~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

OMG that banner is super cute!!! I'll add it soon, but I want my scan first. :wacko:

Nicely done!

I'm doing well....
I still have no morning sickness or sore breast. Wondering when that's going to kick in?!?! I almost want some sort of sign to let me know I am really pregnant. :) besides that can't wait to go next week for te viability scan. Counting down the days... Hope everyone
Else is doing well also! :)

Everyone's very quiet!

How is everyone doing?

Good thanks. Been enjoying the bank holiday weekend - lovely to laze around.

Hit 6 weeks yesterday so v excited about that.

How are you?

Im good just had sickness kick in :( as much as it makes me feel
as if i am pregnant and something is happening in there i don't like
it, had it bad with one i mc and none with ds :nope: ... so its making
me feel awful :(

I'm doing well....
I still have no morning sickness or sore breast. Wondering when that's going to kick in?!?! I almost want some sort of sign to let me know I am really pregnant. :) besides that can't wait to go next week for te viability scan. Counting down the days... Hope everyone
Else is doing well also! :)

You might not get much but it doesn't matter if you do or don't
its much better if you don't :lol: get to enjoy it rather then feel
sick and bed bound :dohh: lol! .. Ah exciting! bet you can't wait!

I have my booking appointment friday which is the first step in
my pregnancy really even though not much happens.. i should get
my first scan letter next week.. but it won't be till around 12 weeks
til i get a scan unless she sends me for an early one

Hi all,

Sign me up for the 27th! I'm 35 next month, and my OH will be turning 40 in January. So far so good, despite how ancient we are. My main symptom is a never ending back ache. No nausea yet, although it's early. My mom never had any, so it might be nice to follow in her footsteps, despite the increased m/c risk.

Congratulations to everyone, and :hugs: to those with early losses!

Welcome! Nice to see someone in my age group(I'm 31), seems to be a lot of younger ladies on this site. So far no ms yet for me either... but it didn't hit me till about 9weeks with DS.

lili24 I'm so sorry to hear that.

Hi Ladies and so sorry for your losses lili24 and baby dreams:hugs:

Oh don't feel ancient, I'm 33 and DH is turning 34 is September..

My MS has started and it's getting me down too:cry:, I am happy to have some kind of sing but it's not a fun one. Got my bloods last week which were fine, the dated me 7 weeks last week, which would make me 8 weeks this weeks, they seem to count their own way here:shrug: but will keep my ticker as it is.
I have my first appointment with an OB in a couple of weeks and my scan the first week of October, hope all is well.

Oh I love our April siggy, going to work out how to put it on..:happydance:

Becyboo I have my booking appointment friday which is the first step in my pregnancy really even though not much happens.. i should get my first scan letter next week.. but it won't be till around 12 weeks til i get a scan unless she sends me for an early one[/QUOTE said:
Great that you have your booking appointment soon, let us know how it goes. x

Im with you on the ms :nope:
its nice to have a sign but its not nice at all in reality
im struggling to eat much without feeling nauseous :(
and im still very tired so them mixed together isn't good!

Glad you gt your bloods back and they were fine :)!
I think my first scan will be around start of October too
unless i get one earlier..

I know, it's nice to feel pregnant just the :sick: feeling is a :nope:.

So sorry to the girls who have had losses :hugs: fly high LOs. :angel:

I should be 8 weeks tomorrow I think.. I've had my doctors and the balls now rolling. We're off on holiday in less than a weeks time, I'm really excited but at the same time nervous about the whole what you 'should eat/shouldnt eat' in pregnancy situation. I'm reckoning by the time I get back off holiday I should have a letteror answerphone message for my first midwife appointment. Looking forward to having another ticker :) Still feel it's too early to add one now, some people are noticing from here, but I don't want it to be 'official' until i know things are okay. I'm so scared of the 'what ifs'

Bit of a random update there. Don't want to get too out of the loop with my fellow april bumps :) Better go, taking the kiddies out fruit picking. Hope everyone is doing well today :)

Hi ladies, i dont remember being on this thread but im on the front page i think? Anyhow would love to join you lovely ladies!

A bit about me! My name is Melissa, Im 32 and pregnant with number 2, our little boy is Harrison who is 13 months old. My partner is Alan and we are getting married in just over 3 weeks, so very exciting times at the mo!
As for symptoms, i have horrible sickness at the mo which is really getting me down, i had it all though my pregnancy last time, it didnt let up at all, so am hoping and praying i get a break from it this time. The next few months are looking very daunting for me at the mo. Im already off sick from work (im a police officer) so thats not great.
I have my dates through, first appointment with MW on Sept 10th, scan on Sept 24th, and seeing a consultant on 26th Oct, the reason for that is i had a stressful birth with my DS which ended up as an emergency section and think its standard practice here that i am consultant led this time. I am hoping for another C section this time as dont want to go through similar again and this will more than likely be our final baby anyway.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy and i look forward to getting to know you all! xx

:wave:
welcome Melissabump i remember adding your name im sure :lol:
but if not i will add you :)

Congrats
im with you on the sickness :nope: awful isn't it seems nothing is
helping mine :( think being overly tired and having sickness is twice as
bad :dohh:

Oh dear about being off sick i hope you can get back soon!

Thanks Becy, my due date at the mo is 9th April, however havent had scan yet so that might change. Sorry to hear you are sick too but at least im not the only one lol. The tiredness is getting to me too, luckily though my lovely OH is getting up with my LO in them mornings at the mo so im getting a bit of a lay in.

Yeah your on the 9th i remember adding your name
most names stick in my head :haha: .. but it can change
whenever you need it to :)

I think sickness ha hit alot of people im just hoping i don't get it
throughout which alot of my friends have warned me about :dohh:!
i may curl in a ball and hibernate :rofl:

Awh your OH is a gem so nice! OH does it for me but he loves his sleep
:dohh: and because its not his ds (but miswell be as he calls him dad anyway)
:lol: .. i still feel like i can't not help :dohh: silly though

Had a great scan, expected the worse but They found a heart beat, Was suppose to be 8+2 but measured me as 6+6 please can you change my date to the 20th of April ( the same due date as my son) x

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/F133D1D0-744F-4D58-9350-BE5BFBC20DCF-4539-00000587EFD2C0F6.jpg

Thats great Kara!
:yipee:

I will change it for you now :hugs:

Glad everything went well

Cheers honey, it also means I'll be complaining about bring sick with you very very soon, it's starting to creep up on me ...might have to stock up on boiled sweets now lol x

Oh no!! :(
im feeling a little better i feelt horrid this morning :nope:
but managed to eat 2 small meals today and suck on polo's
they are helping me i think

My tiredness seems to have gone alot i have more energy thankfully
i think id rather be tired over having sickness though :nope:!

Hi ladies, my scan also went well but no pic as it was done via EPU. Saw the hb flickering away, everything suggests a normal pregnancy so far, fingers crossed!!

Hope everyone is well!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->