***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Right the OH is going out to get me a digital... I'm starting to worry as have had pains in the left side on and off for a good few days and thought it could be implantation or something but it's getting worse and more frequent xxx

im sure everything will be fine all sorts of cramps are described in preg symptoms.... try not to worry and let us know with the Digi:hug:

I'm due April 7. Congrats to all of your :bfp:'s!

I have cramping more on my left side too..I know I have a cyst there, so I am just guessing it's that. Try not to worry! :)
We are all going to have easy, healthy pregnancies!
As for symptoms...someone asked about, for me I have had very very sore breasts, low back ache, and exhaustion!! Not quesy yet, but with my daughter's pregnancy I puked from 8 weeks until delivery...so I know it's coming! Hope all you ladies are feeling great, congrats to the new BFP's!

ive just got back from physio and feel very sickly!! its like i know im not going to actually be sick but can feel it in my throat iykwim!

ive just been to town and i feel a but crampy now, hopefully its a good sign. oh and im soooooooooooo tired xxx

Hi Ladies, Im very cautiously announcing a BFP after a complete m/c in Feb and praying for a very sticky bean this time! Hopefully will have a gorgeous bundle of joy on 4th April, congrats to you all xxxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev093br___.png

Hi Ladies, Im very cautiously announcing a BFP after a complete m/c in Feb and praying for a very sticky bean this time! Hopefully will have a gorgeous bundle of joy on 4th April, congrats to you all xxxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev093br___.png

Congratulations!!:happydance:

ive just been to town and i feel a but crampy now, hopefully its a good sign. oh and im soooooooooooo tired xxx

I just did the same thing lol
Went shopping for comfortable work trousers. Spent waaayyy too long waiting in line to pay and as soon as I got home and undid my jeans it was like "ahhhhh relief!" and then I got a bit of cramping. But it felt like good cramping if that makes sense.

Got my test results earlier too.
My hcg level was 263 on sunday and had gone up to 778 today! The nurse was pleased with the result and hasn't asked me to come back until the same time next week to make sure hcg is still going up as it should be and to book an early scan. So hopefully i'll be able to see a lil sac at least! Just praying it's in the right place now as they say they still can't rule out ectopic but they're more optimistic than they were 2 days ago :D

I just did the same thing lol
Went shopping for comfortable work trousers. Spent waaayyy too long waiting in line to pay and as soon as I got home and undid my jeans it was like "ahhhhh relief!" and then I got a bit of cramping. But it felt like good cramping if that makes sense.

Got my test results earlier too.
My hcg level was 263 on sunday and had gone up to 778 today! The nurse was pleased with the result and hasn't asked me to come back until the same time next week to make sure hcg is still going up as it should be and to book an early scan. So hopefully i'll be able to see a lil sac at least! Just praying it's in the right place now as they say they still can't rule out ectopic but they're more optimistic than they were 2 days ago :D

fantastic :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My EDD is April 4! I know it's rare to have the baby on your due date, but I think 4/4 is a really cool birthday (and it'll be exactly 6 months until my 3-year wedding anniversary on 10/4) so I'd love for my baby to come on out on April 4!

Congrats to all the other April moms. :)

Cottlestone:
Yay for the great numbers! Sounds like everything is just as it should be :)

Welcome Maybebaby- Congrats :)

added the newest to the list. welcome and congrats.

Fab news cottlestonpie!!! so happy for you xxx

oh and ive just ordered an indian yummmmmmmm. i hope i can keep it down i couldnt eat currys with my son xx

Ohhh curry. Yum! I'm SO hungry right now... I've got potatoes boiling and chicken in the oven. All lemon peppered and covered in rosemary. Putting on the mixed veg in a mo. Mmm. Been desperate for veg since I got up this morning. Tummy's grumbling now lol

Congrats to all the other April due date ladies :D

Can't believe how many there are already. I share the same due date as two ladies already :D

So what is everybody thinking about sex? Do you think boy or girl and will you be finding out?xxx

Oooh no idea on sex lol! just happy to finally be preggers :D, think we will find out! I'm already wondering, hehe!

Thanks for doing the April mummy's siggy!

Congrats to all the new ladies! and to Cottlespie, numbers sound great!

So many of us already! going to be loads by end of the month :happydance:

Symptoms wise I've only got sore bb's and mild/mod cramps...oh and a missing AF :D!

When you guys going to tell people? its killing me not telling already and DH wants to wait as long as possible for everyone except family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->