April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Hope you are feeling better today asibling. I am sure I will be the same if I get another positive test after 2 losses. Hopefully the next 2 weeks will pass quickly and you will get all the reassurance you need from your bloods and scan.

I am slowly going mad over here!! 6dpo and trying not to symptom spot but too much to ignore - cramps, sore nipples, gassy and the odd wave of nausea. Not normal for my tww but all very present just before my last BFP. I know it is way too soon for 6dpo unless my chart is wrong and I am actually 9-10dpo. Aaaagh! I will be a complete crazy lady by friday 13th!!

lala lets drive eachother crazy until both of our Friday's get here..Have you had any spotting? Any dreams? Insomnia?? When will you test?? I am here for you! I feel a little better because I cannot change the outcome of this regardless so i must practice patience and relaxation I guess.. Big hugs!:hugs:

I'm so confused by my body. I know WAYYYYYYY too much is made of ealry pregnancy symptoms and actually try to symptom spot---WHY because I found out I have a lot of these symptoms on months that I'm not pregnant. This has helped me because now when I get sore boobs/gassy etc. I don't assume I'm pregnant, it happens even when I'm not. Here's the part that confuses me. When I had my daughter I had IB (I had never experienced any pre af spotting before and I wasn't TTC and so not s/s either, so this was my first clue I could be pregnant.
With my 2 recent BFPs however no IB whatsoever. However now on my BFN months I usually spot a few days before AF. This is what happened the past 2 days, which is why I thought I'm out. Here's the real interesting part. I have been having CRAZY dreams all week super CRAZY. Funny thing is this is what happened with my last two BFPs. And CRAZY deep sleep. Also I have been nauseated yesterday and today. However again I have been fooled by nausea on BFN months.

NOW the REALLY interesting part. I tested yesterday. Nothing came up immediately (first 30 sec) but then I got distracted and wasn't able to make it back to read the test in time. A couple of hours later I got back and went to throw the test in the garbage. There was a distinct line. NOW I know because it sat it has GOT to be an EVAP, but I"VE never had an evap before. ANd I usually let ALL my tests sit for hours to see if I'll get an EVAP.

SO hmmmmm......... I'm gonna be obsessing all day until I can test again. No spotting noticed today yet. Hmmmmmm.

asibling. I'm still thinking of you and hope everything is fine. I will be a paranoid freak if I get a BFP, because of my 2 recent losses so I understand the pressure and worry you are under. You are right though, it's a patience game. BUT we are on the TTC >35 so WHO HAS PATIENCE TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!!

Big hugs your way!

omg poas fiend you are giving me hope..I never had IB with my last to failed pregnancies but this one I did on 6dpo I knew than! I even posted a yucky photo because I never had it before..I had a dream that two top teeth fell out..another dream that I was arguing with my sister and mom..I have had no nausea to speak of yet..MAYBE THIS IS IT! PLEASE POST TEST IM CRAVING TO SEE IT! HUGS! :hugs:

lala lets drive eachother crazy until both of our Friday's get here..Have you had any spotting? Any dreams? Insomnia?? When will you test?? I am here for you! I feel a little better because I cannot change the outcome of this regardless so i must practice patience and relaxation I guess.. Big hugs!:hugs:

Thanks asibling. No spotting at all but dreams the past 2 nights so vivid that I apparently sleep talked all night!! Not done that since I was a young child. Also I have been really really tired like I have never known. It is probably still just PMS kicking in but I can live in hope......
Patience and relaxation sounds good. I'm not really very good at either of those.:wacko:
Remember I'm here for you too! xx

lala I have had very vivid dreams with most of my BFP! So I am hopeful for you! I normally do not have patience and I am not one to relax but i AM TELLING MYSELF i HAVE NO option but to do both! This entire process is stressful as you ladies know..it never stops just because you get that BFP! It only begins worse! :hugs: here for you ladies!

lala I have had very vivid dreams with most of my BFP! So I am hopeful for you! I normally do not have patience and I am not one to relax but i AM TELLING MYSELF i HAVE NO option but to do both! This entire process is stressful as you ladies know..it never stops just because you get that BFP! It only begins worse! :hugs: here for you ladies!

Thinking happy thoughts and sending you lots and lots and lots of super duper sticky baby dust.

do I have line eye? :wacko:

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 17
ahhhh I can't tell either. I think I'm seeing something but definitely nothing to really go off of. I may be imagining though. Oh dear I'VE GOT LINE EYE!!!

Joanne...I see it too...GET A FRER!!!!!!!!!!!!

BFN.. I am out this month. On to May testing!

I'm also for this month, onto may for 2013 baby

Joanne, The Verdict is in from queen tweaker..I am going to call it the start of your BFP! Take a look..inverted one's that show are usually the real deal! CONGRATS! NOW GO BUY A FRER! :happydance::hugs:
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• joann.jpg
    joann.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
  • joainv.jpg
    joainv.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
LADIES WHO AF VISITED, I AM SORRY! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING AND POSSIBLY TWEAKING YOUR MAY TESTS! :hugs:

Nausea today at 7dpo. I only ever had this before when I got my BFPs before my 2 losses. Never this early though. I hope I'm not catching something!
How is everyone today?

a BFN for me again this month but still feeling fairly positive as i am starting to use my cbfm for the 1st time this month so even if nothing else i can hopefully find out whats happening with my body and be on my way to getting a BFP congratulations to asibling and fingers crossed for you too poasfiend :dust: to everyone else xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->