April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

mummyb. stay positive! Thats hard but half the battle! Thanks for the congrats! Big hugs!:hugs:

lala sounds promising..wish I would get nauseaus! :shrug::cry:

It's not very nice so I hope that it is for a reason. I think I am just very hormone sensitive as I still had nausea even after my MC bleed was virtually gone.
No nausea at this stage means nothing for you. Loads of women get nothing before 6-7 weeks if they get it at all. Maybe you are one of the lucky ones!:hugs:

LaLa, the only time I did not get extremely sick or nauseaus with a pregnancy is with the miscarriages..that frightens me..Maybe this is your month! ! :hugs::happydance:

Love these BFP already, congrats to those!!!! Got my digi smiley yesterday, so my 2ww starts today. :dust::dust::dust:

So....I am 10 dpo and yesterday my chart went triphasic...for the very first time! I was pretty sure I was out this month since I didn't have any cramping at ovulation like normal but then that stupid temp shift got me all excited! So I tested today and got BFN!! UGH! How frustrating...now I am debating on whether to test again tomorrow or on Easter! If it's negative Easter (12 dpo) I will be fairly certain I am out! I have one more FRER left...what to do, what to do??

BFN.. I am out this month. On to May testing!

I'm also for this month, onto may for 2013 baby

a BFN for me again this month but still feeling fairly positive as i am starting to use my cbfm for the 1st time this month so even if nothing else i can hopefully find out whats happening with my body and be on my way to getting a BFP congratulations to asibling and fingers crossed for you too poasfiend :dust: to everyone else xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: ladies

Can you put me down for the 25th of April please ,good luck everyone ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Joanne, The Verdict is in from queen tweaker..I am going to call it the start of your BFP! Take a look..inverted one's that show are usually the real deal! CONGRATS! NOW GO BUY A FRER! :happydance::hugs:
[/ATTACH]

bless your heart Jo!!! And thank you soo much for tweeking, the tweeking queen lol. However, I got a bfn on frer and superdrug, so I have no doubt its on to May for me!!! And you and bubba will be fine, congrats again darlin xx

Jo are you sure?? When is af due? Thanks! ;)

positive Jo :cry:
i know my body so well as well, I would absolutely know myself by now at 11 dpo :dohh:
onto may for me, but this time NO tests in the house!! af is due mon/tues next week.
xxxx

Please take me off list. Nothing to test for this month.

Are you ok babes?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bonnie...what do you mean?

thanks-i will be. never got to BD and temp rose this am so no chance.

I hope your hubby wasn't phucking with you :growlmad:Mine has started already :growlmad::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Big hugs lovely ,:kiss::kiss:

what is yours doing despie?

mine asked for a "more narrow window" this month. so i told him days 12-15. of course we had his kids for spring break the entire time and he was worn out and grumpy by thursday ( day 12) and i ov'd on 13 instead of 14. he also is very picky about doing it:sex: with the kids around and wouldn't cooperate with my quickie ideas.:nope: i even asked if i should whip out the turkey baster:rofl:-he said he wasnt in the mood for jokes-i said im not joking (well it would have been a softcup-haha) :growlmad::cry::grr:

Please take me off list. Nothing to test for this month.

Are you ok babes?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bonnie...what do you mean?

thanks-i will be. never got to BD and temp rose this am so no chance.

I hope your hubby wasn't phucking with you :growlmad:Mine has started already :growlmad::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Big hugs lovely ,:kiss::kiss:

what is yours doing despie?

mine asked for a "more narrow window" this month. so i told him days 12-15. of course we had his kids for spring break the entire time and he was worn out and grumpy by thursday ( day 12) and i ov'd on 13 instead of 14. he also is very picky about doing it:sex: with the kids around and wouldn't cooperate with my quickie ideas.:nope: i even asked if i should whip out the turkey baster:rofl:-he said he wasnt in the mood for jokes-i said im not joking (well it would have been a softcup-haha) :growlmad::cry::grr:

So so sorry ,I know how much it phucking hurts missing a month :nope:My oh has just said lets just give this month a miss and enjoy Easter :wacko:My kids are also off and my daughters friend is staying over too ,so I have just made some chicken curry laden with macca and horny goats weed plus got my tan ready and my Ann summers sexy gear Hid under the pillow ,he's in trouble if he starts again :growlmad:,I don't have a positive opk yet and I won't tel him wen I do as it just makes things worse so am trying to bide my time ,:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->