~**~April Testers Come join me ~**~

hahaha, glad we have that sorted!!! Brilliant thank you will have a look at it. Thanks for all the help.

Oooo i get the cramps on whichever side i ovulate from, sometimes quite bad. I assume its where it travels too. Thats normally how i know im ovulating or not. Now you have that anoying 2ww!!! I hate that!!

Good luck though, keep us updated on it xxx

:dust: :dust:

Hey girls how are you today good tone back in the forum! Got my smiley face on my clearblue today but my face isn't smiling was hoping it would come atleast Tuesday since I can't see my OH till wednesday but we are trying to arange something for tomorrow you know what I realised with clear blue digital ovulation once u get a smiley u can't use the digital thing anymore what a cheek! I still have 5 sticks left so unfair and so expensive I thought the digital thing lasted forever lol

hi ladies!!

i dont know much about the clear blueopks SORRY!!

i got my cross lines on ff so thats me 3dpo excited!!! not looking forward to this 2ww lol

xxx

Fingers crossed for you mrswooolf i hate the 2ww!! I hope you manage to arrange something xluciax X

Im up to 3/4 of a tablet twice a day now, jst hoping i ovulate this month. fxed!!

Good luck everyone

:dust: :dust:

Hey girls got some BD last night clearblue is still giving me smiley today after 2 days ago it giving me my first smiley so im guessing today is OV day so hopeful for this month! officially on my 2ww now I hate 2ww it always seems to go o slow!

yay lucia 2ww!! we can symtom spot 2gether haha

im at a struggle with my chart girls... i didnt get to sleep til 1... was up at 3.... up at 4.15... then alram went off at 6am to do temp - it was 36.6!! i then thaught UH OH ive not had enough sleep sooo set my alarm for 3 hours haha got up at 9am and temp was 36.8... what will i put on my chart???

xxxx

hi u can add me on if you dont mind.......ttc #3, due to ov april 2nd, af due april 16th ..............fx it will be our month :)

yes mrswoolf :) have you noticed any yet? me I have the normal sore breasts but I always get them every month so im not going to persume anything yet im on CD16 today I think what would be the earliest day I could test?

lucia - nothing much for me... temps have stayed exactly the same, really felt like af was coming yesterday but then today i feel total normal... just the usual tender boobies and slight back ache... its draggin lol

how is every1 else getting on??

xxx

Oh no! I hope the witch stays away when are you due on?

hey ladies could i join in im gonna be testing on april 4th.. after a painful 63 day cycle :wacko: i tested last friday and got bfn... im hoping i just ov really late or something starting to get very frustrated

hi ladies..i will join in =)

my last AF was on March 9th, Ovulated March 21st, and due for AF on April 5th. Im going to test on April 1st.

can i join af came on the 23rd march due test 20 april

hi ladies..i will join in =)

my last AF was on March 9th, Ovulated March 21st, and due for AF on April 5th. Im going to test on April 1st.

Thats funny cause my AF was march 10 and I ovulated 23rd march we are very similar days :)

well im very ireg lucia!! so no idea when af is due... ill just have to ride it out... totally diff today all signs of af are gone... its still early days :) :)

im in agony with back ache today!! grrr lol

xxx

Hi ladies sorry i not been on here much been so busy with work and everything going on.

Well i think i might be Ovulating in the next few days i got a darker OPK 2day but still not dark enough so testing again 2moz :)

So how is every1?? Anyone else want to join??

becci xx

Hey becci not much to report from my side of things only 5 dpo at moment hope all is well xx

Hi becci, nothing much either, jst wondering whether im going to actually ovulate this month on the Metformin, keeping my fingers crossed, hope you are all ok xxx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->