**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Right on cue I start spotting 8DPO. I still don't have my progesterone results back but I'm thinking they aren't so great if I'm already on the front end of AF. grrrrrrrrrr

I really wanted my body to get it together this month. At least I'm consistently wrong.

I don't understand my chart... how can I O and get + OPKs after that? Dang FF... :haha:

I think you might have Ov'd CD 13 if your temps stay as high as today or go higher. FF will prob change the O date if that happens. You can try to fill in 3 / 4 days in advanced to see what FF will do!

Ok. I am going to try to calm down now :haha: I'm just so anxious about it all.

Is there any chance you O-ed really early?

Right on cue I start spotting 8DPO. I still don't have my progesterone results back but I'm thinking they aren't so great if I'm already on the front end of AF. grrrrrrrrrr

I really wanted my body to get it together this month. At least I'm consistently wrong.

I feel you--I have spotted almost every month before AF since TTC...I suspected progesterone, too! I haven't had my bloods done but will if I don't get my BFP. I know of women, though, who spotted every cycle and still got pg. Don't lose hope! :)

Is there any chance you O-ed really early?

Yes, I suppose it wouldn't be out of the question as I've done it before. I'm mostly just confused becaue I had the + OPKs yesterday and the day before and FF is saying I'm 3 DPO already.

@Sam - FF did that with me, too...I thought I O-ed on CD 16 or 17, and it is saying I O-ed on CD 14, despite the fact that I was still getting +OPK on 15...I think I'm probably only about 2dpo, but we'll see.

Soooooooo. My 7DPO progesterone was 6.2. That explains the spotting that always starts 8DPO. It also confirms that I am not crazy and there really is something wrong with my cycle. I knew it! I wasn't taking no for an answer.

Hopefully I hear from my MW soon and hopefully she will have some kind of plan. Since I'm slightly obsessive about this I'm going to come up with a plan of my own and run it by her! lol

Can u put me in for April 26th 2012.. ill let u know if it changes... gotta check FF

Oooh! add me for April 9th please!! :happydance: DH and I are BDing every other day this cycle. FXed!!

Soooooooo. My 7DPO progesterone was 6.2. That explains the spotting that always starts 8DPO. It also confirms that I am not crazy and there really is something wrong with my cycle. I knew it! I wasn't taking no for an answer.

Hopefully I hear from my MW soon and hopefully she will have some kind of plan. Since I'm slightly obsessive about this I'm going to come up with a plan of my own and run it by her! lol

I'm curious to hear what your MW says! My OB, last time I was in, said 'Have we talked about Clomid?' I asked her if we could avoid it all together. I think that's why she didn't check my bloods...I am not good on hormones. But I have heard that the progesterone cream is great and mild. Let us know what MW says!

And I am hoping to go straight to clomid! Lol

I guess you can count me as out this month. The spotting is already heavier than normal.

And I am hoping to go straight to clomid! Lol

I guess you can count me as out this month. The spotting is already heavier than normal.

Well, I have heard that Clomid really works, so I don't blame you! I have a history of not mixing well with hormones--getting very nauseous and emotionally loco. Also, I know it can dry your CM, and mine is already scant, so that's the other reason I was hesitant. I have known ladies on BnB who get pregnant on it, and have certainly seen dozens of pregnancy charts from women on Clomid on FF, so I say go for it!! Even though I say that, if my progesterone levels were really low I'd ask to go on it if it seemed like the way to get my BFP. Keep me posted! :)

OperationB I wont take you out yet. Spotting is only spotting. I know a lady on here that just got you bfp. She spotted her whole tww and ff didnt even spot ovulation. So until AF arrives you arent out yet. ;)

My temp went down a teensy bit today and FF changed my crosshairs. I feel a little better now, even though I wish it would change one more day! My "intercourse timing" is only at a good right now.

My temp went down a teensy bit today and FF changed my crosshairs. I feel a little better now, even though I wish it would change one more day! My "intercourse timing" is only at a good right now.

Sam, I think you are good! Those swimmers can live in there for a few days :)

My temp is climbing so slowly that I wonder if I ever really O-ed or not...I'm not getting the same symptoms as I had last month before the chemical, so I'm starting to doubt my chances this month. Gotta stay positive, though!

I think your BD schedule was good! Look at my chart. YIKES. I should have BD on O dayy, but my opk was what i thought 'too light'. Ooops...

We just got to remember, if it's MEANT to be... it will find a way! Meaning, we did enough.

I think your BD schedule was good! Look at my chart. YIKES. I should have BD on O dayy, but my opk was what i thought 'too light'. Ooops...

We just got to remember, if it's MEANT to be... it will find a way! Meaning, we did enough.

Thanks :thumbup: But I think yours looks fine too! The day before is still good and I bet those little suckers were still up there waiting. And I just got done showing OH my chart and saying "I did everything I could." Creepy. :) I wish I could fast forward now to 11DPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->