**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Congrats u guys!!!! Hope,mine comes soon! Af due today and no cramps like my normal very intense ones. Fx and I pray that all yur little beans stick!!

Thank uou girls! :) I have no symptoms, just hungry and cramps.. No sore breast no nothin so u never know ;)

Big congrats to all the new BFPs! :)

I hate TWW. I feel so pregnant, but there's no reason for me to think I am, and I hate that my hopes are so high. I'm going to be really crushed next week when AF comes. :(

Girls, I experimented today and took an OPk. I've never seen the second line get so dark. It was there before I put the strip down :haha: Does anyone know why it's possitive?

I'm out :'(... Onto may testers and cycle # 17 and clomid cycle 4.....

Roosterbabe, opk measures LH surge, which is basically the same hormone with a slight difference. For example if we use the word cat its like it detects the letter C ....and an hpt only detects the whole word...but a LH will also detect when its CAT because the C is there....not sure if that was clear...but...heres to hoping ;)

Roosterbabe, opk measures LH surge, which is basically the same hormone with a slight difference. For example if we use the word cat its like it detects the letter C ....and an hpt only detects the whole word...but a LH will also detect when its CAT because the C is there....not sure if that was clear...but...heres to hoping ;)

That makes sense :thumbup: Thanks Sally.

Well ladies i'm out this month and onto cycle #2, the :witch: showed her ugly face bang on time and i woke up to her in full force this morning :(. Looks like a 2013 baby for me... hopefully. GL to the ladies still in this cycle xx

I'm fairly certain I'm out for the month. I think I'm 10th or 11 dpo now, and I'm not getting nearly the symptoms I was getting when I got the BFP before. I'm not super hungry and starving all the time, I'm not consistently waking up in the middle of the night, my boobs are a little sore (which they often are before AF as well) but my bra is not driving me nuts like last time, and I'm not having the upper thigh pain like last time. I've also been very hormonal, which is a big sign of PMS for me. I tested this morning (it's a sickness, I know) and got BFN of course. :(

I'm just hoping AF comes on time or even a little before (like it did last month) so that I cam move on to May.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP's!!! And sorry to all those who got AF :(

I'm 6 DPO... just playing the waiting game. I did have a significant dip in my temp this morning, hoping maybe implantation?

I haven't been on for awhile so didn't see all the BFP's. Congrates ladies! I've been having a really weird month so I don't think I'll be testing in April.

Af on her way...:cry:

Wishing fr a BFP in mAy..:winkwink:

Loads of :dust: to everyone & congrats fr d BFP's too..:happydance:

AF arrived right on schedule! On to
The next cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member