~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

Smanderson the brain just looks like a black blob, lol. It's not fully formed at this point so it didn't look like much! The tech pointed out the four chambers of the heart as we saw it beating!! Really cool. Someone else asked if I thought the baby would have big eyes...I don't know!

I am thinking today that I need new pants, too. I wore jeans to work and I am feeling extra nauseated and spilling over my waist band.

Aww you defo had a good tech, so sweet, our one was like Miss Trunchball :haha: really hope we get a good one like yours next time. its incredible you could see so much detail on the heart. awww bobby brain so cute hehe wonder how long it takes to form :shrug:

Talking of MS i have been so rough this week i cant work out if im sick or its MS....have felt sick almost all the time, not actually sick but gagg quite a lot, dizzy, so so tired and have felt like skin is hot but i took temp and it was 36.85 or so so i dont think its lurgie but i am only really comfortable lying on sofa or sleeping in bed :dohh:

i really cant believe so many women go through this and never say anything and go to work every day - its amazing - well, that or im a total wimp :haha:

Samanderson I have no idea how people work in the early stages of pregnancy, have felt like I have had the worst flu of my life for the last month! Luckerly I get paid for any sick leave. I'm a nurse and do 13 hour shifts....impossible!
Some nurses work when they first get pregnant and I have heard them constantly vomitting in the toilet!
X

I defo need comfy trousers lol.. Yeah i think it was because they couldnt do some test or something lol althought i got a letter today about my bloody test apparently im immune and never got a bloody jag when i was younger im taking it over to my mums house tomorrow to show her lol she said id got the jag but hey ho lol..

Ohh i want one of the bands lol i eat sweets like there is no tomorrow haha or crisps (chips i think americans call them) lol i love pickle onion flacour and pickles mmm so yummy lol. my bump want show little later on though as im currently over weight a bit lol.. xx

They are brilliant, mine were only £7 from Top Shop and if you get a black or s
white one it just looks like you have a long top on. They saved my belly i find it so uncomfortable with bloat. I recon aswell will only need a few maternity bits with these so i could hopefully keep using my normal trousers....

Im a bit over weight too, i was trying to lose it before BFP gettin back in the gym and eating healthy but now i just cant stomach anything decent and i have almost no energy so gym defo aint happening :haha:

yum pickled onion flavour - your giving me ideas now hehe....

Heehee sorry i really want a packet now lol. i need to wait until i get paid to get some new trousers better hurry along. Ive start to get morning sickness been sick twice in the last 2 days i hate being sick. When i was at work i was tryingto hold it down lol so glad to be home now but im super tired now. Glad the weekend is coming in counting the days until tuesday for my next scan :)..

xxxxxx

Samanderson I have no idea how people work in the early stages of pregnancy, have felt like I have had the worst flu of my life for the last month! Luckerly I get paid for any sick leave. I'm a nurse and do 13 hour shifts....impossible!
Some nurses work when they first get pregnant and I have heard them constantly vomitting in the toilet!
X

Wow rooster they sound like tough cookies...i been feeling like have flu too this last week, a friend suggested i changed supplements to pregnacare and it really seems to have made a difference....also i hear aniseed balls are good am so trying that tomorrow :thumbup:

I keep thinking i should phone in sick but then i think - this could be a long sickness as i have just under 4 weeks to wait till 12 weeks where hopefully it finished FX xxx

Heehee sorry i really want a packet now lol. i need to wait until i get paid to get some new trousers better hurry along. Ive start to get morning sickness been sick twice in the last 2 days i hate being sick. When i was at work i was tryingto hold it down lol so glad to be home now but im super tired now. Glad the weekend is coming in counting the days until tuesday for my next scan :).. xxxxxx

Me too LOL monster munch :haha:

Boooo @ MS its horrid being at work (esp in meeting) and trying not to puke everywhere - although usually when i think im gonna be sick i end up burping :blush:

ooohhh tuesday...so exciting...pls post piccys when you get back would love to see little bean :thumbup: mines not till 10th Oct but the time is passing quicker this last couple of weeks - not sure why, maybe having MS is reassuring me stuff is going on in there LOL :haha:

Heehee sorry i really want a packet now lol. i need to wait until i get paid to get some new trousers better hurry along. Ive start to get morning sickness been sick twice in the last 2 days i hate being sick. When i was at work i was tryingto hold it down lol so glad to be home now but im super tired now. Glad the weekend is coming in counting the days until tuesday for my next scan :).. xxxxxx

Me too LOL monster munch :haha:

Boooo @ MS its horrid being at work (esp in meeting) and trying not to puke everywhere - although usually when i think im gonna be sick i end up burping :blush:

ooohhh tuesday...so exciting...pls post piccys when you get back would love to see little bean :thumbup: mines not till 10th Oct but the time is passing quicker this last couple of weeks - not sure why, maybe having MS is reassuring me stuff is going on in there LOL :haha:

Couple of weeks back i was wanting beef monster munch they hit the spot. Yeah i find i burp alot of i'll feel like this lump in my throat and know im about to silent burp lol not pleasant when serving a customer lol i have to explain to them haha. Ive got the midwife again on the 9th oct ive got my mum coming with me as we both confused about how i never got my rubella jag lol unless is wore off. oh wells i get the jag again after i give birth i just need to be cafefull if i get unwell i need to go the gp lol this aint going to be fun as i have a really bad immune system lol. This week as just flew past as it was a bank holiday on monday lol Im loving pregnancy just now lol even with feel ill and being sick. Ive always said i only want 2 kids lol my mum had 6 of us and said never have more than 2 because 6 is to much to handle lol i feel bad for my mum and now she has ammie her first gran-daughter from my sister.

lol xxxx

I started getting MS at work and allllmost throwing up in the work bathroom :p I am wondering if my MS will just get worse and worse until 1st tri is over...The PA at my doc's office said that we can take up to 200mg of B-6 per day (must check the dosage in your prenatal to make sure you're not going over!) and this is supposed to help a lot with nausea.

