. I feel totally different this time though, i feel sick all day long and didnt before and I too am suffering from horrible headaches, midwife just told me today to drink lots and lots of water and if that doesnt work to get back in touch and they will arange accupuncture xxx

cami- I'm so excited for tomorrow!
I sneeze all the time too! That goes along with burping and farting non-stop! Someone asked if I hide the farting from DF (like a good woman should or something?) and I laughed loud and replied "no, we fart together"

Funny how some days it's just so hard for me to even imagine that i'm pregnant. It's all just surreal still.

But I guess all this intense hunger pangs, bloated, crampy, boobs sore keeps in my check. Slight nausea is starting to happen around noon. If I don't get small things in me I will feel ill.

My u/s is in 2 days!! :D That is going to make everything so much better. Then I will have an actual picture of my little bean!

I was wondering where this thread had gone! But I've just found it again! Hope you're all well. My sickness has really kicked in now. I had to ask for the car to be stopped urgently the other day so that I could throw up! Nice!

cami- I'm so excited for tomorrow!
I sneeze all the time too! That goes along with burping and farting non-stop! Someone asked if I hide the farting from DF (like a good woman should or something?) and I laughed loud and replied "no, we fart together"

yeah if we had to hide it I would never see my bf...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->