~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

I just came back from the doctors office. I was scared I was having an ectopic pregnancy because of all the cramps and sharp twinges I was feeling. Anyhow I got an extremely early scan which was really nice... Although couldn't see anything except for gestational sac. It was in my uterus where it should be. I'm super happy I don't have to worry about it possibly being ectopic anymore :) he showed me the corpus luteam near my right ovary and said that's probably where the pain was coming from. He also said my lining looks really good for a healthy pregnancy. It's so reassuring to hear from the doctor that everything is looking good! :) he scheduled me to come back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound to hopefully see the heart beat.

Oh wow! :yipee:

not good you was thinking the worst was happening but im glad
its not and you got reasurred! and got to see the sac and told
everything is healthy :hugs:!!

Simplymuff- the exact same thing happened to me last Sunday night.... Except I should be 6+3 at the time and no heart beat, I'm back there thurs, the lady wasn't too bothered so hoping all will be ok.... Just need to see that flutter on that screen and I will start sleeping at night ... But I was so happy it's in the right place too... Great feeling x

Yes it certainly is amaZing!! I hope you get to see the little flutter soon... I'm sure it was probably just too early still. Its our motherly instincts to worry! Sometimes too much!!

I'm out ladies :( can you please remove me :angel:

Best of luck to you all and your April beanies xx

Hi all,

Sign me up for the 27th! I'm 35 next month, and my OH will be turning 40 in January. So far so good, despite how ancient we are. My main symptom is a never ending back ache. No nausea yet, although it's early. My mom never had any, so it might be nice to follow in her footsteps, despite the increased m/c risk.

Congratulations to everyone, and :hugs: to those with early losses!

Hi all,

Sign me up for the 27th! I'm 35 next month, and my OH will be turning 40 in January. So far so good, despite how ancient we are. My main symptom is a never ending back ache. No nausea yet, although it's early. My mom never had any, so it might be nice to follow in her footsteps, despite the increased m/c risk.

Congratulations to everyone, and :hugs: to those with early losses!

Welcome! Nice to see someone in my age group(I'm 31), seems to be a lot of younger ladies on this site. So far no ms yet for me either... but it didn't hit me till about 9weeks with DS.

lili24 I'm so sorry to hear that.

Please can I join in?

I'm 23 (24 next week :haha: ) oh is 25 and this is our first baby :happydance::cloud9:

I'm currently 5 weeks 6 days! 6 weeks tomorrow!! :happydance: our little baby is due 20th April :)
Been having alot of cramps so booked a private scan for 1st sept and I'm praying it will be great news and we see a heartbeat!

Congratulations everyone! Big hugs to those with angel babies :hugs::hugs:

xxxx

Welcome Pixie pops!:hi:

We made our announcement to my parents today. They are thrilled, Mom is already talking about decorating another nursery lol.

We will call OH's parents this weekend and tell them. We would like to do it in person, but we aren't going to visit them until Oct. (they live a 4hr drive away) and we don't want to wait that long and possibly have them hear it from someone else. 2013 is going to be a big year for their family, 2 of OH's cousins are expecting in Feb. His cousin that has a son 2 days younger than DS is one of them, so it will be neat to be pregnant with her again.

Welcome Pixie pops!:hi:

We made our announcement to my parents today. They are thrilled, Mom is already talking about decorating another nursery lol.

We will call OH's parents this weekend and tell them. We would like to do it in person, but we aren't going to visit them until Oct. (they live a 4hr drive away) and we don't want to wait that long and possibly have them hear it from someone else. 2013 is going to be a big year for their family, 2 of OH's cousins are expecting in Feb. His cousin that has a son 2 days younger than DS is one of them, so it will be neat to be pregnant with her again.

Awh that is so nice! glad they were so happy and
want to help out with the nursery!

Its nice to get it out in the open and makes it all more exciting
to talk to people with and plan stuff/buy things!

Ive still not told my side of the family yet :nope:
was going to tell my mum monday but im opting not to
as she doesn't seem in a good state right now and i don't
want her to worry about me like she always does or it
make her stressed i can see it playing on her mind how
ill cope and what not :nope: but i hope to tell her soon

guys here is our little logo :) hope you all like it

https://i45.tinypic.com/30w3zut.png

[url]https://i45.tinypic.com/30w3zut.png[/url]

remove the spaces on it when adding it :)

Morning sickness is dragging me down this week :cry:

How's everyone doing?

Hi ladies could you take me off the front page please, miscariage to be confirmed on Monday but I know the baby is gone. I hope you all have a wonderful pregnancy x

Morning sickness is dragging me down this week :cry:

How's everyone doing?

Oh no hope it eases abit for you :hugs:
Im good no change for me very very tired :(
its actually killing me i went to bed early last night
and still feel as tired :dohh:

Hi ladies could you take me off the front page please, miscariage to be confirmed on Monday but I know the baby is gone. I hope you all have a wonderful pregnancy x

:hugs:
so sorry again hun
thinking of you

Hope everyone's had a good weekend
and people in the UK hope you have a nice bank holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->