April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Hello everyone, I am 38 years old and have never been pregnant or really ready for that matter. I am now COMPLETELY READY and have started to see a doctor about my issue. I have had to take all the STD testing and yesterday I had an ultra sound done to see how many follicles I have on my ovaries. I have 6 total...not spectacular but still able to conceive so far...I have an HSG scheduled for Thursday (March 29, 2012) which will be Day 5 of my period. I have read on the internet that you CANNOT have an HSG done during your period, however it will be almost over on the day of my HSG. Can anyone tell me if this is okay to go through with the HSG even though I will still have my period for atleast 2 more days when I go through this proceedure. I am struggling for an answer and even called the nurse who scheduled this for me and she told me that as long as I am not in "Heavy Flow" at that time then its okay. Im kind of losing my mind about this...SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Im sorry, I tried posting my own thread but seems that i did it wrong...just really looking for some answers with someone/anyone with experience with HSG. Thanks.

Im sorry, I tried posting my own thread but seems that i did it wrong...just really looking for some answers with someone/anyone with experience with HSG. Thanks.

my doctor wanted to wait until after my period, but I have read that some doctors do it while on your period. Good luck! :hugs::hugs:

.I have an HSG scheduled for Thursday (March 29, 2012) which will be Day 5 of my period.

Hi,
I had an HSG done in January and I was told the important thing was that it had to between your period and when you ovulate so I guess they are erring on the side of caution and doing it earlier rather than later.
Hope that helps xxx

ok ok...April it is...I'm guessing I should test on the 23rd please...that is if AF doesn't show first LOL
Bonnie and LLB looks like we're in this together... if the odds were 1:3 we'd be in with a good chance !:shipw:

I was told that I couldn't have any signs of a period to have my HSG. My first one had to be re-scheduled as i had the very early signs...

C
x

After showing her my pic of my possible IB, OH made me buy a cheapie test 6 days early test..it is more like testing 10 days early for me so I did it and take a look..I am NOOOTTTT getting hopes up because it is a blue dye but it gives me something to amuse myself and the SLIGHTEST GLIMMER of hope...lol..I know..I know..I know..blue dye suck...
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 6dpo3.5.jpg
    6dpo3.5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 6dpo4.jpg
    6dpo4.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
  • 6dpo.jpg
    6dpo.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
THANKS Bonnie 1990 just worried that its an evil evap..wont test again until Sunday..Af not due til next week..:hugs:

Ooh asibling- that looks positive. Maybe a frer in a few days?

Feeling quite frustrated today. Got my positive opk at the worst time!! Last bd was mon night about midnight and no chance to dtd again before fri lunchtime. Think I'm out already.

lala r thank you but I am waiting for the pink in a few days! So why cant you BD?? I am missing something? Good luck..it only takes one time to bd.. :hugs::happydance::flower::shrug:

asibling that looks good...when will you get a FRER?

thanksLL..I have 2 FRERS IN MY DRAWER AT HOME JUST WAITING TO BE URINATED ON ! :haha: BUT i REFUSE TO USE until at least friday morning..I will be 9dpo than..my ticker is wrong I am 7dpo today not 6... I never received a BFP on any pink dye test before 11dpo but if I implanted yesterday like I think (I had gooey blood on tissue yesterday when I wiped) than maybe I will get a hint of a BFP by Friday!?!?!?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->