**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

luluSS where are you?!?!? i wanna see a frer test!!!!!!! :)

congrats boyzannoy!

LOL I am at work now so I will have to wait tonight when I get home! I will post a pic though when I take it!

WOW 2 BFP congrads Ladies!!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you both!!
Also, i may be out for a little while a few weeks. Theres a family Emergency. Someone else may be taking over the thread just in case. I ll update if i can, otherwise someone will hvae to take over. Sorry ladies.. :( Soo soo sooorry!

Took a digital and it said "pregnant". I am in complete shock!

Congratulations luluss and boyzannoy :) :) x

Congrasts Lulu and boyzannoy!!! So your Wondfo ended up being good, Lulu!! That's great news :) H&h 9 months to you both!! Paving the way for the rest of our thread ;)

Yes! I guess my Wondfo tests were good! Thanks!!

Came home today and POAS as soon as I walked in the door :rofl: plus gave myself line eye, and swore I saw a shadow which is pretty much impossible as I am 6DPO. Ridiculous. Sore and veiny BBs, but nothing different from last cycle. Today, I had pains near my left ovary instead of my right! I haven't had that in over 6 months :)

I have BAD line eye today!! I had to go buy some new tests since my Wondfos could be bad (though after LuluSS' post I will keep trying them just for fun!), and I accidentally got blue line tests :p I guess Target changed the supplier for their store brand. Waaaaa blue line. I got a faint line but I KNOW those are notorious for evaps and false +, so I did an FRER. Teeeensiest little gray smidge of a line that seemed like just a barely there evap--BARELY. Could have just been the line eye ;) Holding out for a real BFP! Hopefully I'll know soon and that witch will stay away!! Anyway, the point of the post is that I know what you mean now by 'line eye'!

Holy smokes! Not even a week into April and already happiness on this thread! I hope it's contagious!!!

Congrats and lots of love to our BFP's!

Came home today and POAS as soon as I walked in the door :rofl: plus gave myself line eye, and swore I saw a shadow which is pretty much impossible as I am 6DPO. Ridiculous. Sore and veiny BBs, but nothing different from last cycle. Today, I had pains near my left ovary instead of my right! I haven't had that in over 6 months :)

I have BAD line eye today!! I had to go buy some new tests since my Wondfos could be bad (though after LuluSS' post I will keep trying them just for fun!), and I accidentally got blue line tests :p I guess Target changed the supplier for their store brand. Waaaaa blue line. I got a faint line but I KNOW those are notorious for evaps and false +, so I did an FRER. Teeeensiest little gray smidge of a line that seemed like just a barely there evap--BARELY. Could have just been the line eye ;) Holding out for a real BFP! Hopefully I'll know soon and that witch will stay away!! Anyway, the point of the post is that I know what you mean now by 'line eye'!

I got a BFN on 9DPO and then an evap line on 10DPO, and now I finally got a positive at 11DPO. Don't lose hope!!! Good luck and :dust:

I got a BFN on 9DPO and then an evap line on 10DPO, and now I finally got a positive at 11DPO. Don't lose hope!!! Good luck and :dust:

What does an evap line mean? I've heard a few ppl use that term.

ReadytoMum - It's when the pee evaporates from the test strip and leaves a gray or bluish line where the antibody strip is (the hcg test strip). Usually, a faint positive shows up at pink (if it's pink dye), and an evap line shows up gray or white and much fainter. Sometimes what looks like an evap turns out to be a + test and vice versa.

Usually an evap line is a second line that forms. Usually outside the time frame and it isn't a real positive. It usually doesn't have color to it and is usually gray. They suck! lol

Thanks ladies! I think I had an evap line this morning then. Definitely not a postive, but there was a white line in the test spot that I noticed. I'm at 9DPO today, planning to test on Sunday which would put me at 12DPO. It would be such a wonderful Easter gift! New life indeed. :)

Whoohoo Lulu! I knew it!! :happydance:

lauren, blue dye tests do stink. I have never bought them and I (hopefully!) never will. Read and seen too much bad stuff about them! But, your tests do sound promising. I hope you get your BFP this month! I thought I saw another shadow this morning :rofl: the stupid thing was stark white again! So hopefully that means my batch is ok.

Congrats on the BFP's!

I'm just waiting for AF to go away! She arrived on March 28th, has been much lighter than usual and lasting longer than usual. I'm under a lot of stress at work, so I'm thinking that is part of it. :/

congratulations ladies all that hard work paid off :thumbup:
Have a h&h 9 months :flower:

Okay i seem to have put that im testing on the 21st when really its the 18th :wacko:
Silly me dont know what i was thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->