April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Please take me off list. Nothing to test for this month.

Are you ok babes?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bonnie...what do you mean?

thanks-i will be. never got to BD and temp rose this am so no chance.

I hope your hubby wasn't phucking with you :growlmad:Mine has started already :growlmad::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Big hugs lovely ,:kiss::kiss:

what is yours doing despie?

mine asked for a "more narrow window" this month. so i told him days 12-15. of course we had his kids for spring break the entire time and he was worn out and grumpy by thursday ( day 12) and i ov'd on 13 instead of 14. he also is very picky about doing it:sex: with the kids around and wouldn't cooperate with my quickie ideas.:nope: i even asked if i should whip out the turkey baster:rofl:-he said he wasnt in the mood for jokes-i said im not joking (well it would have been a softcup-haha) :growlmad::cry::grr:

So so sorry ,I know how much it phucking hurts missing a month :nope:My oh has just said lets just give this month a miss and enjoy Easter :wacko:My kids are also off and my daughters friend is staying over too ,so I have just made some chicken curry laden with macca and horny goats weed plus got my tan ready and my Ann summers sexy gear Hid under the pillow ,he's in trouble if he starts again :growlmad:,I don't have a positive opk yet and I won't tel him wen I do as it just makes things worse so am trying to bide my time ,:hugs::hugs:

well good luck-at least you still have a shot!

Hi ladies, haven't checked in for a while and I hope everyone is ok :flower:

Please can I be added again for 22nd? Just checked out the first page to see if there have been any new BFP's since I last checked in and noticed my name isn't down anymore :-(

Congrats to you ladies who have had BFP's so far x

Hey ladies, my test date will be 26-28th April, can i be added to the list?

Wish you all good luck! It seems there is quite a few hopes pinned on april! I have everything crossed for all of us!

Been reading the last few pages of posts, i dont get these guys who are not interested in sex at the right time? Hmmmm.....i suppose when i think about it my first hubby was like that, i remember a few times feeling quite rejected becasue of his lack of interest, and that wasnt even when we were TTC....Isnt it strange how society seems to assume that men want it more than women, but when it hits the ground i dont believe its the case really, i know lots of women who are not getting enough- regardless of TTC, what do you ladies think?

Been reading the last few pages of posts, i dont get these guys who are not interested in sex at the right time? Hmmmm.....i suppose when i think about it my first hubby was like that, i remember a few times feeling quite rejected becasue of his lack of interest, and that wasnt even when we were TTC....Isnt it strange how society seems to assume that men want it more than women, but when it hits the ground i dont believe its the case really, i know lots of women who are not getting enough- regardless of TTC, what do you ladies think?

yup-i feel like karma has come back to bite me in the ass and hard:haha:
also-we are hitting our prime sexually. :dohh:

yup-i feel like karma has come back to bite me in the ass and hard:haha:
also-we are hitting our prime sexually. :dohh:

Yes i agree- i think as we get a bit older we stop thinking about sexuality being a mans domain- or a way for women to get a place in a mans world, and we actually feel more self confident, sexually expressive and more willing to ask for what we want.

Why is karma biting you?

oh my x wanted it all the time and i spent years avoiding it--now that i dont want to avoid it, well....lol

Hi ladies,
I hope everyone is well and enjoying Easter weekend.
Now 9dpo and still nauseous but starting to think it is a tummy bug not a sign. My chart is not great looking - usually much higher than the coverline. Due to test Friday when I am officially late but not sure if I will be able to last that long!!
L x

PS May test thread is up and running too.

Ok, so I thought that the 9th would be a good day to test since I was expecting AF on Friday. However, I am a bit confused because the digital kit told me I ovulated on that friday or possibly the day before. Having always ovulated in the middle of the month I am a bit shocked. Also irritated that because I had given up hope this month I didn't check the result til late and after that DH was tooooo tired!! Anyway managed to fit in a session last night, but that was probably too late to be of use - although it was fun :). I know bodies are odd and sometimes things delay ovulation but I'm not sure why it took til the 27th day!! I went on holiday and flew overseas which I always find stressful, I'm happier at home sometimes so maybe that didn't help. Does anyone else have these odd happenings?

So if the digital kit was correct, I am sure it was - my new testing date would be 22nd April!
And a quick request to my body - stop mucking around!!

AF started 2 days early for me which NEVER happens! I am so frustrated! I got all excited because my chart went triphasic and then I end up early! This was our last try for 4 months...my hubby was deployed right after I ovulated, so it will be a while before I have to worry about all of this again...but I don't think I am going to chart anymore. It's too stressful and I just feel like I get my hopes up for no reason!!

Good luck to all of you ladies and I hope you all get BFP's!!!

ps. KJ, I have never charted. Our bodies are not programmed to a chart. They do what they wanna do and are going to do by nature. I think charting is a waste of time but I do realize it helps pass the time during the 2ww. thats about all it is good for in my opinion..Hugs! Take this time to rest and prepare for your next TTC CYCLE.:hugs:

Hi asibling - how are you feeling today? I think I may be joining you in the slightly scared camp! I decided to test this lunchtime as I still feel really nauseous and there is a definite but very weak line. I showed my friend who could see it too so I know it's not just line eye. I really really hope this is 3rd time lucky for both of us. Not able to see anyone until I reach 6 weeks so ages to go before I know what is happening for sure.

No camera at work so will take a photo of tomorrows test as todays is all dried out now. (Line still there - much the same as the early tests just before my MC in Feb)
Feeling a bit more positive this time - it can't be another MC. That would be too unlucky!! Also more symptoms this time.

Hi everyone. I was due to test on the 7th, AF due on the 11th but I could not bring myself to test and face another negative. I just know I am not pregnant, I feel it. I am starting to have regular pre AF cramps and bloating today so I know she is on her way. I am so sad sitting here at work fighting back the tears. This means we have one more IUI attempt then we are done. I just know in my heart of hearts that this is because of my age. If I were 10 years younger we would have been pregnant by now. Hubby is younger than me and I feel like and old failure, like if he were with someone younger he would have that third baby he has been dreaming about.

Sorry to be on the pity potty here, I'm just so emotionally drained from all of this. Financially too. Holding my cousins baby over the weekend did not help. It only reminded me of what I do not have. I think this is going to be a very rough week for me.

Wishing all of you who are waiting to test BFPs this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->