April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Lala,congrats!! :).cant wait for pic.. I feel not preg though my tess are stark dark! Casper hugs..dont feel like u fail. It will happn! ;)

Hi everyone. I was due to test on the 7th, AF due on the 11th but I could not bring myself to test and face another negative. I just know I am not pregnant, I feel it. I am starting to have regular pre AF cramps and bloating today so I know she is on her way. I am so sad sitting here at work fighting back the tears. This means we have one more IUI attempt then we are done. I just know in my heart of hearts that this is because of my age. If I were 10 years younger we would have been pregnant by now. Hubby is younger than me and I feel like and old failure, like if he were with someone younger he would have that third baby he has been dreaming about.

Sorry to be on the pity potty here, I'm just so emotionally drained from all of this. Financially too. Holding my cousins baby over the weekend did not help. It only reminded me of what I do not have. I think this is going to be a very rough week for me.

Wishing all of you who are waiting to test BFPs this month.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Home now and this is a photo of my test taken 6 hours later!

Attachments

• T 9 April 12.jpg
    T 9 April 12.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
Casper-I know it's hard but try not to loose faith. You can always continue TTC naturally if you cannot go further with AR. Look how many end up getting BFP after IVF!

Lala! Super congrats!

I ran out at lunch and confirmed it. BFN for me this month. We only have one IUI try left. I am numb. I cannot believe this is happening.

Casper-I know it's hard but try not to loose faith. You can always continue TTC naturally if you cannot go further with AR. Look how many end up getting BFP after IVF!

Lala! Super congrats!

Thanks for the encouragement. I just feel like time is working against us due to my age. We are already trying longer than I had wanted to. We decided in the very beginning we will not do IVF. We cannot afford it.

Thanks again for your kind words. It helps.

Lala! Super congrats!

Thanks for the encouragement. I just feel like time is working against us due to my age. We are already trying longer than I had wanted to. We decided in the very beginning we will not do IVF. We cannot afford it.

:flower: time is against us all at our age and none of us "plan" on it taking so long. I don't know if I could do IVF regardless of the money.
:hugs: it's hard to be positive at these times I know

I ran out at lunch and confirmed it. BFN for me this month. We only have one IUI try left. I am numb. I cannot believe this is happening.

How did you confirm it? Poas? It's midday and early still. It's not over yet.

Lala! Super congrats!

THinking of you XXX

Lala! Super congrats!

OMG Bonnie you took the words right outta of my fingers here. It seems SO true. I often read here that much $'s are spent only for a natural cycle to be the winner with a BFP! Im sorry you feel so blue casper :hugs:

I do agree that it does get extremely disheartening watching others with their babies. Or to even see a pregnant woman around town. *siiigh* One day....

LaLa WOOP WOOP!! :happydance::yipee:

AFM....my test date was supposed to be today BUT as I though AF was coming early last month (had spotting the few days before she came) I am not testing until this FRIDAY the 13th instead. BETTER be a lucky day that day!

Hey girls....did I update already??? I swear I am losing it!
Anyway...it was a BFN for me this month.
Looking at IVF with PGD. I will find out more info at my next appointment June 1st. I'm 38 and I feel if I don't do something soon I will never have a child of my own. Having had 3 miscarriages yet all tests normal leads us all to believe that perhaps it's a genetic issue....this way the embies can be tested. $20,000 after all is said and done as I have to go out of town for it.....I just don't know what to do...any advice?

Tested again this morning and still a faint but obvious line. Temp up again this morning. Still feeling bloated and nauseous. AF not due for 2 days yet and I feel funny low cramps like I would get the day AF is starting. Any of you ladies experienced this before when pregnant?

every time I have been preggo LaLa, I have had AF like cramps around her due date ! YIPPEE! I THINK THIS IS YOUR TIME! HUGS!:happydance::hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Hope you all had a nice Easter.

BFN for me this month again, the :witch: got me on Sunday. I understand how you feel Casper72; I'm so disappointed this month as I thought this was it. I got really sore boobs which I don't normally get with AF but once again my body has tricked me!!

Had a little cry but onwards and upwards eh? Can't let it get me stressed as that won't help, need to stay positive. This was only my 3rd round of Clomid so still have a few more months of hope left...

Has anyone set up a May thread yet?

Massive congrats to all BFP's this month, how exciting!

C
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"