April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Rah dont listen to the MW i have seen loads of ladies on here be told similar only to go in to labor within hours or days! Everyone is so different they cant say for sure when things might change :thumbup: Could she book an induction just in case you need one? I think it helps to know you have that to fall back on :thumbup: it hasnt stopped me obsessing but im a worrier so thats totally normal for me LOL

Sorry to hear your DD didnt get in to the school you wanted but hopefully with the appeal she may have a second chance to get in? Thats terrible the put her in a Catholic school when your not religious and dont want her to go there....what were they thinking?!? How are you feeling after the dizzy bath?

Cherry thats awful your council are totally rubbish! You need to make a formal complaint and name names and hopefully catch the attention of someone more senior who can help?!? Could you write to your local councilor? Just awful to make you so stressed and drag it on for so long!n Poor you hun :hugs: i agree with your mum a second appointment to see the letter is a good idea, ask for a copy of it so you can include it in your complaint :thumbup:

Apple its no wonder your feeling spaced out hun, you must be shattered! Such a lot going on, im not surprised your tummy is hurting hun, you should be resting and staying in bed with your bubba :flower: its called a lying in period for a reason :thumbup: get back in bed and snuggle up and dont get out for a week :thumbup: well, apart from eating and bathing :haha:

Jenny LOL yeah i think i will givethe woods peeing a miss for now :haha: however, no telling what lengths i will go to if i get desperate :haha: Yeah thats our big orange bear :flower: such a lovely boy, just very nosey :haha:

I was told by the guy who came out to pick up info from me there have been loads of complains about the council at my area... I can see why aswell its a joke.. the lady didnt even call us and if she doesnt tomorrow my mum is going in and asking for the letter that i apparently wrote that we are together on.. ill have try and remember t say to my mum aswell 'remember when i went in with you because they ask for more info and what ryan was to me. I said he's my ex but he's still living with me because im having his kid and will be helping me out with her. i mut write this dwn

Defo write it all down hun and see if your mum can help you put together a complaint about them, it really is bad and its gone on for way too long now. They need to sort this out for you and stop messing you about, sometimes the only way is to make a fuss and hopefully someone will listen and see sense :flower::hugs:

just read those comments about having a bath lol i had to sit up in mines because if i laid down i couldnt get up lol

Lol oh dear.

I hope all this helps push things alot for you hun. Before monday hits here i bet you get to sunday and he akes you go into labor

Getting out the bath is interesting rolling over then getting up lol
Feel loads better now prob just too hot and stress

I rang the council about the schools and appealing about 2 of them us a waste of time she's number 38 on the wait list so been told to reapply before 10th May and they will reallocate so see what happens I guess

Thinking ahead at what point do I tell hubby I'm starting to cramp and contract? Just thinking to last time was days and he was off work as boss was so flexible this time its a new job so not as easy going so don't want to disturb him when I don't need to

I hope so Cherry im just so big and heavy now, my bump even points down now :haha: so ready for him now :thumbup: hubby keeps getting all excited its kinda cute :flower: bubs has been moving loads today, hope thats him getting ready and not moving out of position LOL

Rah glad your feeling better now hun :hugs: maybe it was stress, sounds like your having a bad day :hugs: so frustrating with schools :growlmad: i have heard once they start you have a better chance of a move for some reason :shrug: not an ideal solution though :nope:

I think tell him as soon as they start and keep him updated when they get closer together, better for him to be aware and on alert for when he needs to come home quick :thumbup: my hubby works in london and our plan is to let him know soon as it starts and then once i think i need to head in to hospital to call and he can either meet me at home or hospital depending on how long i can wait :thumbup: i know its not ideal but needs must and all that :thumbup:

Decided it will be today since in sat at home with my mobile and his lol

What does the plug look like? Going symptom spotting from now on

LOL that would be just typical!! Do you have his office number? Actually i need to get my hubbys office number too :thumbup:

I dunno about the plug, i think its like snot with a bit of blood but im not sure :haha:

I had some practice contractions last night and a couple more today but so far apart they are defo not the real deal...not very nice though so im now nervous about labor :dohh:

I didn't have his number but he rang before so I have it now

I lost a marble size of 'snot ' before not sure if its coz of mw yesterday though

Feel very lonley today :-(

Ahh cool! At least you can contact him now if things get going today :thumbup: see now losing your snot is defo a good sign and shows the midwife should have said what she did yesterday :hugs:

Dont feel lonely hun :hugs: we are here :flower: things will pick up, its probably boredom mixed with the midwife saying bubs was a while away :thumbup: for the record i think she is wrong :flower: x

Not kidding on the boredom I have eaten loads just for the sake of it dd in preschool till 3 so bit lost without her since she gas been here last 2 weeks coz of Easter

Hope things are getting started but not hopeful

Awww bless you, you will get used to her being at preschool again :flower: not long now and you will have another bambino to be keeping you busy :thumbup:

Wish they would hurry up and come out now LOL im bored of waiting....although i panicked a bit last night with the practice contractions LOL I was like...holy crap i have to push this big baby out :wacko:.....maybe tonight!!! :shock: but then they stopped and i went to sleep LOL :dohh:

Its snot looking hun some a tint of pink in it or little red.. i googled it :( as some mention they went on google to look :O Boke!!!

i lost mines after my first gush it defo its snotty looking so from what you put i say you plug is coming out...

this week is going fast omg sm it will be monday before we know it xxxx

After sending a letter threatening legal action, I think my ex employer may actually be in the process of sorting out my smp1 form, so I can claim my mat benefit. They have given me nothing but stress this pregnancy, so much so that I left the company, and iv had 0 income. All they had to do was send off my form, but they didn't want to know...well guess what? now they can suck it, because they are in all kinds of trouble hahahaha.

Good for you Jenny :happydance: hope your maternity pay kicks in soon :thumbup: what a rubbish company, cant believe how low some companies can be! :hugs:

Cherry its mad isnt it! I have moaned my way through the last few weeks but it feels like it has gone quick now im on the tail end hehe :haha: getting SO excited :wohoo:

How is Paige getting on? Any more cute outfit pics? :flower: Cant wait to start taking pics of our lil man :cloud9:

Ive not taken any piks today lol will be the first day i havent lol. But my friend who's trying to be come an establish photographer so i said okey lol xxx

Awww that would be amazing to have a photographer taking some pics :flower: make sure you get a whole fashion show of outfits ready LOL make the most of it :thumbup:

Lol line up all her best clothes then.. Can't wait to see just how good they will be lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->