~**~April Testers Come join me ~**~

Becci you got my O date wrong it's April 5th

I have changed it Shey sorry about that :p

Oh i feeling like poo today not my normal self at all. OPKs getting darker but not dark enough yet tho grrrr

xx

FX they get stronger in next few days :) good thing is that they are getting darker ;)

Well good afternoon/ day to everyone and how is everyone today?? Well line still not dark enough so i still bedding 2 be on the safe side lol this month i dont feel as if i am so OTT about ttc i think i must be taking it easy and it will happen well i hope so lol xx

Hi, can I join? AF started 13 March, I ovulated March 24th and will test April 7th.

Ok so i think i may have ov'd with the metformin this month!! or may be about to! made sure i do :sex: every other day too (although its been a struggle with OH) I hate not knowing whether i have or not! Feel all achy today with dull pain in my lower tummy (hurts when i cough or sneeze)

How is everyone else xxx

:dust:

Well I got aches in my hips and like AF pains to. I don't know if that's me ovulating or not! Wht u all think? Xx

ooo this is what i have, i wonder if it is, i hope so!! its gotta be our turn this month!! xx

hey girlys not looking that great for me at mo AF due tuesday 10dpo at moment and negative FRER tests :( xxx

hi everyone. i am on cd14, af was 19th march, so am due to O within the next couple of days (have about a 32-33 day cycle usually) and will be testing around the 20th april. we got pg first time with the twins so keeping our fingers xd but im not too optimistic.

good luck to you fsmummy and xluciax hope u get those BFP's xxx

Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks bubblebubble you too! Xx 4 days to go till AF no moré testing unless the dang witch is late im never moré than a day late so should know NeXT week

good luck to you too bubblebubble, thank you!

Hi all hows every1?? Well i think i have Ovulated but i not watching everything i just carrying on as normal!! Oh i love you profile pic FsMummy made me giggle lol

xx

Hey girls any BFP'S yet? AF due tomorrow but I have cycles of 28 or 29 or 30 days so earliest tomorrow latest she'll be due is thursday 13 dpo today

BFN- 9dpo - internet cheapy & CB digital
BFN- 10 dpo - FRER
BFN - 11dpo - FRER
BFN- 12 dpo - CB digital test

so doesnt look good girls!

xluciax you got ur BFP??????!!!!! YAY!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :happydance:

Well done!

Im 8dpo and have mild cramping?!?!?! I really hope its my month too!

xxx

Hey all I'm Angeliah I'm 24 and DH is 26 DD is 6 and my Hubby just agreed to start on baby # 2 we mc last year in January so we are very anxious and nervous at the same time. I ovulated a week ago so I have 7 days until testing. Anyone testing then? Hope everyone is well dust to all.... Pls add me for April 18th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->