***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

girls i do have a overhang at the bottom but my leggings tuck it away lol (years of practice) or i wear massive knickers cant wait to get me maternity pants i love them that cover me belly.

Omg I think I just felt movement! :D it was about 2in under my belly button and felt sort of bubbly but kind of like fingers tapping inside my belly!
Definitely wasn't gas it was way too pronounced :D

Yay, offically 2nd tri! Just got back from London helping my friend move house, although I took it easy compared to the rest of them I'm still exhausted and paying for it today. Was good to be out the house though, wasn't sick the whole weekend and might even be starting to show :happydance:.
Hope everyone had a good weekend and is feeling well x

yay for officially no matter what book or website i read, being in 2nd trimester!!!

back to work today. no matter how badly i feel i'm sticking it out! dh started work this morning too! yay for things getting back to normal

well thankfully the aching has eased off today (thank goodness!)

does anyone elses nipples still hurt? mine are still really sore :(

Omg I think I just felt movement! :D it was about 2in under my belly button and felt sort of bubbly but kind of like fingers tapping inside my belly!

that is sooooo amazing!!! :D

Gertrude-- My bbs and nipples are still sore, Definitely.

mine are still very sore as well.. not constant but definitely sore

OOPS! Repost!! sorry!

:rofl:

I suppose I could say that my Round Ligament pains have started. Seems to be every day or every other day. Sharp quick pains on either side of my belly.

Oh yea, and DH put his ear to my belly yesterday--- twice! Definitely heard baby's heartbeat, very faint. He has good hearing when it comes to sounds. :D That was very exciting!!!!!

hi aww thats great :)
ive been feeling lil sensations in uterus too the past couple of days :happydance:

wow cottleson you must be so excited by it!

Casey was that the first time your OH had tried to hear the baby? I had no idea about this until a friend said last week she said her OH could hear it from 12 weeks. I want to give it a go and when I am back at work I may try hearing it with a stethoscope!

wow cottleson you must be so excited by it!

Casey was that the first time your OH had tried to hear the baby? I had no idea about this until a friend said last week she said her OH could hear it from 12 weeks. I want to give it a go and when I am back at work I may try hearing it with a stethoscope!

yea its the first time. And he did it twice. He said that he could hear my heartbeat, the gurgles of my digestive system and then a smaller faint woosh woosh woosh sound, that was going faster then my heartbeat.

I wish i had a stethoscope. :D

cool thanks, think I will get OH to try it tonight and every day until he hears something!!! Should be easy to distinguish between them my HR is normally 80 and bubbas was 162 when we had the scan!

would anyone here think I'm bonkers for buying a cotbed from IKEA?

I get lots of things from there but for some reason, that I can't work out, I'm hesitant about buying a cotbed!

I don't see why that'd be bonkers! As long as it's put together properly I'm sure it's just as good as any other cot :)

I've had such an up and down day.
First of all was the movement in my tummy, which was wonderful!
Then I found out that the 2 positions at work are being filled by THREE people. This means when I go back to work after maternity I will likely be told I can work in a different position in a different department which I don't want, or I will have to leave.
I'm so scared that they're going to screw me over again. They've done it so many times before. But on the plus side DF got me roses and chocolates on his way home from work to cheer me up :D

I knew I had reservations :D it was a cot and not a cotbed :D my brain is seriously being a bit rubbish! I knew KNEW I had a niggling thought at the back of my head and it wasn't IKEA but the actual thing :D

gertrude my friend at her cot from ikea and its lovely she is even using it for her second baby so they are sturdy enough.

i have got a cotbed for gert but its a old one and i cant part it to make it into a bed so i'm considering just getting rid of it and getting a cot for lil bean as i have brought a toddler bed for gert so i can just pass that down later when gert goes into a big bed.

sorry for going on lol

baby was moving like hell earlier, such a lovely feeling and it tickles i cant wait to feel more and more :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->