**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

The witch got me. 23 day cycle this time!!! I'm not surprised since my progesterone was in the toilet. Move me to the 28 and I'll give April another shot!!

Sorry to hear that Operation Baby, was hoping to see a wedding bfp from you xx

Can I join in this month? I will be testing on April 16. Just got my positive OPK today so lots of BDing in the next few days. We BDed yesterday too so I'm hopeful...

Me too ES. But I'll be satisfied with wedding week answers to my TTC woes. Now maybe AF will be gone before my wedding night!!! Woo hoo! I'm already bleeding heavily. (sorry TMI) surely this won't Go on until then. I started spotting Thursday. Gag! It better be over by then!

I wouldnt have thought so, you should be safe for your wedding night :) urg I hate spotting soooo much :( I am praying for a longer cycle this month as I have O 6 days later than last 2 cycles :( x

Sam, this is what i thought it would do when you first asked. It will stop here, this is your O date. So you are 3 dpo now. Maybe 3.5/4 because the egg might have jumped way earlier then you recorded your temp (we only record once a day so you don't know when it went up exactly)

Good luck!

Thanks, it's moved for the last three days so yes hopefully its done now! It's my first month temping so I have no idea how it all really works yet... on the plus side it made my "intercourse timing" excellent :happydance:

Also, my bbs are so freakin tender today, ohmigosh. They did this last cycle so I just hope that cycle was my body getting ready, and this cycle is my body getting pregnant... a far reach but possible right? :haha:

hey AF cought me today...:witch::cry:
yet another cycle for me...:nope:
put me down on 30th april testing...

Could you please put me down for April 30th? AF will be due on the 24th and I always want to be 5 days late before I test, I dont take seeing the negatives to well. lol

Baby dust to all!:happydance:

Hello, just an update because I don't believe I have said anything since my HSG procedure. That procedure wasn't bad at all, FYI, and it seemed clear or the dye was able to push what was there away. Any way went for an ultrasound to check follicle size on the 27th. I am on 100mg of Clomid, first round of 100mg, and the doctor was excited to see that I had two eggs, one on each side that measured 31mm is size. He said I was due to ovulate any second. lol. Which was true due to previous months of ovulation. Anyway that night EWCM showed up so I would have gotten a + opk later that night or the next morning. Then I would have proceeded to ovulate that day, the 28th or the 29th. So now I believe I am about 5dpo and I have 12 days left until my period. I guess I should mention I am on a 35 day cycle and always have been. well except for when I just got the marina removed. So since though my tummy has been cramping pretty bad and I am hopeful this will be my month. lol. After some medical issues was taken care of I concieved my son then my daughter the 2nd month trying. That was with no help with fertility drugs with both. This one I have been trying for 11 months now.

I hope you all get your BFP's this month. Bunches of :dust: to all of you!

I might have to adjust my date.... :( When I entered in my temp this morning to FF it adjusted my OV date to CD18 instead of CD15... so I'm only 3DPO now. I'm still planning to test on April 9th though anyway, it's already written on my calendar! So frustrating.

Hello, all! I'm new to the TTC boards...AF will be here today or tomorrow and we begin our journey! Please put me down for the 28th... Baby dust to everyone!! Here's hoping for a lucky April!

April 27th will be my test date. Hopefully the tests they're running will figure out something.

Sam, I feel the same way about the bbs and hoping the body was getting ready last month!! I like to think that each month AF comes my body gets closer to a BFP.....Keeps me sane! And somehow I think it's true.

Could you please put me down for April 30th? AF will be due on the 24th and I always want to be 5 days late before I test, I dont take seeing the negatives to well. lol

Baby dust to all!:happydance:

I hear you!! I wish I had that discipline. There was ONE month I didn't test at all. I don't know how I did it, lol. That's what FF always recommends, too.

Hello, just an update because I don't believe I have said anything since my HSG procedure. That procedure wasn't bad at all, FYI, and it seemed clear or the dye was able to push what was there away. Any way went for an ultrasound to check follicle size on the 27th. I am on 100mg of Clomid, first round of 100mg, and the doctor was excited to see that I had two eggs, one on each side that measured 31mm is size. He said I was due to ovulate any second. lol. Which was true due to previous months of ovulation. Anyway that night EWCM showed up so I would have gotten a + opk later that night or the next morning. Then I would have proceeded to ovulate that day, the 28th or the 29th. So now I believe I am about 5dpo and I have 12 days left until my period. I guess I should mention I am on a 35 day cycle and always have been. well except for when I just got the marina removed. So since though my tummy has been cramping pretty bad and I am hopeful this will be my month. lol. After some medical issues was taken care of I concieved my son then my daughter the 2nd month trying. That was with no help with fertility drugs with both. This one I have been trying for 11 months now.

I hope you all get your BFP's this month. Bunches of :dust: to all of you!

That's great news!! And it sounds like the test wasn't painful :) Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->