***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

so while i know i'm so blessed so have this little one inside me but if i could just stop wanting to cry at every little thing that would be super. when i say everything, i mean everything. i'm crying watching the cma's for gimminies sake. "i'm collecting bracelets my fans are giving me" :cry: seriously? hello hormones, how are doing today? :haha:

haha dana i feel ya... i just cried during roller derby movie called "whip it" ... seriously??? how is chicks on skates beating eachother up means for tears?? oh little babies... what you do to us mommas haha :shrug:

haha dana i feel ya... i just cried during roller derby movie called "whip it" ... seriously??? how is chicks on skates beating eachother up means for tears?? oh little babies... what you do to us mommas haha :shrug:

right? it's the size of rice and it's making me this batty? imagine what it'll do once it's full grown. oh boy!

Lol Dana me too. It started soon after conception and I've been welling up at every little thing ever since. I found last time it was difficult at work because if I got stressed I started to well up, no professionalism at all!

I'm the same... By 9:20am yesterday I had a lady on the phone who was so mean that I left the call centre in tears and hid in the toilet til my manager came to check on me! Got back in the office to an email from my supervisor telling me off for leaving the office without telling him first. He's normally a cool guy but my good I hated him for that. Wish I couldve told him why I've been a bit off but I won't until after 12w.
Finding it really hard at work at the moment. Dealing with mean and angry people all day is getting to me, causing me to have a short temper at home with DF... it's horrible.

Bernina thank you so much for words of support, TMI warning- finally had my bowels open last night and feeeling much better since then. It seems crazy to get so worried at each pain but we are soooo happy to be expecting and I just want everything to be ok!

x

It's interesting how many of you are getting constipated, I'm the reverse. :blush:

peanut bean normally I am soooooo the other way and live with immodium in my handbag! this constipation marlarky is very new to me and I dont love it!!!!

You know I don't think I've ever been constipated. Possibly once pregnancy related but can't really remember. I wasn't so...erm...productive in my first pregnancy but then my periods have been the same since labour so I guess it's a new development for me.

Hey ladies!! Its been a little while since I updated but I need my due date changed to a day earlier pleaseee :)

We had an early scan done Wednesday and they dated me a day earlier to 6w3d which makes my due date April 24th (one day sooner) But the great news is we saw one little baby bubba in there with a strong heartbeat of 119! it was incredible <3 OH and I are still on :cloud9: whenever we talk about it.

PS. I totally get the emotional part.. I cried watching The Matrix last weekend.. THE MATRIX! hahah

morning ladies, i couldnt get on last night we had visitors. Congrats to all the nw ladies ill update later.
Lovin all the new scan piccies. i want one lol.
Still havent got many symptoms and am super worrying :-(
xx

morning ladies - how is everyone today?

Well, I've bitten the bullet and booked a private Early Scan with Babybond tomorrow morning! On one hand i am so excited at the prospect of seeing the little bean, and on the other i am absolutely TERRIFIED incase there is bad news :(

However, I would rather know if simething had gone wrong now, rather than wait another 5 weeks for NHS one, as that will be the end of the firt tri - although I know that anything can happen inbetween times - it will hopefully provide some re-assurance??

I'll be 8.2 tomorrow, so what can i hope to expect to see in the scan??

xx

morning ladies, i couldnt get on last night we had visitors. Congrats to all the nw ladies ill update later.
Lovin all the new scan piccies. i want one lol.
Still havent got many symptoms and am super worrying :-(
xx

try not to worry - I have been speaking to a few friends who have kids, and some of them had no symptoms whatsoever! It just seems to vary SO much from person to person and from preg to preg!:flower:

xxx

peanut bean normally I am soooooo the other way and live with immodium in my handbag! this constipation marlarky is very new to me and I dont love it!!!!

I am the exact same! normally the other way, but i am so blocked up now! It feels horrible! Also painful to go :( I think i may have to get some prune juice!x

yeah i no im just a worrywart cuz i did have symptoms they just seemed to get better, apart from the exhaustion. do you mind me asking how much the babybondf scan is? xx

of course not - it's £99 - I know it's pricey - but i', taking it from my "stopped smoking" fund! x

Hey ladies!! Its been a little while since I updated but I need my due date changed to a day earlier pleaseee :)

We had an early scan done Wednesday and they dated me a day earlier to 6w3d which makes my due date April 24th (one day sooner) But the great news is we saw one little baby bubba in there with a strong heartbeat of 119! it was incredible <3 OH and I are still on :cloud9: whenever we talk about it.

PS. I totally get the emotional part.. I cried watching The Matrix last weekend.. THE MATRIX! hahah

Your due date is the same as mine!! :flower: yey

Anywho, as or the weepiness. I can relate. I don't go a day without crying. Cried about Hurricane Earl yesterday. I guess seeing evacuators just got to me. :haha:

And don't even get me started on things that are ACTUALLY sentimental or sad... I have to stay away!

The doctor said to expect some spotting after the ultrasound.... so i'm trying not to freak out which is working pretty well. :)

I know (after so much googling!) that the chances of anything bad happening after you see the heartbeat is 6% in women who only have 1 baby and no history of any other bad things happening (i'm refraining from using the word here, because there is no need to! :))

All in all besides the spotting i'm having a pretty good day. Still on cloud 9 about seeing the little bean yesterday! :D The doctor kept saying "grain of rice" but I kept thinking in my head "it's a sweet pea!" :D

of course not - it's £99 - I know it's pricey - but i', taking it from my "stopped smoking" fund! x

ooh thats good hun, a little pricey for me though :-( guess ill just have to wait :coffee: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->