**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

7 DPO now - symptoms from people??

Im not sure if these are symptoms or not - as always it could go both ways!
had to take my bra off this evening really uncomfortable!
Also was very constipated this morning. Uncomfortable but hoping thats a sign as I cannot remember a time that has happened to me!! havent eaten anything out of the ordinary.

think im going to crack before my testing date! i have a friends wedding on thursday (4th) and I want to test so that I know whether I can have a couple of glasses of wine....

Hi all! I know I will be testing sometime this week but not sure which day! Due to the stress of TTC I quit using OPKs and I have never BBT, so I'm not sure what day I ovulated. I know that I ovulated because I'm on my 5th round of Clomid and I had my progesterone levels checked last week...17.9! Anyway, my fertile period was between March 15-20 or there about somewhere. I also had an HSG done as well and all was clear! Hubby also had a SA done and it turned out great as well! For once I'm not dying
to POAS because I'm so flipping nervous it will be negative!

My temp went down a teensy bit today and FF changed my crosshairs. I feel a little better now, even though I wish it would change one more day! My "intercourse timing" is only at a good right now.

Eee Sam, will you take a look at mine and let me know what you think? If I factor in the temp I discarded FF takes my hairs away...also, this AM I had an almost +OPK again. I am wondering if I didn't O?? My temps have been steadily going up, fallback style, but I guess it's possible I didn't yet! I did another tonight and very negative. I've never had a positive this late in my cycle. I guess I should continue to BD with gusto! :)

Eee Sam, will you take a look at mine and let me know what you think? If I factor in the temp I discarded FF takes my hairs away...also, this AM I had an almost +OPK again. I am wondering if I didn't O?? My temps have been steadily going up, fallback style, but I guess it's possible I didn't yet! I did another tonight and very negative. I've never had a positive this late in my cycle. I guess I should continue to BD with gusto! :)

Why did you discard that temp? Otherwise, I think that's the day I would pick for you too. Remember, with OPKs almost positive is not positive. They drive me nuts tho too :)

My temp went down a teensy bit today and FF changed my crosshairs. I feel a little better now, even though I wish it would change one more day! My "intercourse timing" is only at a good right now.

It is possible that you O'd on CD17. I sometimes O three days after a positive OPK. If you look at my chart last cycle, it shows a positive OPK, and then 3 days later my temps shifted.

Thanks, ladies! I thought it was CD 17, too, to be honest. I discarded because I temped after 2 hours, temped again when I woke later and only after realized it had been 2 hrs since the first. I prob would have discarded anyway bc of the 2hr thing, but in addition my temps were an entire degree apart....96.6 and 97.6.

Hi all! I know I will be testing sometime this week but not sure which day! Due to the stress of TTC I quit using OPKs and I have never BBT, so I'm not sure what day I ovulated. I know that I ovulated because I'm on my 5th round of Clomid and I had my progesterone levels checked last week...17.9! Anyway, my fertile period was between March 15-20 or there about somewhere. I also had an HSG done as well and all was clear! Hubby also had a SA done and it turned out great as well! For once I'm not dying
to POAS because I'm so flipping nervous it will be negative!

I am planning on doing exactly same thing after this cycle, has it helped you to relax more?

Can you put me down to test 10th please? :)

GL to all you April testers! :dust:

Let us know how you get on! :)

i was suppose to test today .. but i tested yesterday .. a BFN .. Will wait till 3rd April to test again .. if AF doesn't show ..
26th April is my DH's B'day.. hope can give him the best b'day gift to him this month ..
fx

Ok, so I took an OPK this morning and it was positive. But I know you're really not supposed to use fmu with the OPKs. Does anyone know if that applies in the sense that it will show negative when it could be positive? I guess what I'm asking is if my positive is legit or if the fmu could have given a false positive??

Sweatpea. I took my opk with fmu and at around supper time my whole cycle. I managed to get only 1 positive and it was with fmu. It couldnt have been wrong otherwise i took opk all cycle without a single positive and I somehow managed a bfp. So i would consider that positive as your positive. They say dont use fmu because lh surge isnt in your body until later. so can give you a false negative. Not a false positive. Good luck get bding!!

Thanks so much midnight!! I'm so excited!! I mean I've been getting my positive OPK every month, but this month we are trying to BD everyday around ovulation. Just feel like we are doing things by the book this time an we are both more into it this month. Thanks again!

Oh and FYI... Just took another one it's 10:30am now... It was an instant positive again.

Ok, I'm starting to get annoyed. FF keeps changing my O date and I've been 3DPO for 3 days now, it needs to stop changing because we stopped BDing as it wasn't fun anymore.

Ok, I'm starting to get annoyed. FF keeps changing my O date and I've been 3DPO for 3 days now, it needs to stop changing because we stopped BDing as it wasn't fun anymore.

Wow, that is annoying! It's prob because of the OPKs you recorded. You can aways manually override. I feel you with the BD....we were every day for almost two weeks straight. That can be rough!

PS Sam - I bet there is some discrepancy, too, because you started temping part way through the cycle. I bet it will be more clear next month (IF you don't get your BFP!)

Aahh lauren, you're the best, let's be buddies :) I'm sending you a friend request.

Also, even if it changes again, I'm still staying at 3-4 DPO as my BBs have been sore that long, so I don't care what FF says :)

Aahh lauren, you're the best, let's be buddies :) I'm sending you a friend request.

Also, even if it changes again, I'm still staying at 3-4 DPO as my BBs have been sore that long, so I don't care what FF says :)

Lol, I feel that! I had the same thing thinking it would tell me I hadn't O-ed yet...I have only had sore bbs for a few days so I'm thinking I may actually only be at 3dpo, too. I guess I have to wait and see!!

Sam, this is what i thought it would do when you first asked. It will stop here, this is your O date. So you are 3 dpo now. Maybe 3.5/4 because the egg might have jumped way earlier then you recorded your temp (we only record once a day so you don't know when it went up exactly)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->