***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I don't have PCOS but I do have naturally low progestrone since my TR, I firmly believe that the progestrone is what saved this pregnancy. I know that some drs don't believe it helps but how many of us woman on with have to prove to them it does help.

In my journal. LOL You can't see baby B well...that is the only place I post it. I don't post on here much for some reason but everyonce in a while. Was gald to see your scan went well:)

I'm right there with you Dana- I'm finding out!!!
And since there is only one- if not being too picky also- I'd like a little boy. I'm actually really torn. Girls are so cute- but I want a boy first- then a girl.

i'd agree but i already have a stepson (dh son) so a girl would be good to round it out. plus, i really want to name her after gma. couldn't help but feel her with me yesterday :angel:

babya&b.jpg

Baby B is the smaller sac above and to the right of Baby A. Baby A is measuring a full week bigger than Baby B

I'm right there with you Dana- I'm finding out!!!
And since there is only one- if not being too picky also- I'd like a little boy. I'm actually really torn. Girls are so cute- but I want a boy first- then a girl.

i'd agree but i already have a stepson (dh son) so a girl would be good to round it out. plus, i really want to name her after gma. couldn't help but feel her with me yesterday :angel:

I love that feeling...I feel like my granny is with me at all times when I am super anxious about something. I am hoping for a boy and girl but 2 girls would be really lovely(even though DH would not be happy if he knew I said that LOL) I have girl names but only one boy name. My girls are Mazie Grace and Emma LaVern(after my granny)

My DF has done it again! Not content with telling everyone he works with (some he told when I was 4/5 weeks and bleeding!!) he's now telling his former uni mates on facebook. It upsets me so so much that he doesn't respect me enough to pipe down. I'll be 12 weeks in just over a fortnight. Why can't he wait?!! :cry:

I still do his dinner when I feel sick, wash his clothes while my back is killing me... All I asked was that he didn't blab to everyone and that's all he ever does.

felt really unwell this morning, got up to go to the toilet and thought i was going to faint, had to lie down on the bathroom floor! still feel rotten now, quite nauseous and burping like a trooper- i have no appetite either.

also just been arguing with O2 who have over charged me on my phone bill- they admit it is their fault and I have a signed contract to prove it but somehow its my job to sort it out!!!! Now I have to go into the town centre pay for parking etc (while feeling like poo) to fix their mistake....I AM FUMING!!

Well..... Had my scan because I had bleeding two weeks ago and the little splodge is 7 week splodge and it's little heart was galloping away, never felt so sick in all my life waiting to go in the scan room. But all is well and I can relax a bit more now :happydance: :) :happydance:

congrats to all the ladies that have had u/s still waiting on my app to come through cant wait. Past the nine week mark now but still have very little symptoms some people say thats lucky I hope so.

Hope all u ladies are ok today xx

Well..... Had my scan because I had bleeding two weeks ago and the little splodge is 7 week splodge and it's little heart was galloping away, never felt so sick in all my life waiting to go in the scan room. But all is well and I can relax a bit more now :happydance: :) :happydance:

glad ur scan went well sweetie x

I don't have PCOS but I do have naturally low progestrone since my TR, I firmly believe that the progestrone is what saved this pregnancy. I know that some drs don't believe it helps but how many of us woman on with have to prove to them it does help.

Those things are really good to hear. It's good to know that you are doing something good for your baby. Keeping it healthy! :D

Also, cami that is such a shame that your previous DR was so stupid. :nope:

AFM, Getting ready to go to my scan! I feel soooo nervous that I've lost my entire appetite.

Hopefully i'll have good news!!! :D

Also, the East Coast is gearing up for Hurricane Earl to hit it, and I started crying after seeing North Carolina and Southern Virginia evacuating. LOL I guess that's the inexplicable weepiness they are talking about. :haha:

Had my scan! :D It was great. Saw the little bean, and the little bean's heartbeat! The DR said they like the heart rate to be between 100 and 110, and my little bean had 120ish. So That's great I say!

They didn't give me a CD with the pictures, but they gave me regular pictures. I'll see if I can take a picture of the picture, but it's not the great of a picture to begin with.

I'm just sooo happy! :happydance:

Here are some pictures. :happydance: They kinda suck because I had to take a picture of the ultrasound picture, but it gets the point across. Baby Bean is there!

Attachments

• 47439_750983141931_33013203_40727684_102012_n.jpg
    47439_750983141931_33013203_40727684_102012_n.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 58187_750983176861_33013203_40727685_5577710_n.jpg
    58187_750983176861_33013203_40727685_5577710_n.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 15

YAAAY! Congrats Helen! What a relief to know everything is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->