• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Hey Ladies,

Fab news for all the BFP's - asibling so pleased for you!

Big hugs to all BFN's this month...

I had a pos opk yesterday so fx'd!!

C
x

lucky lecky and butterfly :hugs:
Kismo, welcome and congrats

Costdreams-fingers crossed

How is everyone doing today? Sorry AF has found some of you but it's great to see more BFPs too.
I'm still halfway between the ttc and pregnancy forums. Not sure yet if my little bean is hanging around. Been brown spotting on and off for 10 days now. Seeing epac next Thursday so not going to relax until then. Think I might go for a private scan this weekend to try and reassure myself.

lala im so sorry to hear you are spotting x fxd everything is ok x i think a private scan is a good thing if you cant wait till next thurs xxx

Lala sorry to hear. I know how stressful it can be. Fingers crossed for you. I hope everything will be ok.

Brown spotting is old blood so you should be fine Lala. FXd for you

thinking of you lala - i'm sure it will b fine...

Does anyone know how long after ov'in you would feel implantation cramps?

C
x

Lala, best wishes I am hoping with all I have that this is perfectly normal brown spotting..any cramping or lower back pain? Are you drinking enough fluids? I would defo try to get a private scan to reassure yourself sweetie! Big hugs!:hugs:

Coasr dreams, I had IB at 6dpo but no cramping with it. Just a goopy smear of red blood on a tissue. The earliest I tested and got a FAINT bfp was 8dpo. Good luck and hope this helps! :hugs:

How are all my ladies doin? POAS FIEND?

Average testing in blood is 3-4 days post implantation. Pos urine is another 2-3 after blood.
These are only averages everyone is a bit different
How many dpo are you coastdreams?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"