**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

So girls, i have a question. This is my first month temping. I been kinda worried that something may be wrong with me ovulating since i haven't gotten pregnant since my miscarriage in August of last year. Well i did IC opk's this month and i never got a definite positive. I had 2 days where the 2nd line was getting kinda dark but nothing near the same as the control line. On those 2 days i had a lot of light cramping. Now all my OPKs are a BFN. Almost invisible. Anyways, what i'm asking is... does my chart look like i O'd? I put + on the 2 days the opk's were the darkest. I'm just so confused! Like i said, i never have charted before. Also, does my dip today make me 'out' this month?

You could be ovulating today! I don't ever get a temp shift until 2-3 days after a positive OPK.

Although, it also looks like you could have ovulated on CD 11 or 12. You should start taking your OPK's earlier. On at least CD10.

Sam - What a sweetie your OH is!! I know, I really can't talk to my BF, either. I have one friend who asks and tolerates all the craziness, but she's not TTC so she can't totally relate and there's some disconnect. I wouldn't worry about the erratic temps. It really could just be subtle things affecting you that you're not aware of. As you do it longer I bet things will level out, and if they don't you'll be able to see more clearly why, but I think it's normal for some ladies to have higher highs and lower lows with their temps. Mine are typically unusually close together from one day to the next, with the exception of this month.

Baby - It definitely looks like you're ovulating today. You will probably see a temp spike in the next day to three days. The + means you're about to O, so your two previous days' worth mean that you're likely doing it today. It's usually a sign of ovulation to get that dip, and then typically the dip is followed by a temp rise. Your chart looks good! Really normal :) It's kind of crazy the first month, for sure. When I started (I haven't been doing it all that long), I was like, 'What?!?! How can my temps change at all from day to day?' Every day I was nervous, whether the temp was higher, lower, or the exact same as the day before, lol. Don't worry--you will start to get familiar with the process. Also, I never have an absolutely, 100% positive OPK, but I had a chemical last month so I don't think it matters.

Thanks girls. The only thing is.... my OPK was a huge BFN today. Hardly a visible line... my cycles range from 31-35 days. On CD 17 and 18 i had cramps. I thought it was OV pains. Apparently FF doesn't agree because my temp decreased today.

Thanks girls. The only thing is.... my OPK was a huge BFN today. Hardly a visible line... my cycles range from 31-35 days. On CD 17 and 18 i had cramps. I thought it was OV pains. Apparently FF doesn't agree because my temp decreased today.

Temps decrease on O day. Then rise the day AFTER ovulation. So just keep temping and you should see a rise tomorrow.

Yes, what LuLu said. Also, I've gotten a -OPK on O day before, too. the surge happens before you O, not during. The surge causes the egg to break out of the ovary--once O has happened, the LH's work is done so it disappears. You're right on track :)

No problem :) It's all very scientific.... And there are a lot of variables! It's hard to understand and keep track of what's going on and what's supposed to happen.

I'll be testing April 23rd...which happens to be my 30th birthday!

Please cross your fingers that I get an awesome birthday present--a BFP!!

I was set to test for April 1st, but AF was due Friday and is late. I couldn't wait any longer.. I had to test.

BFN :cry:
I tested the second I woke up and I'm so crushed. I had to hold back the tears until my man left for work and now I can't stop crying. This was my last chance since he wants to stop TTC.

The pictures of my test are up on my journal.. maybe you ladies will see something I dont? I see something faint when I took it apart (see picture) but I think what I'm seeing is just the indent line.

If AF still hasn't come in a week or two, I'll test again.. but most likely I'm just having another stupidly long cycle.

I really thought this was the month. For once I was having signs.. I got my hopes up really high... F**k.

I hope the rest of you ladies have better luck than I did. Baby dusttt!

dottie....
dont lose hope... m also testing on 1st.. fingers crossed and my wishes with u... hope we both get bfp...

I'll be testing April 23rd...which happens to be my 30th birthday!

Please cross your fingers that I get an awesome birthday present--a BFP!!

Congrats on 30!! Fx for you :)

I was set to test for April 1st, but AF was due Friday and is late. I couldn't wait any longer.. I had to test.

BFN :cry:
I tested the second I woke up and I'm so crushed. I had to hold back the tears until my man left for work and now I can't stop crying. This was my last chance since he wants to stop TTC.

The pictures of my test are up on my journal.. maybe you ladies will see something I dont? I see something faint when I took it apart (see picture) but I think what I'm seeing is just the indent line.

If AF still hasn't come in a week or two, I'll test again.. but most likely I'm just having another stupidly long cycle.

I really thought this was the month. For once I was having signs.. I got my hopes up really high... F**k.

I hope the rest of you ladies have better luck than I did. Baby dusttt!

Dottiee, that sounds like a lot of pressure! I'm so sorry. Don't give up, yet, though--you're not out until AF is here! It's a good sign that you're late. Do you chart? Some women get pregnant and it takes a few days or even weeks for the hcg to reach levels that are detectable in their pee. Why does your OH want to stop TTC? The emotional rollercoaster aspect?

I don't chart but I wish I had started. He wants to stop because he said he doesn't want to be tied down just yet to a baby. He said if it happens this month he will be happy but if he can prevent it for just a few more years, he wants too.

I'm hoping this is just a hormone problem.. And not an oddly long cycle.

Hi..pls add me fr April 16th..:)

Baby dust to everyone..:happydance:

AF just started for me today so I will let you know when I will be testing!

Testing on April 7th <----my wedding day! :) Would be a great BFP! Cause otherwise I'll have AF. Yuck.

I'm having CD21 progesterone testing and an ultrasound tomorrow since my lady parts aren't cooperating with my TTC attempts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->