**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

I feel the cramps, but wondering when AF will show up... according to my cycles it should be Tuesday, but last month she was two days early.

I'm the same. Due pretty soon but had no cramps at all yet. I'm pretty certain I'm out this month. Tuesday will be the last day :af: is usually due
:dust: to everyone

Congrats! :)

Another BFN for me this morning, juat waiting for AF to show her ugly face..

This is the best earth day weekend... I got a faint BFP yesterday and confirmed with 2 different tests this morning, BFP! :D :D (after months of hard work and ups and downs!!!

Congrats keyheyy and metalmaiden xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Kayyheyy & Metalmaiden. AF is due saturday and I have no symptoms whatsoever. No sore BB's and over eating. I've had some very mild cramping but I've been having that on and off since the SIS procedure. I had blood work this morning to check TSH levels. So FXed that since things are very different this month that it's a BFP.

Congrats to our newest BFP! :)

I can feel AF coming, should be here by tomorrow at the latest. Boo. And I broke down and tested again this morning and it was BFN of course. I just wish I didn't still have that hope in me that AF won't come, because at this point it seems pretty inevitable.

I'm officially out, my CM turned pink/red. I'm just so sad now. I really felt positive for a while during this cycle. I guess it's on to cycle #4 (#3 post MC).

I'm officially out, my CM turned pink/red. I'm just so sad now. I really felt positive for a while during this cycle. I guess it's on to cycle #4 (#3 post MC).

I'm on cycle #9. I am completely healthy and can't seem to get pregnant?!? But i've had to give myslef little pep-talks everytime I dont get my pos. It's going to be okay, and everything will work out wehn it's suppose to!! If you're feeling really down go for a run or go shopping... clear your head and start your next cycle with a up&up outlook!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm just so disappointed because I DID get my positive, but then I lost it... I should be just going in to my second trimester right now. I have been giving myself pep talks, but I think it's actually counterproductive because then I actually believe that this could be "the month" or it will happen really soon... and I keep hearing about how you're more fertile after a MC, but it doesn't seem to have worked out for me. I think I just need to have a more pessimistic view so that I won't get my hopes up as much.

A question for you ladies... When you've ovulated late, did AF usually come at its normal time or did it come later? I'm juat curious since I got a week straight of OPK this month and people says that it means I probably ovulated late (at the end of the positives), but obviously AF is hitting me right on time (based on my normal cycle, she should be coming tomorrow). Is that normal? It's also possible I O'd on time buy something was off about my OPK, which is why I wonder what others have experienced.

Congrats Kayyheyy & Metalmaiden. AF is due saturday and I have no symptoms whatsoever. No sore BB's and over eating. I've had some very mild cramping but I've been having that on and off since the SIS procedure. I had blood work this morning to check TSH levels. So FXed that since things are very different this month that it's a BFP.

I still hve everything crossed for you!!!! :dust:

A question for you ladies... When you've ovulated late, did AF usually come at its normal time or did it come later? I'm juat curious since I got a week straight of OPK this month and people says that it means I probably ovulated late (at the end of the positives), but obviously AF is hitting me right on time (based on my normal cycle, she should be coming tomorrow). Is that normal? It's also possible I O'd on time buy something was off about my OPK, which is why I wonder what others have experienced.

The date you ovulate can change, the time between ov and AF is the Luteal Phase and that usually would stay the same for you.

If I ov later, then AF comes later as I always have LP of 14 days.

Could you have miscalculated ov?

Which day do you count as CD1? the day she shows or the first morning that you wake up with her ifywim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->