~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

Dont think ive posted in here yet. But my due date has moved from 22nd march to the 8th april which i think is more right to what i think i was. Happy to be joining the aprill babies

Wishing my MS would go away already. Am on anti sickness meds an got seabands. But still being wojen up all night being sick. Cant keep amything down and everything i like to eat is being puked up :(
what a first pregnancy :(

Hello All! I would like to join! I am due April 16. This is my first pregnancy so I don't really know what to expect.

Wishing my MS would go away already. Am on anti sickness meds an got seabands. But still being wojen up all night being sick. Cant keep amything down and everything i like to eat is being puked up :(

Its hit and miss.. i was fine with my son but im suffering
badly this time :( .. i can't eat anything if i do force myself
it comes back up.. i was feeling better on the tablets i got
given but today iv just randomly started feeling so bad :nope:
only time i get a break is at night when im asleep its the best
time for me :lol: .. Hopefully it will go for you at end of 1st tri
which isn't too far away

Hello All! I would like to join! I am due April 16. This is my first pregnancy so I don't really know what to expect.

:wave:

Welcome & congrats

I've had nausea from the moment I hit 6 weeks. I try to eat something first thing in the morning to keep it somewhat controlled. I just get so hot and dizzy very easily!!

I've had nausea from the moment I hit 6 weeks. I try to eat something first thing in the morning to keep it somewhat controlled. I just get so hot and dizzy very easily!!

Im the same it hit badly at 6 weeks i had some nausea
at 5 weeks though .. i never eat breakfast really im not a
morning person at all.. even if i try now i can't but now
mines came to being sick all the time and not being able
to eat anything and barely drink :nope: iv feelt alot better
after being on Cyclizine tablets but today i feel back to being
so bad :nope: i keep having like black outs going dizzy but dr
just seems to think nothings wrong its just normal :shrug:

The funny thing about pregnancy is that you seem to get pregnancy Amnesia after birth:haha: As soon as you are holding that baby you forget all about the bad parts... and do it all over again. I keep saying I don't remember it being this bad last time, but then I look back at my 1st pregnancy journal and remember yep it was this bad haha.

hopping on this bandwagon! :D

im due april 11th by my dates with number 2. have been to the doctor, but we just had a chat, so waiting on appointment with the midwives.

im massive already!!! the bloat is horrendous. cant wait to not have to hide and disguise this belleh. 2 more weeks! 2 more weeks! :happydance:

Has anyone else been COLD instead of hot??? I was feeling totally hot, especially at night, until it became fall here and the weather turned. This normally happens when the cool weather comes in--I feel suddenly freezing, but I thought I'd keep feeling hot because I'm pregnant! It's sort of scared me into thinking that my bbt is dropping and bad things are on the way, but I assume it's just the cold weather, right? I mean, our temp dropped about 30 degrees over night and it's stayed cooler and rainier--50's and 60's directly after 80's and 90's.

hopping on this bandwagon! :D

im due april 11th by my dates with number 2. have been to the doctor, but we just had a chat, so waiting on appointment with the midwives.

im massive already!!! the bloat is horrendous. cant wait to not have to hide and disguise this belleh. 2 more weeks! 2 more weeks! :happydance:

:wave:

Welcome & Congrats!

Has anyone else been COLD instead of hot??? I was feeling totally hot, especially at night, until it became fall here and the weather turned. This normally happens when the cool weather comes in--I feel suddenly freezing, but I thought I'd keep feeling hot because I'm pregnant! It's sort of scared me into thinking that my bbt is dropping and bad things are on the way, but I assume it's just the cold weather, right? I mean, our temp dropped about 30 degrees over night and it's stayed cooler and rainier--50's and 60's directly after 80's and 90's.