Anyone else bought new bras yet?? I have been putting it off but I'm coming out of mine, busted my favorite one, and the pressure on my lower esophagus from the too-small bras is making my MS so much worse! :wacko:.

Ive not bought any yet im waitingbtil im paid. Mines hut me around my ribcage have to take it off in bed. Im starting to pop out to lol xx

Lol!! I know it's ridiculous--you can see my spillage through my shirt...:blush:

I'm been thinking its time to pull out my maternity clothes, but I keep telling myself its too early for that. But now that I hear you all talking about clothes not fitting I think I will dig them out this weekend. I actually loved my mat clothes, they are so cozy:haha:

I just tried on a round of bras and none of them worked! I am wondering if I will have to buy more that are bigger in another few months...I should probably get properly sized!

I just tried on a round of bras and none of them worked! I am wondering if I will have to buy more that are bigger in another few months...I should probably get properly sized!

I got new bras around 10-11 weeks last time and found after 1st tri my boobs didn't get too much bigger, I did get the little straps that attach to the back to make them a bit bigger and that got me through till DS was born. Then I went and got nursing bras a week or so before I had him.

That's good to know!! Maybe I can suffer through another few weeks.

Ive never been measure before appart from doing it myself lol. So i could really do with going and getting the properly measured. Ive got no support from mines what so ever apart from them holding them up lol.. Could be a reason why i get a sore back every so often lol.. Ive got one bigger than the other to and it looks stupid :(. But im hoping i can find a good supporting bra so i can feel comfy in to :)

Me too! I found a super comfy one yesterday that I almost bought but it was the kind of really soft bra with no underwire that can make you look like you have uni-boob if you're not careful :haha:. I guess I'll go back this weekend! My nausea was bad enough that I almost threw up at work this week a few times and that is not good for me and a tight bra makes it worse.

Also tried on some maternity jeans and they were VERY unflattering! Lol.

You should be looking for bras without underwire. The underwire can block milk ducks and can interfere with natural changes happening inside the breasts durning pregnancy.

The only maternity pants that I like are the ones that go under the bump, I hated the ones with a band.

Couple of weeks back i was wanting beef monster munch they hit the spot. Yeah i find i burp alot of i'll feel like this lump in my throat and know im about to silent burp lol not pleasant when serving a customer lol i have to explain to them haha. Ive got the midwife again on the 9th oct ive got my mum coming with me as we both confused about how i never got my rubella jag lol unless is wore off. oh wells i get the jag again after i give birth i just need to be cafefull if i get unwell i need to go the gp lol this aint going to be fun as i have a really bad immune system lol. This week as just flew past as it was a bank holiday on monday lol Im loving pregnancy just now lol even with feel ill and being sick. Ive always said i only want 2 kids lol my mum had 6 of us and said never have more than 2 because 6 is to much to handle lol i feel bad for my mum and now she has ammie her first gran-daughter from my sister.

lol xxxx

Yeah, thats exactly it, like a lump - random :shrug: LOL @ customers, bet they love it when you tell them why though hehe

Yeah im not feeling as anxious which means i can enjoy it a bit more now and im loving the cravings - always a good excuse :haha:

9th oct - my b day - its gonna be an eventful week :happydance:

I started getting MS at work and allllmost throwing up in the work bathroom :p I am wondering if my MS will just get worse and worse until 1st tri is over...The PA at my doc's office said that we can take up to 200mg of B-6 per day (must check the dosage in your prenatal to make sure you're not going over!) and this is supposed to help a lot with nausea.

Anyone else bought new bras yet?? I have been putting it off but I'm coming out of mine, busted my favorite one, and the pressure on my lower esophagus from the too-small bras is making my MS so much worse! :wacko:.

Poor you getting your MS at work, thats really poor timing for sure :hugs:

oohh thats interesting abot B, there was onl 2.6mg in my last tbles but 10.6 in the new ones - wonder if thats whats making the difference...now i only get mild nausea and when i need to eat feel lil dizzy and sick but before was struggling to function....

I had to get new bras a couple of weeks back - had gone up 2 sizes and was getting the 4 boob effect :haha: defo worth getting measured if you can thouh - i cant even describe the relief when i put the proper size one on :thumbup:

lol xxxx

Yeah, thats exactly it, like a lump - random :shrug: LOL @ customers, bet they love it when you tell them why though hehe

Yeah im not feeling as anxious which means i can enjoy it a bit more now and im loving the cravings - always a good excuse :haha:

9th oct - my b day - its gonna be an eventful week :happydance:

Well i got my take away with loads of sauce. i managed some of it not even half i think ill leave the rest for the cat to munch on lol

ooo im off that week lol. My midwife is the 9th ive properly said that already lol but i forget so easily now lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->