***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I am so jealous of the ladies that are feeling movement all the time. LOL I think I feel a few movements in the morning when I first wake up but nothing major. I am a little concerned as my belly still feels a bit squishy and is not really hard. I know my uterous is high and I can feel it but I would think it should be firming up by now. I am a bit overweight though and I wasn't with my others so maybe that is why...

girlie I am right there with youI think mine is nice and firm under all my fat... actually if I pull the fat up I can totally see the bumpy nice and hard... and I too am feeling what I think are small movements but am still not sure and not alll the time..

When I am laying down Cami my belly does feel nice and round but when I stand up the chunky takes over. LOL I can't wait for our meet up!! I am going to fight this cold off all week so I don't pass it on.

Ooh I got a nice Parka coat today . . granted, it isn;t maternity. But last time I layered, so my bump stuck out!! Forgot to get Bras though - wow, my boobs are trying to do a great escape and sorry in advance, but I walk down the road not realising a nipple is trying to poke out - SO EMBARRASING!! DH has to point it out everytime, and loudly too! Pain he is!

has been rather silent for me this past week so i figured i'd chime in with an entery.

spent the week at home just relaxing and it's really done me some good. feel bad because we'll have a week less of pay but it was pretty bad. hopefully i can stay at work all this week.

dh found a job!!!! it's nothing real big but its a starting point we can use to pay off his bills, get him back to school for the 6mo it'll take him to get the certification and out making some decent money. yay for not having to worry about weather we'll be able to afford diapers! his unemployment hearing got pushed back because of his work schedule, but hopefully it'll just be another week because there are things coming due that vendors are no longer willing to wait for. plus i owe my gma money and i feel bad as hell that we haven't paid her. i just hope medicaid is willing to keep me because of the extra income, as i was really looking forwar to a "free" birth. fingers crossed.

i got to hang out with a very cute lil 6 mo old boy today and decided a boy would be just peachy too :)

today marks the one year anniversary of my gma's passing. such a hard thing to watch someone you love pass, something that will stick with me for the rest of my life. miss her now more than ever. does anyone think it would be morbid to bring the baby once it's born to her grave? would it be awful to take a picture of baby next to grave? it's the closest thing we'll ever get to a picture with great gma and gpa but hormones are making me want to do funny things so opinions would be good.

dana i was close to my gran and once gert was born i took her to meet her my gran was cremated so she only has a rose bush and i never took a pic but when ever i had a scan i used to get a extra pic and stick it in a card and leave the card by her plaque with a message so i felt she was involved.

also my gran was the first person i told i was pregnant with gert as i had no one else to talk to.

ok dont laugh ladies but i thought i would post a pic of my chubby baby bump i'm a uk 24 so there is alot of padding lol

my 14 wk bump
bump 14.jpg

cami i'm not a confident person but i only ever took 1 of my bump with gert and regret that so i dont care this time going to keep a little album for me to look back on.

i see my extra chub as protection for my baby and its going to keep s/he warm during the winter like it did with gert lol.

plus cami ladies on her dont judge so there is nothing to be worry about.x

uuuugh! i'm a us 20 and i don't look even close to that pregnant :cry:

Laura that's a lovely bump!
I'm a uk 18 and I'm completely B shaped. Think it'll be weeks Nd weeks before I even out.

:haha: I'm only a 20/22 and my belly fat is bigger than that laura101 :haha:

I don't feel as crampy today which is a good thing as I'm back at work after my week off - what is it I do again please? I have NO idea :blush:

Great bump laura! i keep meaning to take one but never get round to it.
Congrats on 16 weeks pinksnowball.

xx

Snowball I love how excited you get about your fruit!

I have been to the GP today to try and get something for the sickness and he was going to prescribe me some anti sickness but because I have epilepsythere is nothing safe for me, they all increase the chance of fitting. So I have spoken to my boss and explained the situation and she has been great, she is arranging extra cover for all my shifts this week so if i do go in there will be an extra person on shift and if i dont they are not short staffed. SO worried about having time off so early because of pregnancy so it is a relief that she has been so good.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok?

yay 15 weeks today wuhoo!!!!!!!!!

only 5 wks till my 20 wk scan and we find out what team were on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->