**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

I am 11dpo today and i STILL am getting BFN's. I know there's still hope but i was really hoping to get a BFP today because unfortunately today is my angel's due date. :cry:

Feeling very out this month. Not feeling any symptoms.

Hey everyone, I'm new to posting here and thought I'd make it official that I'll be testing on April 26! So excited to actually be TTC. Good luck everyone!!

I am 11dpo today and i STILL am getting BFN's. I know there's still hope but i was really hoping to get a BFP today because unfortunately today is my angel's due date. :cry:

:hugs: I'm so sorry, I understand what you mean, I'm really not looking forward to my angel's due date. When I got my BFP I didn't get it until 17 dpo (3 days late), so I'll cross my fingers for you that you're not out!

I'm back for April. Please add me to the 19th, thanks!
Now to catch up on all the posts!

Ladies I need some help. I dont know how long my cycles are since this is my first af after implanon removal. Got cd1 on 3/29 & on 3/31 it was the last time I bled and 4/1 I had no blood just watery cm with a tiny hint of brown not noticable and was gone by the afternoon. So I was wondering was my last day 3/31 or 4/1 & how do I know when I "o"? FF says I O the 12th and af on 26 the other app says I O the 11th and af 26.

Hey, I just got my +OPK yesturday so I think maybe testing on the 13th would be to early. So could you move me to the 16th please. Still not sure if thats to early or not but im sure ill be dying to know by then if AF doesnt show

Hey, I just got my +OPK yesturday so I think maybe testing on the 13th would be to early. So could you move me to the 16th please. Still not sure if thats to early or not but im sure ill be dying to know by then if AF doesnt show

Maybe that will bring you more luck!! I don't think there's any point in me testing on 13th now either as I missed ov this month due to sickness and we still haven't DTD this cycle yet so I'm pretty much out I think.

Hoping for a May bfp now! blimey it's only 4th April and I'm already in need of the May testing thread!

I hope so Jo Bean! And im sorry to hear you're having an off month :(
This is my first month using OPK's properly and my first time seeing a positive on them so I am wondering if I've always ovulated later and perhapes that has been my problem all along.. Im hoping anyway. Im still expecting the arival of AF on the 13th.. so hopefully she stays away!

Good luck in may! If I don't get my BFP this month I will be taking next month "off" Im driving myself crazy lol. So this month I am trying everything possibe.. have even been drinking that aweful juice you suggested lol.
OH and I bought a house and we get the keys on May 1st so ill be giving myself a break and concentrating on moving instead :)

oh wow! Well that sounds like you really deserve to have some time off if you have a whole new house to sort out!

I think there is an old wives tale that says, new bed = new baby or something like that - I wonder if a new house means distraction and therefore baby without trying!?!?!?!

Let's hope you get your bfp this month anyway!!

Maybe put a bit of soda water or lemonade in with the juice!?

Well I bought the kind that is mixed with blueberry, so it makes it a little bit easier to swollow lol.

I just saw your chart and your temp spike--it's looking good!! You're not out yet :)

I think I got an evap line this morning. There was a faint line on my HPT after 30 minutes. Going to test again tomorrow morning!

Thanks! I am hoping I can be the first BFP for April!!!

I old wives tale that says, new bed = new baby or something like that

I started building a new bed frame (headboard and footboard and all) right before my Feb BFP and finished it after the miscarriage and just got it all set up after our furtile window last month.... Maybe it will bring me luck, lol. :)

I did get a temp rise this morning... i am 12dpo. I got a bfn though on my hpt. I hope my BFP is in store in the next couple of days.

Thanks Lauren! :hugs:

I think I got an evap line this morning. There was a faint line on my HPT after 30 minutes. Going to test again tomorrow morning!

I got an evap today too. What cycle are u on? I know mine has to be an evaporate. I'm cd7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->