I think its normal..
i used to get red hot all the time.. even walking just down the road
but its also changed here too its gone colder ready for autumn ..
naturally you would feel cold but because of pregnancy its making
you have hot flushs i think.. so its mixing it up :lol: i get it alot
so i don't think its anything to worry about

Thanks! Yes my acupuncturist last night said it seemed normal and was probably due to the cold weather plus my actual cold! After she worked on me I started feeling warmer and woke up last night totally drenched in sweat! Go figure--as soon as I complain that a symptom is missing it comes right back!

i had the heater on at work on friday, and a vest the day before. the weather is so changeable the last week or so. i dont care what temperature i am as long as im cosy! :haha:

Hi ladies :wave:

Room for one more? im due April 28th :happydance: this is my first and its all very exciting and new.

I have been suffering with MS - although i am never actually sick i feel dizzy and light headed a LOT and i seem to be slowly but surely going off every type of meat going.

Back at work tomorrow after a week off and im wondering how im going to get through the day with MS and am struggling to keep the happy news of little bean to myself...every time i look at someone (anyone) i want to shout "im making a person!"

Anyways, thats me, nauseous and neurotic :haha: nice to meet you all :wave:

PS - im a raspberry today :happydance:

:wave: welcome and congrats to all the new ladies joining in :D

Yeah you need a full bladder to help push everything up abit more
i think thats what my leaflet said that i got with my scan letter so everything
looks more clear etc but tbh i bet if you went in with not a full bladder they
will still see everything.. i don't know though.. if im still feeling like this i won't
have a full bladder :rofl: ..

Your lucky! some woman say they want morning sickness :nope:
i don't know why anyone would say that i understand if someone is
worried and would like to have it to reasure them but i had it with 2nd
and i mc :shrug: .. so it doesn't mean anything to me when iv had a pregnancy
with no sickness and went full term :shrug: .. but im hating it i just want to
be able to eat and drink and be normal basically! i do feel alot better after
having these tablets but not fantastic :lol: i really hope it just goes asap

Ahh stilll, haha, yeah i actually dug out my scan appointment letter today and it said full bladder, shame, haha, i seem to have such a small bladder when I'm pregnant, both 12 week scans with my other two I almost peed myself :dohh: Torture!

Ohh I know I am very lucky! My daughter I was sick two or three times and felt nauseous a fair bit, but that was it. With my son I had nothing at all, just like this pregnancy. So definately doesn't mean anything really. Awh :( really sucks, I hope it ends soon for you, not nice feeling sick at all, but when it's lasting day in day out, blergh :hugs:

Hi can I join please?! I'm due April 22nd but will get an offical date at my 12 week scan.
I've had two m/c and I'm super nervous.
Today's main symtom has been super bloating!!! I look 30 months pregnant! Xx

rooster LOL at 30 weeks pregnant!! My bloat has eased up a bit because I've been throwing up so much, but I can tell that it's being replaced by jelly... :blush: Somehow all I want to eat is toast and ice cream!! I'm trying to hard to eat healthier but soooo many things make me gag to even look at. I don't know how or why something healthy would cause that reaction...I can keep salad down, that's about it for veggies! When is your scan?? Fx for you!! Your avatar pic is beautiful--what is it of?

rooster LOL at 30 weeks pregnant!! My bloat has eased up a bit because I've been throwing up so much, but I can tell that it's being replaced by jelly... :blush: Somehow all I want to eat is toast and ice cream!! I'm trying to hard to eat healthier but soooo many things make me gag to even look at. I don't know how or why something healthy would cause that reaction...I can keep salad down, that's about it for veggies! When is your scan?? Fx for you!! Your avatar pic is beautiful--what is it of?

Lauren i feel your pain, i have been living off carbs and sweets lately and haven't managed an ounce of exercise - i get tired/out of breath going up the stairs!

bleugh feel so so sick i cant move off sofa! its my first day back and already struggling - help :cry:

Hi Lauren, you poor thing with the m/s that's something I have not had! Feel like crap 24/7 though!
Not sure of my scan date yet will see the mw today.
The pic is an old pic of a tree by my old house in Dublin. I have found it impossible to change it as I'm so crap with computers! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->