***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH anyone else getting weird stabby pains every now and then.. never in the same spot really I am guessing round ligament but ouch... I keep feeling weird stuff I am sure is baby but just want that KICK so I know for sure

OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH anyone else getting weird stabby pains every now and then.. never in the same spot really I am guessing round ligament but ouch... I keep feeling weird stuff I am sure is baby but just want that KICK so I know for sure

Definitely sounds like Round Ligament Pain. Sometimes they stop me dead and I can't move at all because it's so painful! But they are quick but sharp!!

yep definitely because i is so much more on my right side ... so googled this and here is what I found
"Round ligament pain refers to a type of pelvic pain caused by stretching of the round ligaments. This occurs more commonly on the right side of the pelvis." thank you webmd

Regarding the ikea cribs, I heard that only their brand of sheets fits their cribs (not sure if that's the same as a cot bed or cot, I get those all confused, sorry!) and some people found it annoying to have to buy sheets at ikea and not be able to match their sets and stuff. No experience with them myself, and it could be something that's only an issue in the States.

I'm so jealous for all those who are feeling baby. I definitely can tell where baby is by the harder part of my uterus, but can't say that I've actually felt anything.

Backpain was very severe over the weekend but seems to be a bit better sitting at work (go figure!) Hoping to get a better sleep tonight, tossed and turned so much last night. I'm wondering if little one had a growth spurt and that's why I felt so poorly over the weekend.

Hope everyone is well!!

Congrats to all those who've moved over to 2nd tri!

So-- I just to an intelligender kit and it predicted a boy. :)

Though it also says that if you have PCOS that it will predict boy anyway.... sooooo i'm saying still a 50/50 chance! But it was fun!

yeah I didn't do one of those because it says can not be done if been on fertility meds which with PCOS metformin is considered a fertility med and I have been on clomid too sooooo .. But guy at my work his wife and him found out today they are team BLUE

I have been having lots of round ligament pains.
DF had shoulder surgery this morning and is doing great now. Dr said there was more damage than he thought but fixed everything he saw so that's great. 7 weeks in a sling and then extensive physical therapy.

Just want to update you all- I posted about my friend who lost her baby at 38 weeks. She had an autopsy done and the results came back as a chord accident resulting from listeria. She went into labor and the contractions separated the weakend chord from the baby. By the time they made it to the hospital it was too late. I'm officially off sandwich cold cut meats, soft cheeses and unwashed fruits. And remember- as she told me- you know your body best. If you have a concern talk to your Dr and if they wont listen make them- she thought she was going into labor on Monday at her appointment, her Dr told her 1st pregnancies almost always go overdue and they would check her next week- Wednesday AM around 2- she got news her baby had passed.
Sorry to be a downer- but it's something to talk about since her Dr. never warned her about foods to avoid

Oh hun... I am so sorry... Yeah I have been staying away from cold lunch meats and stuff and the guys I work with are always lets get subway when the manager orders us lunch and I say no I can't have that then they bitch to where I either just say fine I won't eat or we finally get something I can eat and then they complain all day

another reason i love women's care (the facility my ob is at). they go over extensively what to eat, what not to and any questions they have 24 hour nurses on call.

everything in moderation and of course nothing unwashed. be careful of expiration dates too.

cami, you could do toasted chicken breast. it's cooked all the way thru and then toasted so completely baby safe and you can still do subway :)

Missfox, so very sorry about your friend. So true that you know your body best, great advice for us all.

Cami, have you tried the veggie sub from Subway, many of my friends lived on those (minus the sprouts) during their pregnancies. I love the Jimmy John's version, delicious!

I don't like subway I like hot sandwiches I like Quizno's I don't like subway chicken as I have had food poisioning off of it multiple times

Honestly I'm not a huge Subway fan either, much prefer Jimmy Johns! DH loves hot subs as well, can't stand the cold ones.

Heres something cute!

My 20 month old kept kissing my belly today, even when we were food shopping etc. So i asked him if he thought it was a Girl or Boy? Now, he says a few words but doesn;t really understand what his nutty mother is going on about, probably!!

So he replies..."Girl!"

I changed the way I said but he he got so mad at me he kept screaming Girl over and over again in a very echoey supermarket!! Needless to say, I accepted his answer and hope it is a girl for my sanity!!!

OOH I also got my date for my Anomoly scan - November 30th!!! 9.00am!! CANNOT WAIT!!! Although if I wanted to get a gender scan privately, the earliest I can get one is next saturday!!! So tempting!

Sorry on a roll tonight with my posts..please excuse!!

Having an emotional moment looking back at old photos of Jake..my Avatar he was 9 weeks old..time goes SO FAST!

Round ligament pains - OUCH! I had one random one earlier..very quick but painful!

16 week appointment with midwife today... DF can't make it so mums coming with me to hear the heartbeat. I'm scared she wont find it even though me and df have both heard it this week.

lol Jakes Mummy, my little girl is adamant that the new baby will be a girl and every time i say, 'well what if its a boy?' She refuses to talk about it! So I am also hoping for a girl to maddy happy!

Has anyone else started get tingling sensations in their bbs? We were at a playbarn on saturday and I dont know if my body was reacting to all the screaming kids but I started feeling proper tingly like i was starting to leak, even had to pop to ladies to check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->