April Testers!

Heya can you put me down for April 24th please.

This is my 6th cycle, am using preseed for the first time this cycle so hopefully that will help me !

Hi ladies! I'm back. :) Can I join you this month.

The man will be back from work in a few days hopefully so although I ovulated a few days ago and we've missed this cycle we should be in with a shot mid April. So can you put me down for April 29th as that's what FF is predicting at the moment.

Thank you!
xxx

cheers guys ive ordered some of a website which were cheap as chips!! Ill let u know if they are any good!!

cheers guys ive ordered some of a website which were cheap as chips!! Ill let u know if they are any good!!

Mine are cheap as chips internet bought ones too and they work fine for me! GL with them!

Flip flop I use internet cheapies the One Step one's from eBay and they work for me! Good luck x

What the hell is a diva cup???? :shrug:

Have I been living an extremely sheltered life or something?? I can honestly say ive never heard of these thing until recently when they seem to be all over the web!!

Am I normal?? LOL actually dont answer that!! :happydance: x

You are completely normal flipflop! This was all new to me about three months ago!!! I feel like I've had a massively steep learning curve and still don't know it all!

It really is a whole other world that I didn't know existed until we started TTC!

Have I been living an extremely sheltered life or something?? I can honestly say ive never heard of these thing until recently when they seem to be all over the web!!

I don't know but when you find out can you tell me!!? :rofl: Perhaps some kind of instead cup?? x

I'll be an April tester. Test date is April 14th. Best of luck everyone!

I don't know but when you find out can you tell me!!? :rofl: Perhaps some kind of instead cup?? x

Put it this way you wouldnt use it to drink tea from!!! ewww!!! a cup to catch your period - its all sooo wrong lol x:nope:

You are completely normal flipflop! This was all new to me about three months ago!!! I feel like I've had a massively steep learning curve and still don't know it all!

It really is a whole other world that I didn't know existed until we started TTC!

Im with you there!! Why didnt we get told about these things at school?? :growlmad: (well not the cup thing lol)

Instead of waffling on about pollen and roots (the only thing i remember from biology), it might of been more useful to explain about ladybits abit more lol!!! :coffee:

ps my stuff arrived today, blummin eck £8 for loads pregnancy tests folic acid, a BB Thermometer etc etc cant be bad lol! x

Put it this way you wouldnt use it to drink tea from!!! ewww!!! a cup to catch your period - its all sooo wrong lol x:nope:

Ha so I was right! I remember the first time I heard about instead cups - vile lol. But if I don't get my bfp within next 2 cycles I might try them, apparently good for keeping the :spermy: in! x

:confused::confused::confused:- about all the abbreviations. I had a reversal done in Jan and have been on clomid 50mg for two month. I had children naturally before and this fertility stuff. My hubby has no children and desires on more than anything. I have questions and don't really know where to go to ask.

:confused::confused::confused:- about all the abbreviations. I had a reversal done in Jan and have been on clomid 50mg for two month. I had children naturally before and this fertility stuff. My hubby has no children and desires on more than anything. I have questions and don't really know where to go to ask.

Ask away - all the ladies on here are in the same boat and will help out where they can!

As for the abbreviations - this link lists them all -

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Im with you there!! Why didnt we get told about these things at school?? :growlmad: (well not the cup thing lol)

Instead of waffling on about pollen and roots (the only thing i remember from biology), it might of been more useful to explain about ladybits abit more lol!!! :coffee:

ps my stuff arrived today, blummin eck £8 for loads pregnancy tests folic acid, a BB Thermometer etc etc cant be bad lol! x

LOL!!

You are all set then flipflop! And a bargain too!

I'm still waiting for O (thought it would be today but alas no) and so will probably need to change my date but will wait until O is confirmed until I do so. Also had really vivid dream last night that I got my bfp and I was 4 weeks pregnant - hope its a good sign :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->