**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Oh your pretty far along. Hope u get a good bfp!

Came home today and POAS as soon as I walked in the door :rofl: plus gave myself line eye, and swore I saw a shadow which is pretty much impossible as I am 6DPO. Ridiculous. Sore and veiny BBs, but nothing different from last cycle. Today, I had pains near my left ovary instead of my right! I haven't had that in over 6 months :)

It is possible though at 6dpo... I remember with my first child I found out I was pregnant the same week I had unprotected sex... weird right? Even the doctor was surprised!

I hope someone gets a bfp soon :) :hugs:

I think I got an evap line this morning. There was a faint line on my HPT after 30 minutes. Going to test again tomorrow morning!

I'm a little slow on some of the lingo... what's an evap line?

I'm planning on using an HPT tomorrow morning! If I'm correct I'll be at 9DPO, although FF thinks its only 6DPO because I had a random temperature dip which I strongly believe was a fluke. I know 9DPO is a bit early, but I can't wait any longer! I was going to test on Monday (which is the last day of my cycle if its only 28 days), which would be 13DPO... but I bought some cheapy tests today so I can try sooner without feeling too guilty!!

Wish me luck!! :happydance:

Hey ladies!

I have been hearing some bad stuff about Wondfo lately and I have about 50 tests left...I Googled my lot # and found out it's a potentially bad batch, giving a lot of false +'s. The # is lot W0110972-3

If you have these, please go out and buy some different tests!! I would hate for myself or any of us to get a false +.

It is possible though at 6dpo... I remember with my first child I found out I was pregnant the same week I had unprotected sex... weird right? Even the doctor was surprised!

I hope someone gets a bfp soon :) :hugs:

Not sure, it seems really early to me. But maybe your last AF wasn't really AF?? That is the only possibility. Good luck!

Hey ladies!

I have been hearing some bad stuff about Wondfo lately and I have about 50 tests left...I Googled my lot # and found out it's a potentially bad batch, giving a lot of false +'s. The # is lot W0110972-3

If you have these, please go out and buy some different tests!! I would hate for myself or any of us to get a false +.

Oh great, that sucks!!! Thanks for the info!!!

Hey ladies!

No way. I have 24 of these left, same lot number. That makes me sad :( but thanks for posting this.
I did take one today and no false positive for me. Stark white.

I don't know if ALL of them are for sure bad, but I wanted us all to know so that if we DO get our BFP's we are prepared to double check! I have TONS left, too :p Was hoping to save $$ on the p tests!!

Hi ladies!!

Midnightfalls: could you please change my test date to the 10th? I o'd late and was waiting to see more temps to see if ff would change my o date, but it didn't.

I am going to try to hold out till then, but I highly doubt I'll get a bfp this month, I have felt nothing, no cramping (unlike last month where it was every day for a week). I have been nauseous in the evening (around 9, 9:30) but I am pinning that on my body simply starting to relax at that hour of the day. Stress has been at an all time high the last two weeks and will continue for the next month or so, so not really sure if we will try again next month or not, what with everything that's going on.

1 week today i test :bunny: feeling very calm about it so far, so until then :coffee:

good luck to all you ladies testing soon xxx

I think I got my BFP. I am in disbelief. I will test with a digital later.

I am nervous now though because of what lauren26 said about the IC's! I hope mine isn't a faulty one!!!

Woohoo!! Don't stress!! Buy an FRER!! Post a pic!! Hope this is it for you!! Congrats!!!!!! :) :)

I just got my BFP this morning! Yay! Baby dust to all!!! <3

Attachments

• photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 19
oh my goodness! Congrats boyzannoy!!! I have a feeling the BFP's are gonna start rolling in now! FX for us all! I have a good feeling about this month!!

luluSS where are you?!?!? i wanna see a frer test!!!!!!! :)

congrats boyzannoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->