April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I actually Hoovered where the mat had been outside lol

We are not telling names but I will on here lol
Boy we have elijah finlay although I'm thinking I want to change middle name but ssshhhh
Girls Layla/Esmé/sofia a combo of them
Isobelle (dd) wants Isabella lol

Sm- sorry i dont think i answered your co-sleeping and milk question lol.

Yeah co-sleeping is having them in the bed with you and the milk the apatmil normal one is blue and the comfort is a yellow/orange box lol comfort is for colic and constpatied babies and you have to seek medical advice first :S which is crazy. Paige gets wind and there was something else on the box she has to ill has hv on thursday if its ok to use anyways.

xxx

Oh god even hubby has asked if I have had any signs lol

Cherry that sucks about the vouchers :growlmad: i thought they were supposed to be encouraging people to work :growlmad: absolutely rubbish, this government are total rude words :nope:

I hope we both go soon too LOL im driving myself crazy symptom spotting like when we were TTC :wacko: i have felt a lot of pressure down stairs today when on walks both times, i honestly thought my waters were about to go and then went for a pee when i got home and hardly anything happened so it wasnt needing a pee :shrug: seee symptom spotting :dohh::blush:

With the co sleeping...is that a bad thing to do? Im pretty sure my sis did that and was fine :shrug: yeah worth double checking its ok to use that milk but i cant see why not if it covers colic and she has that :thumbup:

Haha my hubby calls at lunch time every day now, he never actually asks but he dont really have much to say so i know he is checking in LOL :dohh:

Rah thats so funny!! haha you win the nesting crown :haha: i LOVE your names they are so lovely Elijah is just so perfect for a little boy and i really have a soft spot for the name Esme :cloud9: my cousin called her LO Sofia its such a pretty name :flower: hehe your DD is so cute :flower:

Know what you mean about symptom spotting I keep hoping I have lost my plug but nothing every twinge I'm thinking is this it

Happy due day Rah :hugs: now come on baby its your time!!! Ohhh and try squats just heard they are good to help bring on labor :thumbup: i have a meal to go to at lunch so i dunno if i should wait till i get back or just go for it LOL :dohh:

Will give that a go pestered hubby last night and nothing today will just get used to the idea baby will not be coming anytime soon

There's still time yet! Maybe they are just being polite and were waiting for today :thumbup: Baby has till midnight till they are officially running late :winkwink:

I googled squatting and it seems ok to do and one lady said it brought on contractions for her :shrug: although she said she pee'd while squatting, my toilet is too high for that LOL unless i pee whilst taking the dog for a walk :rofl:

lmao I can just picture you trying to have a wee, squatting behind a tree in the woods, trying to hold onto the dogs lead, lmao.

Im squatting all the time, it's the only way I can pick anything up of the floor. The kids have taken to mimicing me now, with my walking and such, little sods lol.

Hahaha!! Yeah would be a sight :rofl: especially when you think about how massive my dog is and the fact that he has no shame and often puts his nose in peoples crotches and bums i would be pushing him away rather than holding on to the lead :haha:

LOL i can imagine my nieces and nephew doing impressions of me too :haha: my youngest niece who is 6 is fascinated by the pregnancy and is telling anyone who will listen about "Baby Douglas" so cute :flower:

Attachments

• Macky.jpg
    Macky.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm scared to do it now I seem to be running for a wee all the time will keep to bouncing that's enough I think lol
Just had a bath think it was too hot feel faint and sick

Dd doesn't copy me she just says don't bother mummy I will get it you will get stuck lol I don't argue
Been told off for playing on the stairs again lol

Hehe she's such a cutie :flower: wonder if lunges would be any good? :shrug: i keep needing a wee today too! Im lucky if a tea spoon of pee comes out :dohh: soooo annoying! dunno how im gonna get through this lunch but have been promised a seat next to the toilet LOL so hopefully that will help :thumbup:

Could have been from laying back in the bath? I get like this now if i lie on my back DJ is so heavy now they say he is resting on an artery or something which is what makes me go like that :wacko: try laying on your left, thats what i have to do :thumbup:

I mainly sat up in the bath so don't know doing lunch now so will see how I feel after

Just found out dd didn't get into our preferred schools and been given a place in catholic school we are not religious don't go church didn't get married in church not got dd christened so we have a huge problem with this so got to decline position and appeal found out at 3am on email (should turn my phone off) been stressed since

Sorry for this one sided post ladies i need a huge rant!!!!

So me and ryan went to the council to get help with those forms. I asked because me and ryan arent a couple can i fill this in as a single claim...

she gives me this look and say 'Your not a couple, but you've got a claim in that your a couple'

I said we told Jonna (rent adviser) that we weren't a couple when the claim was going in. But were told that it would be easier to claim as a couple because we were living together :S

She went off to ask Jonna about this and Jonna said she wasnt told we were a couple...

when she tells us this me and ryan look at each other confused to why she said this. We most defaintley did tell her we werent a coupe and we told the guy who came out to see us also we werent a couple since ryan was sleeping on the ouch when the guy came in.

She then goes on to say that when they ask for me to write a letter back in octber i put that we were together :S i said that can't be right maybe i've miss wrote it as i have problems writing and reading. I told her im dislexic (or how ever you spell it) I have trouble with reading and writing which has follow me through school..

Still this is not good enough for them because 'Apparently we told them we were a couple'

But she said when i first said ryan moved in he was an ex .....Ehhh wrong me and ryan were together when he first moved in back in augast and we broke up in september.. He stay with me because i was pregnant and he had no were else to go since his mum moved house. He also staying with me now because paige is born and he's helping me out and more so because of the section i had ( i never said that part to her though)

They clearly are sending me and ryan on a wild goose chase and twisting all our info around.

I was crying at the end of the app like.. I said this has been going on since ryan moved in and all the way through my pregnancy is becoming a right joke now.

She said well want to you want to do, do you wanna say your single to the HMRC? Im like what the heck is she death or something. ryan says to her yes because we are NOT A COUPLE!!! me and him were getting pretty pissed off since we kept repeating our selves like idiots.

This is going to cause problems on my benefit yet again because they never bloody listen to us when we said before...

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!! would be easier if i had a high earn job with out all this bullshit they are giving me..

Mum ask me to get an app so she can see this letter i wrote because my mum knows my spelling is pretty bad because my sister not sure about the rest of the family but me and allie have problems and making our senses makes sense

If only you could sue them from making you depressed and stress eh

Hi ladies,sorry not been on for a while , meeting myself coming to back at the min, congratulations all new babies :) great pics x
Tom is doing great, will try and get pictures on soon iphone still dead :( not Sure how to do it from tablet.
I'm doing okay, felt a bit spaced out for a few days, think I'm still catching up after birth, tummy really sore when I walk :(
Still breast feeding,doing bit better now but still got ready made aptimil when needed.

Went to Tesco today with oh n Tom to return tens machine, bloody hell lol felt like I was drugged up. Glad to get home :)

Rah, sm, fx your little ones come soon xx:thumbup:
Cherry sounds like u have had a bit of a night mare :(:hugs:
Talk soon
Apple xx

Lmao eww defo pass on the woods widdleing then hun lol.

Is that your dog? He is very cute.

thanks apple. ill need to seek further help i they keep this up

Cherry sorry things are so messed up just seems do daft they can mess it up that much!!

Apple glad tom is doing well can't wait for pics

Well mw said baby is high not engaged back to back (although she thought it was breech last time and baby wasn't)
Cervix is 1cm dilated but high and thick so booked in for a sweep Monday 22nd she said don't expect anything to happens any time soon -great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->