April Testers!

Girls I think Katie has done a bunk! Katie if you're reading this - hope you're ok hun! I'm now gonna test on 26th due to late ovulation, I'll only be 10DPO so I'm still wondering whether it's best to wait until Friday 29th (I don't wanna test on 27th or 28th as I'm at work :sad1:)x

By the way I counted up 5 BFP's so far, not bad when there's not that many testers.
Ramie have you tested yet? Your chart still looks fab! :) x

By the way I counted up 5 BFP's so far, not bad when there's not that many testers.
Ramie have you tested yet? Your chart still looks fab! :) x

Haha, I chickened out of testing this mornings was too scared! I've been to superdrug today and bought a couple of their early tests as have heard they are very sensitive. So I will definitely be testing when I wake up tomorrow morning...eeeekk (that is if I'm not caught by you know who). I'm chuffed with my chart but that could all change in a day. :wacko:

If I were you I'd leave testing until as late as possible, I know it's so hard though. Sending you lots of baby dust:dust:

Maybe Katie just needs a bit of time out from here for a bit - hope she's ok :hugs:

I'll fill you in when i've tested xx

Aww hunni good luck for tomorrow! :thumbup: I'm sure it'll be a BFP with your temps that high 15dpo! Yeah I think Katie must have needed a break, I just hope everything is ok, her temps look good :) x

Good luck Ramie - I'll be back tomorrow for an update.

MrsPTTC - I would aim to leave it as long as possible (but would then cave at 10dpo!!). GL to you!

Well I was due to test tomorrow but after putting my temp in this morning, FF removed my crosshairs :shrug: How mean.... :-( I was supposed to be 10dpo today and now I am just cd40. Rubbish. Not sure whether I will be testing in April now or not...

Anyway, I too hope that Katie is okay - she is still temping (I've been checking her chart every so often) but must be having a BNB break.

Thanks Struth, I'll be sure to post bright and early tomorrow! Hope your chart becomes a bit clearer over the next few days xx

Thanks Struth, I'll be sure to post bright and early tomorrow! Hope your chart becomes a bit clearer over the next few days xx

Thanks Ramie! I hope so too.

FX'd for you and a bit of :dust: for good measure too!

Good luck Ramie - I'll be back tomorrow for an update.

MrsPTTC - I would aim to leave it as long as possible (but would then cave at 10dpo!!). GL to you!

Well I was due to test tomorrow but after putting my temp in this morning, FF removed my crosshairs :shrug: How mean.... :-( I was supposed to be 10dpo today and now I am just cd40. Rubbish. Not sure whether I will be testing in April now or not...

Anyway, I too hope that Katie is okay - she is still temping (I've been checking her chart every so often) but must be having a BNB break.

struth I just don't get that, FF removing your crosshairs at 10dpo?! :shrug: You've had your thermal shift ages ago so don't see why your temps would cause it to remove them, how frustrating! :growlmad: I think you should test tomorrow with Ramie! :winkwink: x

BTW as tempting as it is to test on tues I've decided I'm going to leave it until next Friday 13 dpo. I must find out then though as we're having a street party for the royal wedding so will be drinking if I can! I've decided to give up temping once ov confirmed as I was stressing myself out last month at every temp drop, especially as I felt pg. So no setting my alarm early tomorrow yay its a bank holiday :D x

Well, I've just tested and got a BFN :nope: Not even a little hint of a line. You would have thought that at 16 dpo something would show. Didn't manage to do my temp properly today as woke up even earlier than I should have done (thinking about testing) and couldn't get back to sleep!! No sign of af though.

Mrs PTTC I think thats a really good idea about stopping temping when ov has been confirmed. I'm a teacher and on my Easter hols and not had one lie in yet! xx

Well, I've just tested and got a BFN :nope: Not even a little hint of a line. You would have thought that at 16 dpo something would show. Didn't manage to do my temp properly today as woke up even earlier than I should have done (thinking about testing) and couldn't get back to sleep!! No sign of af though.

Mrs PTTC I think thats a really good idea about stopping temping when ov has been confirmed. I'm a teacher and on my Easter hols and not had one lie in yet! xx

Aw no hun I'm so sorry :hug: but all is not lost, you could just be one of those people where you don't get a positive until later on :thumbup: . So how late is AF? xx

Oh and I did temp this morning but only cos I woke up within a hour of my usual temp time. Then went back to sleep of course!

It is great when you can temp and then sleep again! I'm only a day late but I normally ovulate on cd16 but on this cycle I ov'd earlier on cd14 so thinking that as lp shouldn't really change that I might be a couple of days late...who knows:shrug: had some good symptoms though, cramping on and off since early dpo's and very sensitive bb's. I suppose I'll just have to wait it out. xx

So sorry to hear that the test was negative (for now at least) Ramie. What test did you use? Your temps look so good. I really do hope that it is just because you are one of those that don't show up for a while.

Urggghhh for waking early. I hate it when that happens. It happened to me this morning. I looked at the clock and as soon as I thought - "too early" - I then put pressure on myself to get back to sleep. And of course that just keeps you awake! D'oh!

I used a superdrug one, they're supposed to be really sensitive :dohh: Just confusing having good temps!!! x

I'd be confused too! But you are not out yet - you have great temps and AF has not arrived. If you are anything like me you will be feeling really impatient at the moment....its all one big waiting game!

Keep us posted as to how you get on x

Teeny bit spotting this afternoon, 6DPO, exactly the same cycle day as last month and that turned out to be a :bfn: so I'm not very confident now, boo! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->