***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

My 6wks scan looks like that too! Just a little bean in a sac! I have it on the frig now.

Soooo....Casey's real name is Ashley....:winkwink:

My 6wks scan looks like that too! Just a little bean in a sac! I have it on the frig now.

ha ha ha! yep. Ya caught me! :haha:

I totally didn't care about blocking anything out because it didn't have any serious information.

finally got all sorted with O2 but has taken all day, feeling really stressed out now.

welcome arein83 and congratulations

good news on your scan casey
x

so tired again today and boobs aching off and on and gearing up for a long weekend... I have my next scan tomorrow which is the big one.. Dr. says if I make it past this week I should be a ok... then my brother who is in the military will be here for a few days( Hope to have good news for him) and I work all weekend and monday... crazy

evening ladies, so glad all the u/s that seem to have happened recently have been good news :D.

3 weeks today until my 1st scan! :D, will have been such a long wait once I finally get there! been very tired today but the nausea is def not quite so bad :D xx

Do you have your next scan anytime soon?

My DR wanted my second scan at 8 weeks. So i have one exactly two weeks from today. Baby will be bigger!! :D

not feeling positive at the moment i feel like i am about to start a period, my thighs are aching and i kep getting abdo pain...hope its just cos i am constipated but am worried

chocojen, I've had the feeling that a period is coming on many times in the past weeks. It was worse right around when AF was due but the feelings have also reoccured since that time. I also get an ache in my upper thighs as well. Hang in there, I'm sure everything is just fine!! I know it's impossible not to worry though. :hugs:

I get the ache in my upper thighs and legs too.. and new aches today are in my vajajay... interesting... not painful just weird..

I've been having the cramping and low back pain like AF was coming, but it's just things growing and hormones, and yeah, constipation!!! Try not to worry hon!

I was having I don't feel pregnant at all day...then bam nausea hit me..or more like super gassy and can't stop burping and have that super full feeling in my belly but I haven't ate anything...I needed it though was worrying.

My symptoms seem to happen at night mostly. Day time is dull cramping and emotional.... and the super sore boobies and nausea are are night. What's going on bean??

My sickness has all been after 5 pm, usually quite late in the evening. Both times I threw up it was after 8 pm. I seem to have more energy during the day but crash at night. Except on the weekends, then I just feel like crap all day.

hi ladies sorry i have been mia just been so tired lately. and work has been stressful. I had a scan and quant done one monday and all was great. have been crampin alot and today i had like stabbin pains in lower tummy so i went to dr. coem to find out my numbers are still doubling:happydance: baby heart beat was 111 bpm and i seen on Scan, but vaginal exam showed i go a slight yeast infection that is causin all this pain so gave me meds and hopefully be better soon. My little pea is growing by the days was bigger today and could see heart beat where monday i couldnt.I am almost 6 weeks and look 6 months already lol

Hope all is well. Congrads Reedsgirl on the twins!

https://i51.tinypic.com/x4oubp.jpg

Nicole your bean is super cute! Yay for the hb!!

All my symptoms seem to get worse at night...its likt being sick I think after sun down you always feel worse. LOL But I will take it cause then I know my babies are ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->