**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Quick question... Do you ladies notice increased cm before or during ovulation? The past two days i've been feeling more wet down there than usual. I've been tracking cm and cp for about 3-4 months now, but this seems to be more than usual. I started using OPKS last month but never got a positive. I have a regular 28-30 day cycle.

Any input?

I get a glob of EWCM the night before I ovulate. But that is typically it. I see it when I wipe and then not again. (Let me rephrase: I get a glob of it the night before I get my +opk)

Quick question... Do you ladies notice increased cm before or during ovulation? The past two days i've been feeling more wet down there than usual. I've been tracking cm and cp for about 3-4 months now, but this seems to be more than usual. I started using OPKS last month but never got a positive. I have a regular 28-30 day cycle.

Any input?

I do this as well, i read that this is normal though :thumbup: I dont use opk's as iv heard a few mixed signals and missed chances because of them i decided to do a ovulation calendar instead this month, which tells me when im slightly fertile to maximum fertility before ovulation. it also has good links on it to tell you what you should be doing at that time in the cycle. Here's the link if you want to give it ago.
https://www.babymed.com

Operation - Woohoo!! I will be looking to see how it goes :)

Sam - What's going on with your dad? I hope you have a calm trip!

It's nothing serious, he's getting another cochlear implant. He's deaf and has one already and now its time for the other one! The hospital is 4 hours from home so it turns into a three day trip but it's ok, and I've gotten to spend time with my cousins :thumbup:

My bbs aren't as sore today, I feel pretty good actually!

I have to say I crumbled too today - its really only about 9dpo I think so wasnt surprised to see BFN - im not sure if this month is my month but ill wait a couple more days..... !
How are the early april testers coming along? really would love to see some BFP postings!!!

Updated!! And i agree ladies!! awiting for lots and lots of BFP!!!

I'm pretty sure I'll crumble too, Kelly! I'm only 4dpo (estimated by me and FF - no OPKs) I'm due on 14th April. I bet I'll test before though! Just in case there's a smidge faint line - you never know!

We're not out until the witch gets us!

xxx

I'm pretty sure I'll crumble too, Kelly! I'm only 4dpo (estimated by me and FF - no OPKs) I'm due on 14th April. I bet I'll test before though! Just in case there's a smidge faint line - you never know!

We're not out until the witch gets us!

xxx

Its so hard not to isnt it!!!
Ive a wedding on thursday, so I think ill test in the morning so I dont wonder all day whilst im drinking a few glasses of wine..ill still feel guilty..far too early...good luck hun! x

Gl to you too!

It's just like checking the test hours after I've taken it - why do I do it to myself?! Even if there is a line on there it's probs an evap or something!

Crazy lady!:haha:

xxx

I don't think i've o'd yet so i think this cycle is going to be longer than i expected so could you change my test date from the 10th to the 19th please (if i can hold out that long lol) x

I can't believe I ov-ed so early this month - CD 15. Ususally I have to wait 20-25 days to ov. It was a nice surprise. Also, my test date moved to the 16th which is DH's B-day. What a great present a BFP would make, ah :dust:

Wow, no BFP's yet!??

I tested this morning and got a BFN. But I am only 9DPO, so I am not out yet!

Gals, I would LOVE to give you all the first BFP--believe me! :winkwink: I should know soon--FF gives me 5 more days in my cycle--hoping that I won't have to wait that long and that I'll get the result I want! I have tested a bit so far and gotten BFNs, but that was on 6, 7, and 8dpo :blush: Anyway, this TWW is a doozie this month!!

I am trying SO hard not to symptom spot, but it's almost impossible!!! @midnight, did you have any pressure/cramps? I woke up with a bit of pressure in my pelvic area, hips, and lower back, but it was not painful. I am TERRIFIED of getting cramps because I feel like it always means AF. I had cramping and spotting last month before mc, so now I'm assuming that any symptom this cycle that mirrors last means either AF of mc...maybe jumping to conclusions? :)

Sam - I'm glad it's nothing serious!!

I have been feeling pretty good and high energy, too, which is nice during the TWW! I have had sore bbs now for a few days. What dpo are you again?? I can never keep track...I really need more discipline with the testing!! I keep testing too early each cycle and inevitably getting BFNs, thinking that I might be the rare, rare person to get a BFP on 6dpo, haha. Seeing the BFN discourages me--I should at least wait until 12dpo!

I have been feeling pretty good and high energy, too, which is nice during the TWW! I have had sore bbs now for a few days. What dpo are you again?? I can never keep track...I really need more discipline with the testing!! I keep testing too early each cycle and inevitably getting BFNs, thinking that I might be the rare, rare person to get a BFP on 6dpo, haha. Seeing the BFN discourages me--I should at least wait until 12dpo!

I've given up symptom spotting since the most common first symptom is missing AF! It's so tough to wait but I try to convince myself to wait to test to save money :wacko: GL and :dust:

Lauren,
To be honest I had NO symptoms at all during my tww (well 10 days because my first bfp was at 10dpo) The day before I should add at 9 dpo I had a large pain in my groin. Didnt even seem possible. Seemed to be my pelvic bone. Seemed weird. Other than that nothing. The only month I had no symptoms and was sure it was a bust!! Also at 11 dpo to now (which would be 27dpo) I am getting af cramps Off and on. So i wouldnt worry too much about that hun! ;) Could be a good sign. Good luck!

I've given up symptom spotting since the most common first symptom is missing AF! It's so tough to wait but I try to convince myself to wait to test to save money :wacko: GL and :dust:

Thanks, Reader! You're right--most symptoms are similar to AF symptoms, anyway! We are both at 8dpo :)

I really like your profile pic.

Lauren,
To be honest I had NO symptoms at all during my tww (well 10 days because my first bfp was at 10dpo) The day before I should add at 9 dpo I had a large pain in my groin. Didnt even seem possible. Seemed to be my pelvic bone. Seemed weird. Other than that nothing. The only month I had no symptoms and was sure it was a bust!! Also at 11 dpo to now (which would be 27dpo) I am getting af cramps Off and on. So i wouldnt worry too much about that hun! ;) Could be a good sign. Good luck!

Thanks! I hear a lot of women have absolutely no symptoms. That's encouraging :)

I think I'm 6 dpo? Whatever my ticker down there says...

Thanks, Reader! You're right--most symptoms are similar to AF symptoms, anyway! We are both at 8dpo :)

I really like your profile pic.

Thanks, I swear I can hear my cats saying everything lolcats say! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"